Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jrjld

The shoes are awful. The dress has potential but the sleeves drag it down. Even 3/4 length sleeves would make a huge difference
The dress is more suitable for a winter/Christmas event… she has done it no justice!

Reactions: 15

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
Jesus I was in too much pain to be applying lip balm like 😂 but let’s be honest Redden will be probs applying her sculpted by Aimee products or whatever shite she wants to to a collab with 🙄 I’m sure we will get a reel of her birth experience. She’ll prob be thermomixing her fucking seeds during her contractions

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Ah I’m delighted the baby is here and she had a safe delivery. Best of luck to them but really hope they keep their son away from sm as much as possible and not pimp him like so many other huns do. 💙

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Yeah its gonna be a lot of hearsay for a bit till she comes out and says I had a c section natural birth whatever - but do not fret Tattlers - it's going to be amazing, such an enriching experience, just such a joyous time, it didn't hurt a bit cause she delivered the baby herself because she's also a Obstetrician, and after the birth she just popped into to the gym for a really quick workout to get those endorphins going 🤮

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
There is a video on her TikTok of her with just a shirt on covering her nipples with her hand & bump out . I’m not saying pregnant bodies or all bodies aren’t beautiful but genuinely don’t understand why people think other people want to see your tits out . I know a lot of people don’t agree with me on this point either but I hate those insta pics of people breastfeeding . Don’t get me wrong i might breastfeed myself if I ever have a child but maybe someone who’s had a baby could enlighten me as to why some people become so obsessed with showing they breastfeed? 😅
Honestly I think these women are so obsessed with themselves, at this stage being pregnant is nearly an excuse to pose naked in these bump shots and if anyone dares say anything they are lambasted, Re the breastfeeding ; they think people are looking at them and judging them, but like who cares?
These ones think they are raising some sort of awareness when really nobody actually gives two fucks if your baby is feeding off your breast....
It's actually crazy that these mothers think people are looking or are offended 🙈🙈
Too busy with my own kids to notice your baby breastfeeding thanks

• Heart

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
She’ll post a pic showing herself perfectly coiffed bearing a beatific smile with a baby. Reality being she’s having her nips manhandled into a newborn’s mouth while constipated and bleeding with two hours’ sleep. No room for reality in Jess’s Insta world.
Careful what you say here now. There’s some people on here that are just like Redden and believe their own lies about birth 😅#wOnDeRfUl #mAgIcAl 🤭😅

but she will of course have bounced back. She’s prob at the gym now with the baby strapped to her tit and the Thermomix being powered by the treadmill ⚡ 🏃🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I think she looks great on holidays. Very healthy looking and still slim. Yes, she’s obv got a tiny bit more weight on her post baby than she usually has but she hasn’t been manically exercising (I don’t think) so that’s understandable. I hope she stays this way and doesn’t revert to her emaciated skeletal look.
I agree. I hope she keeps the bit of weight, it’s not even weight as such but she looks really healthy. I can see the obsessing over the gym creeping back though which is sad

Sinner123

Her posts are currently so full of trying to reassure herself by reassuring her followers 😳 painful

Jrjld

She’s always getting scolded on holiday! She’s a great ambassador for the health sector 🤥
And how cringe is that voice over on that video!!

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
That poor child’s hoop must be in bits from all the fuckin lentils and beans She’s giving him

• Haha
  • Sick

rkitejsme

Later, her followers informed her that she hadn’t installed the pump correctly, prompting her to encourage other mums to reach out and “ask for help” when they need it.
Thanks for all the tips... I didn’t have the parts screwed in properly! When you’re tired everything can seem a bit more difficult but ask for help and give yourself permission to feel all the feelings as they come,” she said.
“Also as a new mum you’ll hear all kinds of dos and don’ts which can be overwhelming – you do what’s best for you and baby keeping that baby happy and healthy and minding yourself along the journey is all that matters.”

This is batshit. Like which is she a new mum who doesn't know how to fit a pump and asks randomers from the internet for help or a new mums guru who tells the internet how to do it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sinner123

What is she on about, that skims dress looks like the most uncomfortable thing to wear travelling!!

Ailte

VIP Member
Jess seems to be trying, unlike many of these influencers she is there with her son trying to figure motherhood out. Sleeping in a hospital is awful, you can’t even call it sleeping as with all the beeps, nurses checking in and general noise you get no sleep. The night nurse was only for 3 nights to help her through this exhausting time.
I agree. Some awful harsh posts. I was that soldier with a reflux/cmpa baby that couldn’t be left down and screamed for 8mts. It’s not easy. Of course she looks to have more help than I had but that’s life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

overgrammers

VIP Member
God is she alright? Do something nice for yourself! I’d love to have a weekly blowdry appointment Jess but I’d struggle to think who I could dump my child on for the occasion . I’m lucky if I wash my hair once a week at home. 🙄She really doesn’t live in the real world.

Sinner123

Back in the gym every morning at the crack of dawn! And why does she constantly use receipes/ideas that have been done by others like there her own ideas she has no originality at all! I’ve seen them oats done by every fitness account out there!
And that mini egg cheesecake overnight oats looks vial. As did the protein bake thing she had yesterday. Excessively sweet and pumped of protein powders. Yuck. Just have some porridge and a banana 🤪

Thump

VIP Member
It’s possible she just went out for an hour between feeds, probably her mother at home with the baby who no doubt she trusts with her life, given how close they are. Personally wouldn’t be for me but there’d be no harm in an hour or 2 away from the baby if she felt up to it and the baby was sleeping/well cared for. Disclaimer: my child was nearly school age by time I had a night out, def not ideal either 🤣 but each to their own.

the point about bugs though is very relevant to be fair, especially with covid on the rise again.

Aaahhhh stop! Not back in work a week and needed a little ski trip! 🤣🤣 she’s the gift that keeps giving
Whatever about work, the way she says she nearly cancelled (because of Bobby presumably):rolleyes: Just like the big song and dance over his first day in creche. It all just seems so performative for Instagram.