Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she was on promoting sun creams last week and comes on like a tomato

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Doesn't practice what she'll preach, sooo busy working one day a week

Reactions: 10
Omg that's just so dangerous and such a bad look for followers. She clearly thinks it's great. One of those ones that says oh wait till it turns brown

Reactions: 6
Omg that's just so dangerous and such a bad look for followers. She clearly thinks it's great. One of those ones that says oh wait till it turns brown
That’s the thing though, it doesn’t. She doesn’t tan so I don’t see the point in rashering herself

If by some wild chance I got scalded like that (I'm mad for the factor 50)I would be horrified and morto. I'd be trying hard to conceal it, what is she at??

Reactions: 9
If by some wild chance I got scalded like that (I'm mad for the factor 50)I would be horrified and morto. I'd be trying hard to conceal it, what is she at??
I got horrifically sunburned once by falling asleep in the sun hungover for HOURS. I had applied suncream that morning but obviously needed reapplying and I still randomly freak out about the damage that might have done to me but hasn't become evident yet. It was about 20 years ago 🫠 I cannot understand anybody these days taking risks with sun safety. And don't even get me started on the huns poor kids getting scalded 😢

Edited to add: and she's a bloody pharmacist 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watch all the huns stories on an anonymous Instagram viewing website but went on her page just to watch that reel. She is so embarrassing 😂 the voice over , mutha truckas?😂 the moo moo dress falling off her 🤣 pure entertainment. She comes across so simple bless her, of course she’d get scalded in the sun. How she is a qualified pharmacist…. Grinds no doubt 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Just me or is her dress she wore ro a friends wedding a lil pale for the occasion and not okay on the bride maybe?

She must have had a falling out with that dose of shite belle azure 🤮 they used to be tagging each other but it’s radio silence these days even when at the same events. To be fair 2 fake positive toxic doses are bound to clash.

I thought it was a pale pink maybe or beige, hard to say in the sun. She must only work part time coz she's always at weddings or abroad 🤔
---
Looks like a beige in the pic she posted, 6 bridesmaids fook 😂

Reactions: 2
That’s what I said. Jess has the € to not age gracefully 🤣
And yet the pictures from this holiday are the healthiest I’ve ever seen her look!
---
Just me or is her dress she wore ro a friends wedding a lil pale for the occasion and not okay on the bride maybe?
I was thinking the same and ready to come on here about it! But she seems to be maid of honour (if not, definitely a bridesmaid) so it wasn’t of her choosing

Reactions: 1