jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

What are the two usernames?

Important to have them in the title Otherwise it's confusing with two people and the same name!

Reactions: 1
What are the two usernames?

Important to have them in the title Otherwise it's confusing with two people and the same name!
This one is jess_brennan_x and the other one is jessica__brennan

Yel

This one is jess_brennan_x and the other one is jessica__brennan
Thanks, should be sorted now :)

Always hit report if there's something for mods to deal with or post in forum business so we see it asap and can fix it

Reactions: 3
Some life - Party constantly, eat junk food, coffees and get botox, fat reducing treatments to cover the excesses. She's not the worst though seems like a nice person.

Some life - Party constantly, eat junk food, coffees and get botox, fat reducing treatments to cover the excesses. She's not the worst though seems like a nice person.
I think she’s the opposite of some life tbh. No career, not even close to having any stable form of income, surrounded by a crowd of enablers (most of which actually have decent jobs and will grow out of partying). If I was her I’d be in ribbons with anxiety thinking about the future.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s the opposite of some life tbh. No career, not even close to having any stable form of income, surrounded by a crowd of enablers (most of which actually have decent jobs and will grow out of partying). If I was her I’d be in ribbons with anxiety thinking about the future.
This all the way. Also, the aesthetic procedures can't reverse the internal damage she's putting her body through. Imagine the state her liver must be in. Don't envy her one bit.

Reactions: 2
This all the way. Also, the aesthetic procedures can't reverse the internal damage she's putting her body through. Imagine the state her liver must be in. Don't envy her one bit.
I see her weekly because we live in same area and her face is nothing short of destroyed. You wouldn’t recognise her some days if not for the outfit she has on, She’s unbelievably puffy and lumpy and mottled. I wouldn’t say one muscle in her face works properly anymore after close to a decade of pumping stuff in, getting stuff dissolved and rinse repeat. Lisa Thompson and co are an utter disgrace and shouldn’t be let near anyone with a needle. Completely irresponsible and unprofessional but they don’t care as long as they get a bit of free promo. I know people will do what they want regardless of any one’s opinion but you’d think some of her friends would have spoken up before about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know she has always went for that look. Even before fillers were so popular she was getting loads of them and she obviously likes the overdone look. I'd say it is her own choice and what she likes.

Although I totally believe you for sure it can't look great after doing it so much for so many years.

What I don't understand is letting people without medical training inject things into your face. Considering all that can go wrong would you not think that you deserve the best when it comes to something like that? I will always pay more for the reassurance that the person doing my aesthetics is the best person I can go to. I imagine she gets it all for free or heavily discounted from Lisa. I honestly think she has no respect for herself.

I loved the vibe she projected about being sexual, carefree and being authentically yourself but now I find her very contradictory because it’s obvious she’s very insecure about the way she looks. There’s nothing authentic about photoshopping yourself to the point your unrecognisable. If she was so free and open she’d let it all hang out without photoshop. She use to have a deadly body but the unhealthy lifestyle and getting older hasn’t done her any favours and if you’ve seen the videos her friends post of her you’d know what I’m talking about, shes also changed friend groups many times because her original session heads grew out of it and have all moved on with their lives. She is defiantly not living her best life not even close

Reactions: 7
What I don't understand is letting people without medical training inject things into your face. Considering all that can go wrong would you not think that you deserve the best when it comes to something like that? I will always pay more for the reassurance that the person doing my aesthetics is the best person I can go to. I imagine she gets it all for free or heavily discounted from Lisa. I honestly think she has no respect for herself.
This!!! Also like she isn’t saving that much even if she’s getting stuff done for free. Decent Botox and filler off doctors is 300 minimum, you save maybe 50-100 quid by going to some backstreet twit with an online course from an unaccredited aesthetician.

I loved the vibe she projected about being sexual, carefree and being authentically yourself but now I find her very contradictory because it’s obvious she’s very insecure about the way she looks. There’s nothing authentic about photoshopping yourself to the point your unrecognisable. If she was so free and open she’d let it all hang out without photoshop. She use to have a deadly body but the unhealthy lifestyle and getting older hasn’t done her any favours and if you’ve seen the videos her friends post of her you’d know what I’m talking about, shes also changed friend groups many times because her original session heads grew out of it and have all moved on with their lives. She is defiantly not living her best life not even close
This is why I liked her too back in the day she seems so likeable and cool and authentic and didn’t give a tit. Her clothes were great and she was really doing something different. Fast forward 5 years and shes hanging out with her sisters mates and the likes of Caitlin and Ethan Brady who are just licking her hole for followers. I remember when she made fun of clarabell for copying her on the xgalz podcast she did with Lindsay and Jenny she was so smug about being so edgy and different, fast forward a few years and a pandemic thrown in and it’s very different

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This!!! Also like she isn’t saving that much even if she’s getting stuff done for free. Decent Botox and filler off doctors is 300 minimum, you save maybe 50-100 quid by going to some backstreet twit with an online course from an unaccredited aesthetician.

This is why I liked her too back in the day she seems so likeable and cool and authentic and didn’t give a tit. Her clothes were great and she was really doing something different. Fast forward 5 years and shes hanging out with her sisters mates and the likes of Caitlin and Ethan Brady who are just licking her hole for followers. I remember when she made fun of clarabell for copying her on the xgalz podcast she did with Lindsay and Jenny she was so smug about being so edgy and different, fast forward a few years and a pandemic thrown in and it’s very different
Ah makes sense now why Clarabell sent that tweet criticising Jess back after Berlin bar fiasco!

Ah makes sense now why Clarabell sent that tweet criticising Jess back after Berlin bar fiasco!
As far as I remember she mention Clara and that other girl that roller skates in her TikTok’s lol can’t remember her name. She was real condescending and rude about them, as if she was the only ‘edgy’ or alt influencer who ever existed 😂 the sheer notions of thinking everyone copying you when neither of those girls even really had the same full aesthetic as Jess

The filters kill me 🤣🤣 videos getting filler but has a filter on it... She looks nothing like she does in real life !!!
Also why doesn't she fly anywhere? Recently she got the boat to Paris. I have a fear of flying but would get on a hour flight for the sake of saving myself hours on a boat.

Yes I remember listening to that podcast, she tore it out of Clara Bell pretending she didn't know who she was and she was the only out there eccentric influencer, same with jenny and lynsey and they were out with Clara not long after that.. they're all walking contradictions..

Yes I remember listening to that podcast, she tore it out of Clara Bell pretending she didn't know who she was and she was the only out there eccentric influencer, same with jenny and lynsey and they were out with Clara not long after that.. they're all walking contradictions..
That was one of my favourite xgalz podcasts, I was SHOOK when they asked her outwardly about sex work and what she was doing in Berlin for money etc. There def was a lot of arse licking but they also asked her some Questions I’d say she was surprised about

That was one of my favourite xgalz podcasts, I was SHOOK when they asked her outwardly about sex work and what she was doing in Berlin for money etc. There def was a lot of arse licking but they also asked her some Questions I’d say she was surprised about
What were her answers about sex work and what she did in Berlin?

What were her answers about sex work and what she did in Berlin?
She was performing at fetish nights when she was there and in general living large, no day job and out all the time, and had started the Onlyfans. The out and out asked her was there offline sex work and she said something along the lines of everyone think so coz of her style and stuff and she said no but then told some weird story when they asked her what she did for money. She said that her and her friend Katie (katiekiups on insta) would end up meeting grounds of lads in clubs who would ‘pay them’ to stay up and party with them and that’s how she paid rent etc. What she was saying only half made sense and she kept humming and hawing when pressed more. Imo she was way too open on that pod, They were drinking and they were half pissed by the end. She outed sleeze mcqueen one of the lads she hung out with there as a dealer and said loads of other questionable tit. The pod was up for ages but it’s gone now since the itgalz fallout