Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Rob Kearney add for the insurance he just comes across as a prick “Can you get me a cuppa?” he says to the woman at the end of the ad. Prick! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Just throwing in my bit of gossip here. My work had a night out in 37 dawson st not feb just gone but the one before and apparently they seen rob shifting the face off some brown haired girl. Jess would have been pregnant.
STOP! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just throwing in my bit of gossip here. My work had a night out in 37 dawson st not feb just gone but the one before and apparently they seen rob shifting the face off some brown haired girl. Jess would have been pregnant.
I'd take something like that with a pinch of salt. If it had happened there'd be video evidence plastered all over social media.

Reactions: 16
His infidelities are known in dublin it’s like an open secret to be fair I’ve overheard girls in the gym talking about being with him in the recent past!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How old is the baby? And surely if he was that ill you’d tell work you’d go up home? It’s not like she’s short of the money. I’ve had to leave work, I’m sure most parents have, not bring the sick kid out?

Reactions: 3
His infidelities are known in dublin it’s like an open secret to be fair I’ve overheard girls in the gym talking about being with him in the recent past!!
What a disgusting prick & those girls are no better. Nobody deserves that treatment

Reactions: 11
What a disgusting prick & those girls are no better. Nobody deserves that treatment
Absolutely, re: the girls, and I know I'm sounding like a nun but it's nothing new, nor' exclusive to rugby and has been going on for as long as I remember. So many women with zero morals, decency and self respect and respect for player's partners. Happened a housemate of mine around 1999 who briefly dating a county GAA player, girls shamelessly throwing themselves at him right in front of her 😂 Remember Holly Carpenter spoke about similar experiences while she dated Cian Healy.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely, re: the girls, and I know I'm sounding like a nun but it's nothing new, nor' exclusive to rugby and has been going on for as long as I remember. So many women with zero morals, decency and self respect and respect for player's partners. Happened a housemate of mine around 1999 who briefly dating a county GAA player, girls shamelessly throwing themselves at him right in front of her 😂 Remember Holly Carpenter spoke about similar experiences while she dated Cian Healy.
Oh it’s rampant. Of course the buck stops with the man, he is the married one but still the jersey chasers have to hold some responsibility

Passed Mr. Kearney being marched up and down Ranelagh with the young fella by Jess there. Presenting a united front, but she didn’t radiate positivity like online. She looks completely different up close and in real life, it’s actually borderline criminal the image she portrays online and the damage it can do to impressionable young women.

Reactions: 8
Passed Mr. Kearney being marched up and down Ranelagh with the young fella by Jess there. Presenting a united front, but she didn’t radiate positivity like online. She looks completely different up close and in real life, it’s actually borderline criminal the image she portrays online and the damage it can do to impressionable young women.
Oh go on what does she look like in the flesh?! What’s different?! 😄

Reactions: 4
I'd say they have women throwing themselves at them. I heard a story once about girls lining up to have a turn shifting (showing my age now!) Paul O Connell in a Limerick night club.
Lining up to snog that yoke!

'oh I'm so excited. I'm seventh in line to stick my tongue down Paul O'Connell's throat'

no.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember Holly Carpenter spoke about similar experiences while she dated Cian Healy.
Holly Carpenter is another piece of work. Give me Jess over her any day.
---
Oh go on what does she look like in the flesh?! What’s different?! 😄
I've seen her in real life - didn't think she looked any different really. Was a few months ago though. Maybe she's changed a bit since.

Reactions: 5
I saw her recently too. She looks pretty much the same. Very thin and tiny.

Reactions: 1
She’s tiny in person but seems very tightly wound. Not at all the easy breezy persona she promotes.

Work colleague met them when away in Ashford and he wouldn’t be into Insta or know them or anything but he said they were a lovely couple and very friendly/nice.

Definitely agree some of the media/ social media training the player get now compared to the first generation they were let loose! Everyone has a camera phone now and they can’t put a foot wrong without it being all over social media.
GAA jersey chasers are just a laugh!My ex was inter county hurler and the amount of nights there were girls throwing themselves at him- he would point out I was his girlfriend.

Reactions: 2
Work colleague met them when away in Ashford and he wouldn’t be into Insta or know them or anything but he said they were a lovely couple and very friendly/nice.

Definitely agree some of the media/ social media training the player get now compared to the first generation they were let loose! Everyone has a camera phone now and they can’t put a foot wrong without it being all over social media.
GAA jersey chasers are just a laugh!My ex was inter county hurler and the amount of nights there were girls throwing themselves at him- he would point out I was his girlfriend.
Can’t say the same for the Dublin gaelic team 🤣 awful bunch of creeps back in the day

Reactions: 4
Remember Holly Carpenter spoke about similar experiences while she dated Cian Healy.
Rich of Holly to he saying that when she used Cian for the fame and hated every minute of being with him. Was well known she would talk about him and how she hated waking up next to him 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Rich of Holly to he saying that when she used Cian for the fame and hated every minute of being with him. Was well known she would talk about him and how she hated waking up next to him 😂
Really?! That's horrible. Poor Cian - he seems a decent enough guy.