Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
I think you've hit the nail on the head. Seeing pictures of breastfeeding is helping to normalise it and hopefully will change people's opinions that it's horrible or will stop people staring in disgust when they see someone breastfeeding in day to day life. I don't see it as attention seeking at all. Would it be attention seeking if someone posted a pict of a baby being bottle fed?
Except people rarely do post pics of bottle feeds. the breast is best brigade have surely made mums all over the world feel inadequate for being unable to bf or choosing not do. Keep that shit private regardless of how you chose to feed them. For some reason when some women become mothers they think themselves above all other mothers if they can bf 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just feed the fucking child and stop making a show of it 😂 so sick of hearing “NORMALIZE” fucking hell tits weren’t just recently discovered?! 😂😂😂😂 everyone knows what they do.

back to the topic of Redden now though. She’s really trying to distract herself from the birth worry at this point wirh the gym! She said something about not preparing for the birth too which I don’t believe at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Jrjld

I'm amazed anyone could have such strong feelings towards Jess to think she's a cunt. She's just a boring girl (the husband is pretty boring too) who waffles on with faaaar too many 'inspirational' quotes and and journaling shite, and her recipes look woeful, but she's far too vanilla to make to to my cunt list.

How can you get so heated over someone like that?
She’s definitely more deceptive than she makes out. She done a paid advertisement for laser hair removal and used it on pcos awareness week. Removed all the comments from the post from women with pcos asking why she thought it was appropriate and blocked them!
Not to mention her constant daily toxic positivity, over excersing and under eating to the point she was like a malnourishered fitness model. Now she’s launching a healthy eating cook book with absolutely no expertise in the area.
Basically shamed expecting mothers by saying she’s better because she’s excercised more and will have a better shorter labour/delivery.
Her and her husband are definetly not strapped for cash but yet she took as much freebies as she could get instead of maybe donating to charities to help vulnerable families.
And I’m sure there’s plenty more to add but she’s definitely not a cunt!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

overgrammers

VIP Member
I don’t think she even realises her privilege, this “do something for yourself” bullshit. Most people can’t pawn their kids off to get midweek blow dries and hit the gym! Most people don’t get a chance to scratch their arse ye dose!

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
So Rob was on the telly all day yesterday, Grinchy was back in the chemist.. where was precious ‘B’?
I find it fascinating how her job means so much to her all of a sudden since having a child, yet before hand she never did a full weeks work there 🤔 fobbing him off to a Creche as soon as they’d take him screams “princess can’t cope” most mothers take a year out of work and have to sacrifice money to be at home with their young babies who need them, these two don’t need the money, she doesn’t NEED to go back to work that soon, she’s a fucking dose.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I am sick of people saying a stay at home mum is the hardest job in the world it’s such a ridiculous phrase - especially with 1 child - can it be tough? Yes. Absolutely. Not denying that . But there’s people who have stressful jobs with serious responsibility and you’re saying staying at home with your baby is harder? Come on!!! Balancing work and being a mother is hard. If you get to stay at home & not work you don’t have the hardest life out there. Sorry rant over I just hate that phrase !! (people who have disabled children / children with additional needs are obviously in one of the hardest situations )
I can’t agree enough with this. It’s just something that’s said to placate the women who get up in arms about not working. I’ve no issue with SAHM’s, fair play if that’s what they want or need to do but it’s not harder than being out working all day & still running a home & raising a family.

She barely worked before even getting pregnant so I doubt she will be doing a full week like most of us. It’s all bullshit with her

Kellypol

What most South Dublin parents want to know is, where is this mystical creche which takes not only babies under one, but on a part-time basis? Like hen's teeth to get a place for a baby, and at that, they aren't interested unless it's full-time.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Just when I thought tattle was a safe space the stans appear 🙄 Jess is an entitled spoilt prick, who is tone fucking deaf, she was a cunt before the kid and she'll be a cunt after - just because she's had a child doesnt mean she's a fucking angel. She's a conniving fuck and knows exactly what she's doing, the arselickers amaze me 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Louber

Chatty Member
I see a fine healthy strong baba and he looks as happy as can be. Not an offensive comment, he is thriving.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
You know this is tattle right?
I don’t give a shite what she does, but it’s contradictory to say ‘we’re going to enjoy this bubble’ then go posting like mad. And yes I’m genuinely surprised she’s showing the kid, there is so much around now about kids privacy and lack of same with the huns.

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
still nothing... no matter what we think of any of these instahuns, I do hope baby has arrived safe & well and that Jess is ok too.

I wouldn't wish a sick baby or a traumatic birth on anyone, no matter what I think of them!

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
I would say there will be the traditional pic of the back of dad carrying the little one in a car seat through the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Clangers2

VIP Member
I would freak if my newborn got sick they are so fragile and a small infection can turn into something much more serious if not treated in time, BUT my god that was the biggest load of cringeworthy attention seeking shite, everything is a trauma to her, everything is a ''journey" to overcome and she absolutely craves validation from others so badly.
Absolutely no need to be sharing such private moments with strangers
She is all about the gram
Really gone down in my estimations after that display
If there was anything seriously wrong with that baby she wouldn't be posing for pictures in hospital and writing poems and essays to instagram followers on the day she gets to bring him home

• Heart

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I’m assuming he doesn’t get a much attention anymore but could be wrong.
Years ago I used to think he was a bit of a babe but by god if he is on the rugby coverage now I immediately ask for it to be turned over. I'd rather watch paint dry. He thinks he still has it the way he has this semi smouldering look when he's doing commentary but his monotone voice is just awful!!!

• Haha