Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chark

That’s exactly it! Don’t say it out loud in a public interview for thousands of people to read! Putting it out there to be critiqued and judged by strangers! It’s so disrespectful to his wife, almost sounds like he couldn’t care less about his marriage, he’s had far better experiences! They were talking about it on Ireland am this morning aswell.
What were they saying on IrelandAM? I can't imagine Tommy Bowe saying that about his wife!

Reactions: 2

Jrjld

Oh is it I haven’t looked it up.
Well yeah that’s obvious isn’t it? I never said it was ok to have the child in it incorrectly regardless of walking or driving …
No that’s aimed at them not you, they should have the baby strapped in correctly regardless!

Ellamay87

VIP Member
There's low and then there's selling the first pictures of your first born child to a tacky mag. You'd like to think they wouldnt stoop that low.

overgrammers

VIP Member
So Rob was on the telly all day yesterday, Grinchy was back in the chemist.. where was precious ‘B’?
I find it fascinating how her job means so much to her all of a sudden since having a child, yet before hand she never did a full weeks work there 🤔 fobbing him off to a Creche as soon as they’d take him screams “princess can’t cope” most mothers take a year out of work and have to sacrifice money to be at home with their young babies who need them, these two don’t need the money, she doesn’t NEED to go back to work that soon, she’s a fucking dose.
I’m sure Granny Lynn was on duty! I’m sorry but that woman is worse. Does she have other grandchildren?
Is Jess the youngest of her sisters??

Ailte

VIP Member
Is she due in 2 weeks ??? Will ye keep us posted here on Tattle? I can't watch her stories anymore cause I nearly got sucked up her nostrils through the phone and now I have a fear (but dont worry Jess the Mess is gonna write a book about TOXIC positivity and its going to be full of fucking shit and cuntisms that you can only believe in if you have ur own house, work less than 2 days a week but still have all ur bills paid cause you never pay for anything because you're a cunt) - and also this wannabe bimbo gives me fucking rage 😤
Sorry the due day was a guess based on when you have to take maternity leave. But has to be soon! I wish she d chill the fuck out and relax for a bit before the baby. No chance though!

Thump

VIP Member
Also would like to hear more ☕
Google is your friend here, there’s loads of old stories on O’Gara out there. Is there anything new in the last 10 years that anyone is aware of?

There used to be a photo of him v drunk with his arm around some girl but there is no sign of that on Google now, wonder if he forced them to take it down.

Limklass

Work colleague met them when away in Ashford and he wouldn’t be into Insta or know them or anything but he said they were a lovely couple and very friendly/nice.

Definitely agree some of the media/ social media training the player get now compared to the first generation they were let loose! Everyone has a camera phone now and they can’t put a foot wrong without it being all over social media.
GAA jersey chasers are just a laugh!My ex was inter county hurler and the amount of nights there were girls throwing themselves at him- he would point out I was his girlfriend.

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
Omg I’d rather eat dirt than some of her dinners, them yeast flakes look rotten!
Why is she asking what recipes people want to see, why doesn’t she use her own receipes from her book 🙈😂
It’s like fish food ???

• Haha

Sinner123

Strange how the one thing she chose not to share and keep private (but is still Sharing now) is Bobby’s weaning to solid food. Any food related content- weird.