Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised he said that, he clearly has zero respect for her and she obviously tolerates it and he knows he will get away with being disrespectful. Since she always takes him back after all the cheating affairs allegedly

Reactions: 8
I agree, the way he says it just feels really off to me. I never liked him but after that article I like him even less.

I can just imagine his stupid D4 fake voice saying it, really school boy carry on “you’re not in my top 10 har har har”
He hasn’t got a d4 accent anyway he’s a culchie

See Jess is saying she won’t be online as baby is sick…. Bit coincidental with what’s going on

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That’s exactly it! Don’t say it out loud in a public interview for thousands of people to read! Putting it out there to be critiqued and judged by strangers! It’s so disrespectful to his wife, almost sounds like he couldn’t care less about his marriage, he’s had far better experiences! They were talking about it on Ireland am this morning aswell.
What were they saying on IrelandAM? I can't imagine Tommy Bowe saying that about his wife!

Reactions: 2
I think lots of people wouldn't rate their wedding day as the best day of their lives but it's crappy of him to say it was the best day of her life but not even in his top ten. Why did he have to compare his feelings about it to hers?

Reactions: 22
Yeah that’s fair enough to say and I agree with what you’re saying! I just think it was very stupid comment to make when you’re a public figure. He’s putting it out there into the world for everyone to hear and inviting judgement and comments unnecessarily.
And the fact he’s saying that Jess said it was the best day of her life and he wouldn’t even rate it top 10 just seems a bit disrespectful and thoughtless.
Yes, and worse he dismisses her joy and makes her sound like an idiot for feeling so happy about it. head.

Reactions: 20
He’s a dick for saying that.. you wouldn’t hear O’Mahony O’Driscoll or O’Gara saying that 😡

Reactions: 9
Read the article and came straight here. I would be so upset. He could have separated sporting highs to personal highs.
If that's his "humour" then he is a toxic so and so.

Reactions: 13
It’s not even like he was a wildly successful global sports star, like how many really big days has he had that he couldn’t squeeze his wedding into his top 10?!

If he had a load of kids taking up spots on the list maybe I’d understand it might be hard to fit it in but there’s only 1 (that we know of anyway).

I’m also a bit surprised at him saying that Jess rates her wedding day above the birth of her baby, do others feel like that? Wedding tops day child is born?

Reactions: 10
not talking about how they act as such but what they say and I can’t see him or the rest being so dismissive of their wives
Look at Jessica O’Mahonys Instagram sometime and you’ll see just how dismissive Pete is of her. Not to de-rail this thread. It’s discussed at length on her thread. But Pete is not exactly a doting husband either

Look at Jessica O’Mahonys Instagram sometime and you’ll see just how dismissive Pete is of her. Not to de-rail this thread. It’s discussed at length on her thread. But Pete is not exactly a doting husband either
He'd have the cop on not to say something like that publicly though. He posted loads about their wedding being a brilliant day and really special etc when they had it too. I can easily believe that plenty men (and women) don't rate their wedding day as a top ten day but not many would say that it was the best day of their partner's life but didn't register at all for them. That's cruel. You can make your point about it being just a day without being so dismissive of it and your partner.

Reactions: 20
Ouch! What a cold, insensitive prick of a thing to say! IIRC didn't they choose Doonbeg for their wedding as it was her late father's favourite place? Wouldn't mind but she really was a stunner of a bride, and I say that as someone who wouldn't rate her style at all. Sure Kearney thinks he's he's special, more intelligent, never wrong, better-looking, always first. Wouldn't marry someone like him if I was paid, you'll always be second best.

Reactions: 15
What were they saying on IrelandAM? I can't imagine Tommy Bowe saying that about his wife!
They were saying he put his foot in it and Tommy said it might be one those things that’s in your head but you don’t say it in a pod cast 😂 they asked Tommy if his wedding day would be top 10 and he said it would definitely be up there as one of the best days after his children being born 🙈

The Kearney brothers are actually very nice. I think this was a sound bite picked from an interview and it’s just his sense of humour. O’gara is a turd

Reactions: 2