jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that episode and thinking what was she on about as she mentioned only fans but she didn't put up any pictures etc.

Reactions: 1
I lived in berlin two years ago and there is a huge fetish/“sex positive” scene. I always thought I’d avoid it but it’s so casual here that I ended up going to a few sex parties in clubs and they blew my mind - I went as a clubgoer as I had a boyfriend at the time so I didn’t participate.
I think Jess went to berlin and went to the super common sex clubs and parties, and came back to Ireland to revamp her whole image based on it. kink/industrial wear is a staple there. It’s obviously not as common in Ireland which I think is why it stood out so much, but in berlin it would be fairly standard or normalised at least

Reactions: 7
Does she have a job or what is her story? The fella she was going out with before has seemed to have settled a bit

Has anyone ever been to the girl she gets her lips done off ? Is she any good or a no go
Know someone who went to her 5 years ago or maybe more. She was happy with them but loves the massive look. Wouldn’t say she’d be any good for anything subtle

Is she smoking drugs in her story from last night? Anything with foil ain’t good and ends in misery not to mention highly addictive. Hope she’s alright I do like her and it’s ok to lose your way but she needs good pals around her if she’s going down that road 😢 really hope I’m wrong.
It's a vape

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever been to the girl she gets her lips done off ? Is she any good or a no go
Gone to her a few times and I like her. Always just get .5ml and she never pushes for you to go bigger etc. She asks you what look you're going for subtle natural or big and obvious. She obvs just makes more money from the girls who like the more extreme look and promotes that on her insta. Makes sense really as it is a business after all. I think someone said here she had no medical training but I thought I read years ago that she was a nurse.

I dunno if this thread is dead I’ve never posted on this one. Just have such ick from Sophie’s French themed party the other night did anyone else see? Like they all must have spent 100s to dress up in those costumes just to dance in a house and take insta vids 😭

You’d go on for days more with other stuff, plus acid does the opposite of making you want to party with big crowds

You also get a comedown that makes you so tired for days after like 8 hours