Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothanks91

VIP Member
She reminds me of Niamh Narnia, was running on the thread mill the day before she gave birth to Alexander 🙄 like that can’t be good for u

Reactions: 2

Louber

Chatty Member
Hmm this is interesting.. might explain why she went back to work so early if she is going to have 2 back to back maternity leaves.

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
Ah, I thought it was because she's determined to breastfeed and not bringing formula to the hospital for that reason but the freebie angle makes sense too. Though I think formula is something every parent should be paying for if they want to use it, just like nappies and all the other baby stuff.

It's years since I gave birth and I've heard so much over the years about these pushy midwives pushing women to breastfeed. I don't know anyone who encountered one. I'd love to have met one during my stays in hospital and postpartum rather than being repeatedly pushed to use formula (the formula pushing for me after one of my births continued with the public health nurse after I got out of hospital, who hounded me at home and tried to tell me my baby had jaundice and needed a bottle. I told her to sling her hook). I get why staff push formula in the hospitals as they're stretched thin and under-resourced and a bottlefeeding mum requires far less supervision and support than a breastfeeding one.

Anyway, didn't mean to go off-topic.
she’s definitely grabbing at anything she can get for free! I do genuinely hope that the birth goes ok for her. She seems the naive type though that probably thinks it’ll all be a breeze 🥴 I’m sure they’ve already got a nanny on standby for the due date

xyz112

The bloody irony as if she stoops so low as to shop in LIDL like regular Joes. She’ll stoop if she’s getting paid €€€€€ for an ad. Trying to appeal to the upper middle class Jess?
The free trip to Ashford castle really sickened my hole. Cong is one of my favourite places but I’d have to win the lotto to go to ashford castle!
Woman of the people 😂

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
Why is one bridesmaid in a totally different dress like not even a different variation like the others? Looks so strange

roo689

VIP Member
The Kearney brothers are actually very nice. I think this was a sound bite picked from an interview and it’s just his sense of humour. O’gara is a turd

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
It’s just off grafton street I think. And it doesn’t matter if they walked or drove the baby should be strapped in correctly to the seat.
Oh is it I haven’t looked it up.
Well yeah that’s obvious isn’t it? I never said it was ok to have the child in it incorrectly regardless of walking or driving …

sn00ps

The videos she does are so strange. I’d say she’s great fun to go on holiers with. Not 😂

• Haha

BalKey1907

I mean I don't think he's alone as a high achieving sports person to feel that way about his wedding day. There's plenty of athletes out there professional and amateur who would say the same wether it be playing for your country, county or even club. Could he have worded if better? Definitely but I don't think Jess would be surprised or shocked that he feels that way.

PoorFungi

That’s what I said. Jess has the € to not age gracefully 🤣
And yet the pictures from this holiday are the healthiest I’ve ever seen her look!
---
Just me or is her dress she wore ro a friends wedding a lil pale for the occasion and not okay on the bride maybe?
I was thinking the same and ready to come on here about it! But she seems to be maid of honour (if not, definitely a bridesmaid) so it wasn’t of her choosing

Reactions: 1