Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clangers2

VIP Member
I would freak if my newborn got sick they are so fragile and a small infection can turn into something much more serious if not treated in time, BUT my god that was the biggest load of cringeworthy attention seeking shite, everything is a trauma to her, everything is a ''journey" to overcome and she absolutely craves validation from others so badly.
Absolutely no need to be sharing such private moments with strangers
She is all about the gram
Really gone down in my estimations after that display
If there was anything seriously wrong with that baby she wouldn't be posing for pictures in hospital and writing poems and essays to instagram followers on the day she gets to bring him home

• Heart
Reactions: 17

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I’m assuming he doesn’t get a much attention anymore but could be wrong.
Years ago I used to think he was a bit of a babe but by god if he is on the rugby coverage now I immediately ask for it to be turned over. I'd rather watch paint dry. He thinks he still has it the way he has this semi smouldering look when he's doing commentary but his monotone voice is just awful!!!

• Haha

nothanks91

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’m going to say this but I actually feel sorry for Jess after reading Rob’s comments in this article.
I know we all think her life is pretty shallow and empty but god he really lays it out for all the world to see

Wow! Harsh of him! Of course he doesn’t find it significant when he’s probably off with different women the week before

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Where’s the rest of her Christmas Day dress?
And they don’t do Christmas at home? Even now with baby Bobby? Always running away from stuff…(but ya know, she’s so mindful 😳)
There's always a lot of fabric missing from her outfits! She just looks like she's trying too hard to be the same person she was in her 20s. Her Christmas day outfit that she's wearing to spend the day with her husband and baby is more suitable for a night out. It's backless and ultra short. It just makes her look so tacky and cheap.

Same with Lauren Arthur’s, I’ll never understand it, you couldn’t prise me away from my newborn. A friends birthday isn’t important enough, I don’t think it’s commendable at all it’s rather sad!

Kellypol

She goes on about sun cream but she is burnt alive
It's actually painful looking at her. Her skin's red-raw! Not the first time either. On another note, kid you not, I'd be away any chance I got if I had her circumstances. She works regularly but only one day a week in the same pharmacy. Found out from a friend of mine who's on meds uses that pharmacy. And that was before she had the baby. Face it, she's minted and doesn't need to work at all, just keeps her toe in pharmacy so she can shill vitamins and skincare and keep herself relevant.

triona89

Her posts where she cosplays as a travel agent always crack me up. She’ll be away for 3 days and then ‘recommend’ about 17 places for breakfast. So not the best of the ones you had, not even all the ones you had, just a list of places you saw on the street or looked up online? Between that and the nonsense medical posts, it’s like she thinks she’s the only person who can access Google.

• Haha

Kellypol

Wouldn't be a fan of this one at all, personally don't see the appeal. However at least she was honest about the gift of the night nurse for a few nights. Others in her shoes coming on looking a million dollars with perfect hair and skin, bouncing back into shape as if they do it all themselves and don't give any credit to the massive help they get from family members/nannies etc.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Sorry just edited my post as it was unclear!!

@louC21 you might want to revisit your own comments on new mum Lauren Arthurs or are we only allowed to bitch about the people you don’t like?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

emmysue

There is a video on her TikTok of her with just a shirt on covering her nipples with her hand & bump out . I’m not saying pregnant bodies or all bodies aren’t beautiful but genuinely don’t understand why people think other people want to see your tits out . I know a lot of people don’t agree with me on this point either but I hate those insta pics of people breastfeeding . Don’t get me wrong i might breastfeed myself if I ever have a child but maybe someone who’s had a baby could enlighten me as to why some people become so obsessed with showing they breastfeed? 😅

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Ah tattle, come on like - She's fishing for engagement, there's absolutely zero need to share the whole ordeal over 7/8 snaps '"sorry fans sprog was sick, he's better now - end of" no no no not Jess , her journey has morphed briefly into an oRdEaL, but she's still tagging her brands 🤣I'm just surprised she didn't thank the thermomix cause she thanked every other Tom fuck and Harry 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
I think Jess is a typical type A personality. I think everything needs to be controlled, timed, organised, on the schedule and to plan - restrictive eating, toxic positivity, excessive exercise, holidays in the same places, controlled and in her comfort zone.

Any deviations outside that plan will throw her for a loop. Enter baby who doesn't conform our adhere to that strict timetable and Jess is in a tailspin. I think her rigidity and need for control are stopping her from just saying fuck it and going with the chaos and new experience that the tiny little dictators that babies are bring

• Heart

Moniker

VIP Member
Just throwing in my bit of gossip here. My work had a night out in 37 dawson st not feb just gone but the one before and apparently they seen rob shifting the face off some brown haired girl. Jess would have been pregnant.
I'd take something like that with a pinch of salt. If it had happened there'd be video evidence plastered all over social media.

I find her post about Rob very odd. She refers to Bobby and her as "us" and "we" getting through the ordeal and refers to Rob as being their support. It reads to me like she's referring to a friend or extended family member instead of the baby's other parent. Strange. Also why does she even need to praise Rob so much, Bobby is equally his responsibility too! She comes across like a helpless little girl.
---
It was a bit OTT and attention seeking. God love the little baba being sick and having to be in hospital for a week and I’ve no doubt they were worried sick but no need to milk it so much.
And she happened to have a selection of photos in the hospital:rolleyes:

• Heart

marymac19

VIP Member
The mother probably broke her arm lifting that unit of a child.
They’d want to get clothes that fit him, he’s bursting out of everything and always looks like his nappy is full.
Not dissing the child, but an observation on them as parents…
On another note, Jess always gets it wrong style-wise, she looks like a hooker on nights out
What a horrible thing to call a defenseless baby.

• Angry

msmith2006

VIP Member
surely we can't expect her to reference how many people got covid every time she mentions her wedding 😂

people knew the risks and decided to attend so not really her fault!

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I know we all know Jess is a c*nt, but like imagine being a new Mam and expecting yourself to be making fucking scones, and posting a dozen toxic shite bollox posts, and breastfeeding, and going to gym and going out etc - when ur a normal person, and don't have the resources (nanny, money, mother, cleaners, etc) - imagine how shit and how inadequate a new normal mum must feel looking at this toxic cunt ! That IS WHY I DESPISE HER 🤨

So any new moms reading Jess isn't real life, nothing she has shown is real life, it's all a fake bank rolled journey, but it's not true - do not compare urself to this conartist 💯

(Also, not dissing women who if you have the supports in place like she does fair fucking play girl, but do not expect the other 90% of Mams who don't, to relate to you) 😁

• Heart