Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, she's back to the pull ups conveniently after someone's post on this lol šŸ˜† I used ro really like her when she webt to oz etc but she's too precious now, same when she was podcasting about her dad dulling too, she's a tad dramatic like we all lose parents me included but inta peeps think they're the only ones to go through anything her, Brian bowling etc šŸ˜‘šŸ˜“ also think she's v underweight ad is tara make up (even though she doesn't do make upšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) they eat children's portions, v scary to be showing to smaller audiences in their teens

Reactions: 5
Anyone that tries to be as perfect as her are always dull. They have a perfect routine and hang out with mother/ family all the time ā€¦. Thereā€™s plenty like her. Live the high life but everything is so boring and structured

Reactions: 9
That poor childā€™s hoop must be in bits from all the fuckin lentils and beans Sheā€™s giving him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I canā€™t believe Iā€™m going to say this but I actually feel sorry for Jess after reading Robā€™s comments in this article.
I know we all think her life is pretty shallow and empty but god he really lays it out for all the world to see

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I canā€™t believe Iā€™m going to say this but I actually feel sorry for Jess after reading Robā€™s comments in this article.
I know we all think her life is pretty shallow and empty but god he really lays it out for all the world to see

Wow! Harsh of him! Of course he doesnā€™t find it significant when heā€™s probably off with different women the week before

Reactions: 17
Awful even if you taught it why would you say it.
Exactly! How hard would it have been to say 'i thought our wedding day was one of the best days of my life until our son was born' perspective on family, blah, blah etc.

Jess obviously struggled so much after the death of her father and no doubt it was hard and very sad on that day that he wasn't there with her......and she's still able to say it was the best day
---
This comment is perfect! I totally forgot that Chicago game was a friendly šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Independent shared a pic of that specific sentence, comments are roasting him. Poor Jess

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus thats awful if my hubby said that about our day I'd walk out there and then

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus that's an absolutely prickish thing to say. Like it's not even funny?! What's he trying to achieve with that comment, people to think he's been sooooo successful at sport that committing his rest of his life to someone doesn't factor as important or special at all? What point does it make? His wife is a non-entity to him, but SHE thought it was special because she was so lucky to marry him? And what actually was special was not her, but the child she gave him?

F-ing dick. I'd be seriously evaluating my relationship if my husband said that.

Reactions: 24
Jesus that's an absolutely prickish thing to say. Like it's not even funny?! What's he trying to achieve with that comment, people to think he's been sooooo successful at sport that committing his rest of his life to someone doesn't factor as important or special at all? What point does it make? His wife is a non-entity to him, but SHE thought it was special because she was so lucky to marry him? And what actually was special was not her, but the child she gave him?

F-ing dick. I'd be seriously evaluating my relationship if my husband said that.
I agree, the way he says it just feels really off to me. I never liked him but after that article I like him even less.

I can just imagine his stupid D4 fake voice saying it, really school boy carry on ā€œyouā€™re not in my top 10 har har harā€

Reactions: 15
Not defending him, I think heā€™s a prick..buuuut.. letā€™s be honest a wedding day is always more important to the bride than the groom. Men just donā€™t really care about it all

Reactions: 6
Not defending him, I think heā€™s a prick..buuuut.. letā€™s be honest a wedding day is always more important to the bride than the groom. Men just donā€™t really care about it all
Sexist much? Your comment is offensive to men and women - some men care alot and some women don't and vice versa.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus thats awful if my hubby said that about our day I'd walk out there and then
Thatā€™s a bit of a stretch. Come on. I could imagine my husband saying to same to be honest, some people just donā€™t enjoy the day and the fanfare etc. certainly for me it pales in comparison to the birth of our children and other achievements, if someone asked me to list the best days of my life it would be way down the list. Our enjoyment of our wedding day doesnā€™t reflect our commitment to our marriage and to each other, how can it?
Sure a poor choice of words given how social media works and the appetite for hysteria etc but I wouldnā€™t crucify him over it.

Just adding a different opinion šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
It mattered to my husband. It mattered to most of my friend's husbands. They might not care so much about the colour and size of the peonies and centrepieces (nor did I for that matter, not all women give a sh1t) but it's a pretty big and important life decision.

Reactions: 8
This just isn't true, at least not in my circle of friends. Then again my friends aren't pains in the hole who made the day about themselves with week long hen parties abroad etc..
But even if it wasn't the most important day of his life, the fact that he humiliated her by saying what he said shows what a bleeping asshole he is. Zero respect for her.

Reactions: 13