Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothanks91

VIP Member
I only came across her a few weeks ago who is she 🤣🤣
I only know her from so sue me, when Niamh was getting married 3 years ago, Suzanne was suppose to be bridesmaid, then something happened and she was dropped 😂 I think Niamh use to date Brook too which was Suzanne’s husbands friend so they are all a big circle who all dated each other at some stage. She use to hang out with Sian who is Brooks current girlfriend buy Sian and So sue me fell out too so don’t think they are a click anymore 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Limklass

If she uses gas and air can really dry out the lips. Better to have too much than to be looking for it. Need lots of bits for baby if reflux/sick etc.
My top 3 bits were eye mask and ear plugs so went husband in I could get some sleep 😴 and cosy socks! So home comforts. Now I’m sure she will be in the private rooms but hospitals can be noisy

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
I saw that yesterday - the bloody base of the bouncer is near the edge of the counter. He’s a big baba too and a little excited kicking and rocking could have him over the edge and on the floor with some very serious injuries. Fucking plank. 🙄🙄🙄
I know of so many babies who have fractured their skulls because of Parents doing this. She’s happy to put the child on the floor when they’re out for their brunch/lunch/dinners.

• Heart

Tallin

I’m sure it’s doing the rounds on their family WhatsApps but can’t believe she’s having a nervous breakdown over it personally 🤷🏼‍♀️ that Doireann Garrihy podcast gave a good insight into their relationship to be honest, he shares practically zero about it on social media so you wouldn’t know.
Anyway I’m in the minority here so don’t want to go round in circles but whenever I read anything put out by the media I engage a bit of critical thinking (I’m no conspiracy theorist btw 🤣)
It’s pretty much as noted in the media if you listen to the podcast. He brings it up, it’s a bit of a shame as he does go on to speak about how much he loves being a Father.

Bettyhomer84

Basically ya they are a stranger who is in your house all night with your small defenseless baby doing night feeds and resettling.
Now in saying that they are generally like maternity/paediatric nurses who do it but that's besides the point.
She mentioned the night nurses name, Lynda. She met her when the baby was sick in hospital. Nurse Styler on Instagram if anyone is interested in hiring her 🥳