Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coming on to say that tan is radioactive, what the hell is she like, thought she was off to an Oompa Loompa convention.
The dress is an improvement though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was coming on to say that tan is radioactive, what the hell is she like, thought she was off to an Oompa Loompa convention.
Dress is great, but the shoes and bag awful with it! Why does she always wear mismatched jewellery aswell, she had way too much jewellery on!

Reactions: 2
Right, the fit of the dress is a vast improvement. Looks good on her for sure in comparison to her tits bursting out of everything. It flatters her and her body looks deadly, healthiest she has ever looked.

The dress itself still gives off a bit of a tacky vibe, the gawdy neon pink I think, but overall she's doing much better.

The look itself is just too busy... so much jewellery, the embellished heels, the hair hanging down..

Biggest prob, she appears to have coated herself in ronseal wood fence paint 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The tan looks grand in the photos but she looks like an Oompa Loompa in the reel alright.
The dress fits her and she looks fab in it. If she'd just buy her actual size in clothes she'd look amazing all the time.

Reactions: 5
Stunning dress on her, she looks gorgeous but the tan does look like the tin of varnish fell on top of her! 😂😂 I would have preferred a different clutch with the sandals but it’s not the worse I’ve seen 🩷

Reactions: 6
she looks pregnant again? Even the way she’s holding the clutch in front of her stomach

Reactions: 1
Does Bobby eat enormous portions of food? My gang would not manage that volume at his age 🙈

Does Bobby eat enormous portions of food? My gang would not manage that volume at his age 🙈
She must be running the guts out of the child with all the prunes and nut butters she giving him, I suppose the poonamis are the crèches problem though…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmm this is interesting.. might explain why she went back to work so early if she is going to have 2 back to back maternity leaves.

Reactions: 2
She has no business giving out skincare advice. She is a pharmacist not a dermatologist, some of her advice can be used incorrectly by someone depending on their skin type. Very irresponsible.

Reactions: 7