Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jrjld

Like Niamh narnia 2 hours after giving birth with a fresh blow dry, make up and silky short pj’s
Stop that’s ridiculous! You get more respect for being real than that shite carry on after just giving birth. Hopefully Jess and baby are doing well and just enjoying the first few days together!

Reactions: 1

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
That could be a lie 😂 so many people on here believing everything she says. It eas the evening so I doubt the baby was taken out tbh. She was def there on her own
---

Hi Redden/pals/family
---
[
---

Ah F off back to ranelagh and go throw on yer thermomix.
You really dont like jess do You 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Is she using a filter on her video chats, her head is 1/3 smaller than the stuff in wild pics? It’s nuts

Boptothebeat

I cant read the full article. What is the blended family? I assumed she just had one sister but ive obviously missed a whole other lot of sisters. Im a new ish follower of hers

Curlique

VIP Member
She's at the "get this baby out of me" stage judging by her last story. Not quite so perfect Jess?

Maxser

i dunno, her bump could just be gone very low. i dont think she'd be wearing a nike tshirt if she were after giving birth, i imagine there are multiple outfits planned

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
Glasses actually suit her. She’s changed a lot like everyone does I guess over the years. You’d know though now she was minted