jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been getting it since her mid twenties so I think it’s more of an addiction than necessity
How do you know she’s been getting it since her mid twenties? If she was addicted, I would imagine she wouldn’t leave it 8 months between appointments

Defensive, slightly aggro
I’m none of those, I simply asked how you knew she started getting Botox in her 20s. Just because I don’t agree with or question what you post, doesn’t make me ‘tetchy’. If anything, you’re coming across that way.

I’m none of those, I simply asked how you knew she started getting Botox in her 20s. Just because I don’t agree with or question what you post, doesn’t make me ‘tetchy’. If anything, you’re coming across that way.
I think it's the fact that you said 'If she was addicted, I would imagine she wouldn’t leave it 8 months between appointments' that may have indicated that you were being tetchy.

Reactions: 2
How do you know she’s been getting it since her mid twenties? If she was addicted, I would imagine she wouldn’t leave it 8 months between appointments
I followed her for years on IG, she has been frequently posted pictures of her getting botox/fillers... its not that much of a secret lol

I’m definitely not tetchy and I don’t mean to come across that way. It’s known she’s been getting it for years

Reactions: 3
I'm still confused as to how that makes her addicted to it though?
To a point that she is completely unrecognisable in comparison to an earlier pic someone posted on this thread of her back when she was starting to become popular.

I say it's addicted in the sense of wanting to maintain that popularity and relevancy that she would've got in her mid 20s but she's getting older and that attention has passed on to newer people who are that age now plus she shot herself in the leg with the Berlin D2 situation as well as other problematic stuff that happened shortly after (it's all on this thread of if you wish to have a look)

I’m getting flashbacks to the homeless man with the portable dvd player
What happened again with that 🙈

Also I found her recap on ATN of all her friends bizarre. Her friend group just look like junkies, too old to be dressed up as fairies 🤣 🤔

• Haha
A lot of people were annoyed about the post (as they should) because of how she was basically making fun of the homeless man but I genuinely think its just sad that she's scraping for content as she's getting older, you can see it more now with the rehashed content and recapped stories but I think it has been building up for years

Reactions: 1
A lot of people were annoyed about the post (as they should) because of how she was basically making fun of the homeless man but I genuinely think its just sad that she's scraping for content as she's getting older, you can see it more now with the rehashed content and recapped stories but I think it has been building up for years
I said it before but if she put in the tiniest bit of effort to any of her "projects" she'd have a success on her hands - she's too busy partying with people 10 years younger than her to realise which is really sad. I do wonder if anyone who knows her has said anything about her lifestyle