jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the shameless selling of things she’s been gifted is bad enough but she also sells stuff that’s been custom made for her!!!
Can confirm that there was an item gifted from a local designer for her for free and she was selling it for the price that it was selling for online
---
Was told before as well about someone who dated her and said she was extremely fake and not the nicest of personalities

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her story the other night of her and her sister sitting on the toilet together. Such bizarre behaviour and then to post it to thousands of people.
I genuinely feel sorry for the girl. She has some deep rooted issues, whether that’s connected to her lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I’ve noticed most stories she has now are throwback pictures of herself from years ago with comments on how she looked. I mean she does nothing all day. Why not join a gym?! What does she do for money? How does she afford to live in London.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her story the other night of her and her sister sitting on the toilet together. Such bizarre behaviour and then to post it to thousands of people.
I genuinely feel sorry for the girl. She has some deep rooted issues, whether that’s connected to her lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I’ve noticed most stories she has now are throwback pictures of herself from years ago with comments on how she looked. I mean she does nothing all day. Why not join a gym?! What does she do for money? How does she afford to live in London.
Yeah someone mentioned before earlier in this thread how she first became known and that it was through a messy relationship that was made pretty public as they would argue with each other on talk shows but there's also deep rooted issues there too and it explains her (I sound like a fuddy daddy saying this idk how else I can describe it) degenerate seedy lifestyle

I'm so curious about how she is now in her 30s and still goes on these serious benders. I'm a similar age and remember about 7-8 years ago really thinking she was cool and her own person etc. but it's uncomfortable seeing her now when you see a lot of her friends have settled down and she is hanging with much younger people.

How does she afford her lifestyle?
Also she put up a post a few months ago about her anxiety around menstruation...I feel like anxiety quadruples in your thirties and most people realise the link between drinking and worsening anxiety and cut back.
I honestly think she must be riddled with anxiety

Reactions: 5
I'm so curious about how she is now in her 30s and still goes on these serious benders. I'm a similar age and remember about 7-8 years ago really thinking she was cool and her own person etc. but it's uncomfortable seeing her now when you see a lot of her friends have settled down and she is hanging with much younger people.

How does she afford her lifestyle?
Also she put up a post a few months ago about her anxiety around menstruation...I feel like anxiety quadruples in your thirties and most people realise the link between drinking and worsening anxiety and cut back.
I honestly think she must be riddled with anxiety
That's it with a lot of these ~cool~ influencers (I can't speak for other influencers in other countries but I felt this was the case with the Irish ones who fit that category), they were cool back in their prime around the late 2010s and would be part of the 'scene' in Dublin (iykyk) but years later even to this present day they seem to be emotionally stunted to that mindset and its cringe to watch someone behave like that when they're pushing to their 30s to mid 30s

Club work probably pays her well, pretty sure she has OF too so that probably pays the bills

Didn't she mention she has PMDD? I remember her posting something about it on her stories, I say it doesn't help if she's still going on mad benders on top of the anxiety worsening by age

Reactions: 1
That's it with a lot of these ~cool~ influencers (I can't speak for other influencers in other countries but I felt this was the case with the Irish ones who fit that category), they were cool back in their prime around the late 2010s and would be part of the 'scene' in Dublin (iykyk) but years later even to this present day they seem to be emotionally stunted to that mindset and its cringe to watch someone behave like that when they're pushing to their 30s to mid 30s

Club work probably pays her well, pretty sure she has OF too so that probably pays the bills

Didn't she mention she has PMDD? I remember her posting something about it on her stories, I say it doesn't help if she's still going on mad benders on top of the anxiety worsening by age

She definitely has a OF, she's advertised it. The back and forward from England to Ireland I heard she was transporting some Columbian marching powder.

Reactions: 4
She definitely has a OF, she's advertised it. The back and forward from England to Ireland I heard she was transporting some Columbian marching powder.
Honestly knowing the space cadet she is I doubt anyone would trust her enough to be a mule 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had a post up hours ago about her pedi. But has deleted the original and replaced with one from her sunbed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tryna reach the foot fetish folk I guess 😅

• Haha
Honestly i think someone like her would do great on OF if she actually stuck to it and put a bit of effort in. Same with the sex club night she does or anything else she's dabbled her hand at.

As someone a similar age to Jess i feel extremly sorry for her - she seems lost while all of her mates grow up and move on she just hangs around with young people for the session.

Honestly i think someone like her would do great on OF if she actually stuck to it and put a bit of effort in. Same with the sex club night she does or anything else she's dabbled her hand at.

As someone a similar age to Jess i feel extremly sorry for her - she seems lost while all of her mates grow up and move on she just hangs around with young people for the session.
What's the club yoke?

She worked in Xico in Dublin and stuff for Sanctuary as well, not sure if she's still doing it in London she seems a bit quiet lately
She honestly could have done really well finding that niche in Dublin. All her mates go to nsfw now, another similiar club night ran by someone else. She really could have made something out of sanctuary if she didn’t less than half arse everything she does

She honestly could have done really well finding that niche in Dublin. All her mates go to nsfw now, another similiar club night ran by someone else. She really could have made something out of sanctuary if she didn’t less than half arse everything she does
Especially in Dublin as the whole rave scene has been thriving so much in the last few years when it was incredibly niche before Covid

I used to feel sorry for her but I’ve begun to realize she’s an attention seeker, craves attention and now that she’s getting older, the attention she once held is being replaced by younger girls. & she is unable to cope with it, hence her constant reposts of old pics, etc. She’s almost mid 30s, it’s time to grow up.

Reactions: 2
I used to feel sorry for her but I’ve begun to realize she’s an attention seeker, craves attention and now that she’s getting older, the attention she once held is being replaced by younger girls. & she is unable to cope with it, hence her constant reposts of old pics, etc. She’s almost mid 30s, it’s time to grow up.
She reminds me of Lindsay from ItGalz in the sense that she is clinging on to her peak years which was her 20s when she was most relevant on social media and because she hasn't allowed themselves to grow as a online personality as they got older (lot more potential in Jess than Lindsay tbh) they have to rely on fans to pay them money for content such as OF or Patreon (as if we need more podcasts or even makeup from influencers)

Reactions: 3