jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know went in seen people in every corner of the place getting blown, bent over and boned the works and legged it pretty sharpish.
She didn’t know why their phones were not allowed in and were put into little bags by staff then she went in and seen people dressed in fetish were banging eachother and made a U turn back out 🤣🤣🤣 It’s literally a giant bleeping orgy what is wrong with these people absolute weirdos
I hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way but how did your friend not know it was a fetish night/sex party? Its pretty explanatory on Instagram. Are you sure you're getting the full story that they did a U turn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone I know went in seen people in every corner of the place getting blown, bent over and boned the works and legged it pretty sharpish.
She didn’t know why their phones were not allowed in and were put into little bags by staff then she went in and seen people dressed in fetish were banging eachother and made a U turn back out 🤣🤣🤣 It’s literally a giant bleeping orgy what is wrong with these people absolute weirdos
Sounds like a normal night out to me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's been really sick since last week? (According to her insta)Anyone think she's got covid and no vaccine?

I hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way but how did your friend not know it was a fetish night/sex party? Its pretty explanatory on Instagram. Are you sure you're getting the full story that they did a U turn 😂😂
100%!! 😄 🤣

Reactions: 1
She's been really sick since last week? (According to her insta)Anyone think she's got covid and no vaccine?

100%!! 😄 🤣
Would be shocked if it wasnt covid after Sanctuary tbh. Even in the height of the pandemic she was in shops with no mask, not a duck given to anyone else. Saw her in rathmines tesco few weeks ago, no mask bold as brass

Why is she always getting the boat and a million trains when she travels? Is she not allowed fly or something?

Reactions: 3
She is a afraid of flying
When I was living a somewhat similar lifestyle to Jess I developed a fear of flying.

Went away somewhat once I had to grow up and stop taking hard drugs (however I'm incapable of sleeping on planes no matter how tired I am or how long the flight is)

When you're someone like Jess who must be on the bag for +10 years its definitely fucked up her dopamine transmitters, where she's essentially addicted to drugs in order to receive any bit of pleasure + constantly paranoid/having bouts of psychosis where she's losing her grip on reality more and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When I was living a somewhat similar lifestyle to Jess I developed a fear of flying.

Went away somewhat once I had to grow up and stop taking hard drugs (however I'm incapable of sleeping on planes no matter how tired I am or how long the flight is)

When you're someone like Jess who must be on the bag for +10 years its definitely fucked up her dopamine transmitters, where she's essentially addicted to drugs in order to receive any bit of pleasure + constantly paranoid/having bouts of psychosis where she's losing her grip on reality more and more.
Wtf are you even on about 🤣🤣 my dad has a fear of flying and he’s never touched a drug in his life lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf are you even on about 🤣🤣 my dad has a fear of flying and he’s never touched a drug in his life lmao.
Yeah and I developed my fear of flying because of my drug use 🙄..... Things happen for different reasons I'm just suggesting it might be the case for her.

Reactions: 2

I don’t know how hard of a drug you mean by hard drugs here but I spent a similar amount of time on the fun stuff (weed, pills, acid) as did my friend group, very similar circles to Jess, and never was psychosis or paranoia a major event. And we could absolutely feel good when not high.

I don’t know maybe your drugs were harder than mine 😂 but I don’t think she’s on anything that bad. Totally appreciate that was your experience though.

I don’t know how hard of a drug you mean by hard drugs here but I spent a similar amount of time on the fun stuff (weed, pills, acid) as did my friend group, very similar circles to Jess, and never was psychosis or paranoia a major event. And we could absolutely feel good when not high.

I don’t know maybe your drugs were harder than mine 😂 but I don’t think she’s on anything that bad. Totally appreciate that was your experience though.
Yeah maybe I just had some bad tit, but yeah the same (Coke, Pills, Ket) definitely after about 6-7 years of going out twice a week it had fucked me and my friend group up.

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused. I think the mods moved the comments over to this thread but it’s about a different Jessica Brennan