Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clangers2

VIP Member
It’s just not a nice thing to say about a baby, I know I had a near ten pounder and just grinds my gears when ppl are like, oh they’re huge!
That's a you issue
Just like saying a small baby is tiny
Why would anyone take offense to a big baby being massive
He's a dote
Nothing wrong with saying he is big

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Max21

I think she looks great on holidays. Very healthy looking and still slim. Yes, she’s obv got a tiny bit more weight on her post baby than she usually has but she hasn’t been manically exercising (I don’t think) so that’s understandable. I hope she stays this way and doesn’t revert to her emaciated skeletal look.

xyz112

Awful even if you taught it why would you say it.
Exactly! How hard would it have been to say 'i thought our wedding day was one of the best days of my life until our son was born' perspective on family, blah, blah etc.

Jess obviously struggled so much after the death of her father and no doubt it was hard and very sad on that day that he wasn't there with her......and she's still able to say it was the best day
---
This comment is perfect! I totally forgot that Chicago game was a friendly 😂

Attachments

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice Rob wasn’t wearing his wedding ring on rugby panel? Think it was Sat night. He was fidgeting with his hand and I spotted it.
Feckin hell gurl…you should change your name to Bond🤣🤣 Can’t say I noticed because as soon as I see him on the telly I leave the room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Em_gardener

VIP Member
They're awful scabby, the pair of them. Wouldn't mind but they can well afford it from their own pockets. Not to mention the free baby gear. Can't fathom how these exclusive expensive places need to throw away free gifts to the likes of her, they're not that hard up for the publicity, surely? If anything it would put me off going to Ashford Castle, whether I had the money or not.
I just don't get the mindset of taking all these freebies in return for sharing your family life online when you're loaded enough not to have to do that. Obviously nobody is offering this stuff to me anyway but I really do think I'd rather just pay for it! Maybe once you've done it the first few times you just get used to it though

Nopatience

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s fair to imply her mum looks bad? This is a thread about Jess not her mum’s appearance. I guess considering the woman lost her husband her life hasn’t been easy the last few years. Jess lives a life of luxury while her mum is more than likely bringing up her grandchild.
Absolutely agree, her mam is lovely
---
Ah I think her mam is a beautiful woman, very elegant for her age. I think families are off bounds unless they have social media presence to be fair
Absolutely her mam is a lovely lady

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Whatever about not even being 30.... She's 39 weeks, stay in bed FFS!
I'm not saying she has to hibernate cuz she's pregnant I am myself but honestly does she need to be in the gym at the crack of dawn when she's not working 🙄
Trying too hard to prove she’s a super fit pregnant woman and there’s never been anybody else pregnant like her. 🙄Anyone who has had a baby and any medical person would know you HAVE to take proper rest coming up to the birth. She’s preparing for a marathon and you need to conserve your energy in the weeks coming up to delivery. She would sicken you. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Can the stans exit the thread please? Some of us are getting sick of being jumped on everytime we call someone out for being a C*U*N*T 👋

• Heart
  • Haha

emmysue

I think tattle is good for discussing dishonest behaviour etc of those who monetise their lifestyle and have influence over young people . Therefore they should be held accountable at times / people should be able to question certain things they promote etc. Jess pretending she eats everything & anything while having had an eating disorder in my opinion was / is outrageous . However people calling her a c*nt cos she’s out a week after having her baby is bizarre. My friend did the same for my birthday as she believes in not letting a child hold her back from important occasions . I really appreciated it but didn’t expect it. Kids and babies are hard work but not everyone is incapable of leaving the house after they have one & others need to stop being so jealous of those who do.

• Haha

Kellypol

Ouch! What a cold, insensitive prick of a thing to say! IIRC didn't they choose Doonbeg for their wedding as it was her late father's favourite place? Wouldn't mind but she really was a stunner of a bride, and I say that as someone who wouldn't rate her style at all. Sure Kearney thinks he's he's special, more intelligent, never wrong, better-looking, always first. Wouldn't marry someone like him if I was paid, you'll always be second best.

Louber

Chatty Member
Ya I've been at home for an extended period with 4 and it's bloody hard alright. I've worked every hour God gave me with 1 kid and that was also hard. The toughest for me is my current phase, at the moment I'm working part time in a very demanding job that has long hours. On my days off, I end up having to do absolutely everything I would have done at home each week in a shorter time frame. It's honestly never ending.

Jess hasn't an iota really, she has an abundance of help whether at home or at work.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I left this thread, because of the stans, we couldnt say she was too thin, couldnt say she was too big, now again with the child, that baby is a fine size and thats it, stop policing posts, its Tattle, get over it !

• Heart
  • Sick

gooseylucy

Jesus that's an absolutely prickish thing to say. Like it's not even funny?! What's he trying to achieve with that comment, people to think he's been sooooo successful at sport that committing his rest of his life to someone doesn't factor as important or special at all? What point does it make? His wife is a non-entity to him, but SHE thought it was special because she was so lucky to marry him? And what actually was special was not her, but the child she gave him?

F-ing dick. I'd be seriously evaluating my relationship if my husband said that.
I agree, the way he says it just feels really off to me. I never liked him but after that article I like him even less.

I can just imagine his stupid D4 fake voice saying it, really school boy carry on “you’re not in my top 10 har har har”