Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Kearney brothers are actually very nice. I think this was a sound bite picked from an interview and it’s just his sense of humour. O’gara is a turd
Sense of humour my arze. that is like giving someone a roasting and then saying "sT0p be1nG SeNsit1vE. I wAs j0kINg"

Reactions: 8
Maybe privately she’s well aware it’s not in his top 10 and doesn’t care anyway, but I’d say she’s embarrassed and raging at the attention he has brought to it by saying it publicly. Now that it’s being picked over online and on tv. So unnecessary to do that to her.
I think I’d be embarrassed if my husband said something like that so publicly.

Reactions: 12
Maybe privately she’s well aware it’s not in his top 10 and doesn’t care anyway, but I’d say she’s embarrassed and raging at the attention he has brought to it by saying it publicly. Now that it’s being picked over online and on tv. So unnecessary to do that to her.
I think I’d be embarrassed if my husband said something like that so publicly.
Ya I wouldn't care if he thought it but I shouldn't want him going around telling everyone he didn't care about it but it was the best day of my life. That's mortifying.

Reactions: 8
He's media savvy enough to know that would have been picked up for a headline, whoever said he's a lovely fella I just can't see it. He acts like a prick.

Reactions: 13
Also would like to hear more ☕
Google is your friend here, there’s loads of old stories on O’Gara out there. Is there anything new in the last 10 years that anyone is aware of?

There used to be a photo of him v drunk with his arm around some girl but there is no sign of that on Google now, wonder if he forced them to take it down.

Reactions: 2
O'Gara was an awful dose back in the day. He was always out flirting with people when people were well aware he had a partner and could have even been married to her at the time. I think he copped on an awful lot tbh and not excusing what he did at all but the celeb status goes to their head massively. Same with Zebo and Murray years ago and Munster having to cover their antics to keep them out of the papers 🙄

Reactions: 5
The comment on the late late show about him getting up on the wife was just vile
That was disgusting. How could you say that knowing your in laws and all your family and friends would hear it?
The current crop of Ireland players seem to be a lot tamer than the previous crew - maybe because they were the first real pros and social media wasn't as much of a thing back then. I'm sure there are some wild ones but a lot of them seem to be very settled and very family orientated.
---
O'Gara was an awful dose back in the day. He was always out flirting with people when people were well aware he had a partner and could have even been married to her at the time. I think he copped on an awful lot tbh and not excusing what he did at all but the celeb status goes to their head massively. Same with Zebo and Murray years ago and Munster having to cover their antics to keep them out of the papers 🙄
I'd say they have women throwing themselves at them. I heard a story once about girls lining up to have a turn shifting (showing my age now!) Paul O Connell in a Limerick night club.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The Kearney brothers are actually very nice. I think this was a sound bite picked from an interview and it’s just his sense of humour.
At least one of the brothers was a sleazebag back in the day. Nice he was not.

Just throwing in my bit of gossip here. My work had a night out in 37 dawson st not feb just gone but the one before and apparently they seen rob shifting the face off some brown haired girl. Jess would have been pregnant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she trying to address what he said with the pic and the emojis “dog house”?

and, if ur kid is recovering from all those ailments, put a lil hat on him in the park!!!

Reactions: 3
Is she trying to address what he said with the pic and the emojis “dog house”?
Oh definitely yeah, she’s better off doing that and it’ll blow over. If she says nothing people will be watching for a reaction.

Reactions: 6