Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of holidays. I can’t cope. It’s actually really embarrassing, she’s rarely at work and when she is she’s online plugging different vitamins etc
They brought the ma/part time skivvy so she can help them go out on a few date nights. 🙄

Reactions: 4
She goes on about sun cream but she is burnt alive
It's actually painful looking at her. Her skin's red-raw! Not the first time either. On another note, kid you not, I'd be away any chance I got if I had her circumstances. She works regularly but only one day a week in the same pharmacy. Found out from a friend of mine who's on meds uses that pharmacy. And that was before she had the baby. Face it, she's minted and doesn't need to work at all, just keeps her toe in pharmacy so she can shill vitamins and skincare and keep herself relevant.

Reactions: 17
Jess used to be beautiful, she’s getting more like her mother in every photograph.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jess used to be beautiful, she’s getting more like her mother in every photograph.
I don’t think it’s fair to imply her mum looks bad? This is a thread about Jess not her mum’s appearance. I guess considering the woman lost her husband her life hasn’t been easy the last few years. Jess lives a life of luxury while her mum is more than likely bringing up her grandchild.

Reactions: 19
Ah I think her mam is a beautiful woman, very elegant for her age. I think families are off bounds unless they have social media presence to be fair

Reactions: 25
I don’t think it’s fair to imply her mum looks bad? This is a thread about Jess not her mum’s appearance. I guess considering the woman lost her husband her life hasn’t been easy the last few years. Jess lives a life of luxury while her mum is more than likely bringing up her grandchild.
Absolutely agree, her mam is lovely
---
Ah I think her mam is a beautiful woman, very elegant for her age. I think families are off bounds unless they have social media presence to be fair
Absolutely her mam is a lovely lady

Reactions: 15
I don’t think her mum looks bad, I think her mum looks normal for her age. She aged normally, she dresses well, she looks like she’s a nice woman, but Jess is going to be average looking as she ages. Like most of us.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think her mum looks bad, I think her mum looks normal for her age. She aged normally, she dresses well, she looks like she’s a nice woman, but Jess is going to be average looking as she ages. Like most of us.
Jess has the € to not age gracefully
---
Have to agree with this, I don’t think it’s fair. her mam seems lovely

Reactions: 4
Jess has the € to not age gracefully
---

Have to agree with this, I don’t think it’s fair. her mam seems lovely
Alright, but I clarified what I meant, and you continuing to read into something that was not said is you projecting.
I said she was average looking, like the majority of us, nothing at all to do with how she seems as a person, or that she is unattractive.

Reactions: 2
Her mam always looks lovely & a traditional Irish Mammy, refreshing to see. Take a trip to Dundrum town centre and you will see plenty of mutton -dressed-as-lamb types with fillers and Botox trying to cling onto their youth and out-shine their grown-up daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On the contrary, growing old gracefully costs nothing.
It’s the ones with the € who are aging disgracefully 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s always getting scolded on holiday! She’s a great ambassador for the health sector 🤥
And how cringe is that voice over on that video!!

Reactions: 14