Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's taking the piss now, she burns herself to a crisp on every holiday 🫣
That’s why she’s wearing the polo to hide the burnt and sun damaged chest from last weeks holiday 😂

Reactions: 4
Her posts where she cosplays as a travel agent always crack me up. She’ll be away for 3 days and then ‘recommend’ about 17 places for breakfast. So not the best of the ones you had, not even all the ones you had, just a list of places you saw on the street or looked up online? Between that and the nonsense medical posts, it’s like she thinks she’s the only person who can access Google.
I think she and her family have been going to that area for years and years now, I’m assuming that’s how she can recommend places.

Reactions: 3
A bridesmaid in the bathroom on her own the night before the wedding filming a GRWM. What a bleeping SAP. The bride would want her head examined having this twerp as a bridesmaid 🙄 couldn’t be anymore narcissistic if she tried.

Reactions: 7
I’d say she’s a regular locum, picks and chooses the days she works in her pharmacy as pharmacies are desperate for pharmacists to cover all the shifts
Yep they get huge money too per hour something like 140

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Those bridesmaids dresses are beautiful. She looks really good these days, very healthy I hope she keeps it up

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know the name of the song she has over the reel of her makeup for the wedding? It's a french one

Why is one bridesmaid in a totally different dress like not even a different variation like the others? Looks so strange

Reactions: 2
Maid of honour?
I thought that but it’s like a typical midi you’d wear with denim jacket & runners! I thought she was just a friend when I saw the pictures but is holding a bouquet. Anyway first world problem 😂

Reactions: 1
IMG_3357.jpeg

was curious as to what school she went to and came across this pic from 2011. Didn’t know she wore glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 1