Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
That’s exactly it! Don’t say it out loud in a public interview for thousands of people to read! Putting it out there to be critiqued and judged by strangers! It’s so disrespectful to his wife, almost sounds like he couldn’t care less about his marriage, he’s had far better experiences! They were talking about it on Ireland am this morning aswell.
It’s absolutely disgusting for him to do this to her. That’s exactly what it sounds like. If he says this in public what’s he saying behind closed doors? I’m starting to wonder why she is always so anxious & struggles with her food

Reactions: 12

Purpilt91

VIP Member
Sharing wedding photos and leaving out that so many of the guests got Covid at the wedding. IIRC the next Leinster rugby game had to be cancelled
She’s hardly going to share that people got covid at her wedding on a public platform, it’s nobodies business either tbh

Curlique

VIP Member
Full thread title by @sn00ps "Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch, purse strings never seem to feel the pinch, on the gram begging without a flinch."

Honourable mention to "Jess and the Thermomixes - a gifted affair"

• Haha
  • Heart

Sinner123

I’m sorry but that whole reel about the baby going to crèche for 1 hour was a bit ott… you’d think she was leaving him for a month!
This is the thing, hard to feel sorry for her when it’s really a privileged choice for her to go back to work. And as others have said, it is difficult to get a crèche for under 1 so she’s clearly got something else up, money talks…”normal” mams can’t identify with that. Try actually HAVING to go back to work due to financial reasons etc. I really believe a mam should go back to work if that’s their choice. It’s just her OTT emotional expressions over leaving “B” when she doesn’t REALLY have to.

• Heart

Louber

Chatty Member
She does seem to be going back very fast for no apparent reason. Absolutely return to your career, but it's bizarre to go back so fast if you're so loooving being a new mom to Bobby. They do not need the dosh. I don't really think anyone thinks she shouldn't go back to work but it's hard to understand why she's going back so fast.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I think she'll do black and white hands/feet or else ... DUN DUN DUN .... DUN DUN DUN .... a pic of her breastfeeding- for maximum engagement, then she can spout on about her breastfeeding journey blah blah blah 🙄 She's gonna do a Rosanna Davison and all her content will be the child but no actual pic of the child etc. Expect lots of the back of baby's head 🥴

• Haha

Kellypol

Years ago I used to think he was a bit of a babe but by god if he is on the rugby coverage now I immediately ask for it to be turned over. I'd rather watch paint dry. He thinks he still has it the way he has this semi smouldering look when he's doing commentary but his monotone voice is just awful!!!
Same here, think he's awfully boring. Combo of the monotone and the accent. Not sure if it still exists but there was a parody account for Rob and his brother called "Boring Kearney" on twitter. They appeared together years back on The Late Late and boy were they boring!!! Actually they're well matched as Jess is a bore too. Now I guess she's even worse, a baby-bore? Don't know myself as couldn't be arsed looking at her page these days.

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
Bless her I kinda feel bad for her now, she's on the home stretch and she's in for some land, it's always those girls like Jess who really struggle the most with their firstborns, I mean most women find it very tough, but these snowflake privileged princesses lose their lives when they have someone else other than themselves to think about, what will she do when she can't journal every morning before she starts her day or pick an affirmation card!!!! And I'm not being smart I would genuinely worry for her. Shes very emotionally immature

Thump

VIP Member
Maybe privately she’s well aware it’s not in his top 10 and doesn’t care anyway, but I’d say she’s embarrassed and raging at the attention he has brought to it by saying it publicly. Now that it’s being picked over online and on tv. So unnecessary to do that to her.
I think I’d be embarrassed if my husband said something like that so publicly.

gooseylucy

I need a life but I’m honestly so upset over the car seat pictures!!
You can see the poor baby in the seat at the restaurant. I really hope she gets some good advice and they don’t have an accident before that.

She is so quick to say all the parenting courses she has done and to dish out advice yet she can’t get the biggest safety thing right.

The shop that gifted her that car seat should be ashamed! They have a moral duty to run through safety with new parents!

• Heart

Jrjld

A baby should be strapped in a car seat first before being wrapped in a blanket it’s not safe or secure. Can someone please tell her 🙈😬

• Haha

Moniker

VIP Member
The dress is more suitable for a winter/Christmas event… she has done it no justice!
You're being generous. I think it looks like a dressing gown. Between the dress and the shoes, I'm getting nursing home resident vibes.

• Haha
I'd assume she's got a night nurse in addition to her mum functioning as a second nanny so doubt she'll be away from the morning gym routines and two holidays a month for too long.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
As a pharmacist you would think she would know that pumping isn't recommended for the first few weeks so your flow can be established ??
Her medical knowledge makes me think pharmacy degrees aren’t worth shit. She hasn’t a clue, she reads the back of boxes like we all do

• Heart

Decaff01

Yeah I think night nurses are fairly common among that privileged south Dublin set. But I am shocked at the in laws paying for it - that must be 5-6k for those first 6 weeks alone - that’s crazy generous. Again, another sign of the uber privileged bubble she’s in. Like 1k wedding gifts like the thermomix !

• Wow