jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was getting those thread things sewed into her temples during the week on her stories 😩

Reactions: 1
Like why?! I’d say she is so draining to be around. Has to always be the center of attention because she’s just so maaaaad 🙄
IMG_9911.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Like why?! I’d say she is so draining to be around. Has to always be the center of attention because she’s just so maaaaad 🙄View attachment 2394656
I am by no means a prude, but a lot of her behaviour disgusts me. To me being sexy is something someone either is or isn't. She is so try hard and it always comes across as vulgar. Will never get over her filming herself pissing on the ground at a train station, in the middle of the day. Only her hand covering her bits and the stream of piss trickling out. She's revolting.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly I don't mean to sound like an aul one but she seems like someone who came from a broken home, always seems to be clinging on the same group of friends and always has to be as distasteful as possible. Probably grew up too quickly as a kid or became emotionally scarred at a very young age and to compensate as an adult is behaving recklessly and as irresponsible as possible to a point where that's all she knows and behaving like an adult is almost too much for her

Honestly I don't mean to sound like an aul one but she seems like someone who came from a broken home, always seems to be clinging on the same group of friends and always has to be as distasteful as possible. Probably grew up too quickly as a kid or became emotionally scarred at a very young age and to compensate as an adult is behaving recklessly and as irresponsible as possible to a point where that's all she knows and behaving like an adult is almost too much for her
I wonder is this the case?
She thrives on being what she thinks is OuTrAgEoUs

Was told before that one of the exes HATED being called a 'boy toy' by her... I don't blame him as it seems that everything has to be gross and sexualised by her terms even when it comes to relationships, probably explains why she never really has any (straight) guy friends

This isn’t the case at all, her parents are older and quiet. Her relationship with her dad used to be very bad because of her behaviour, not sure if they’ve mended it in recent years. She’s close with her mam. You’d never think her and the sister are kids of their parents. Jess has always been a mad yoke, prancing around Sin in her teens. I think her mam just let her do what she wanted and gave her freedom but it backfired

Reactions: 5
Does Jess not hang around with Sophie/Zen Jones and all them anymore? Haven’t seen them meet up or share/tag each other in monthhhhhs

Is Jess working in London? She is still constantly sharing throwbacks or just putting up photos of her food 😴