Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought it was a pale pink maybe or beige, hard to say in the sun. She must only work part time coz she's always at weddings or abroad 🤔
---
Looks like a beige in the pic she posted, 6 bridesmaids fook 😂

Reactions: 2

Amy.Coyne81

Out of curiosity does anyone know what's going on with her - from your own experiences? She's got the best help money can buy (night nurse numerous times a week) but she seems to be constantly on the verge of cracking?

Jrjld

The new restaurant opening was last night I think and she wasn’t there at it.
---
And it is a cocktail and tapas bar so don’t think that’s where they were eating today.

Shhh2403

Loo
Just a thought we weren't shown the scones being made just put in the air fryer could be to heat shop bought ones up to feel superior. Also feel attacked by the skinnies comment#justice for skinnies 😉
Looks like the child is in the car seat on the ground also which is disgusting in a bar/restaurant! Put the child in the bassinet for god sake or the adapter for the car seat on the pram.

Jrjld

I have no idea what kind of name they would go for, be interesting to see. But probably be something to honour her dad, not sure what his name was.

Moniker

VIP Member
however my point was I was referring to the fact that she’s getting another freebie and women Like her shouldn’t get free formula in the hospitals.
Ah, I thought it was because she's determined to breastfeed and not bringing formula to the hospital for that reason but the freebie angle makes sense too. Though I think formula is something every parent should be paying for if they want to use it, just like nappies and all the other baby stuff.

It's years since I gave birth and I've heard so much over the years about these pushy midwives pushing women to breastfeed. I don't know anyone who encountered one. I'd love to have met one during my stays in hospital and postpartum rather than being repeatedly pushed to use formula (the formula pushing for me after one of my births continued with the public health nurse after I got out of hospital, who hounded me at home and tried to tell me my baby had jaundice and needed a bottle. I told her to sling her hook). I get why staff push formula in the hospitals as they're stretched thin and under-resourced and a bottlefeeding mum requires far less supervision and support than a breastfeeding one.

Anyway, didn't mean to go off-topic.

skittykitty

No not at all jesus if the wedding made the marriage there'd be no such thing as divorce. Like he mentions Jess and says that to her nothing will come close to her wedding day and to him its not even top 10, like id just feel so insulted that the day they celebrated the love they have for each other and what should be the day you bind yourself to your life partner (which obviously unfortunately isnt always the case and that happens) wouldnt be in the top 10 days of his life, like he sounds like he is completely disregarding the fact they got married so to me why bother asking her and having a day if thats the case? Maybe my point isnt making sense apologies i blame the baby brain 🤣
I do get what you’re saying but to me context is missing. I don’t feel the same way about Kearney that others on this thread clearly do, any interview I’ve seen him in I’ve found he has a very dry sense of humour, Doireann Garrihy podcast for example, which others just don’t get but I’d be similar to him (which I’m sure Jess is well aware of!) so assuming this quality I’m making assumptions around his intentions when he said it. I think the independent is a rag aswell to be honest so don’t trust their angle. If he had said “my wedding day, top regret of my life” or “my marriage, 10 of the worst decisions of my life” that would be different for me but I literally think he’s talking about the actual day which was lovely but it’s the rest of life that does it for him. I dunno. Sure look I strongly suspect himself and Jess are laughing about it 🤣

Rebel in the Kingdom

Even if she has decided to go for a section - what's the issue? Lots of comments on here that read very much like someone looking down their nose at the idea a woman would choose to have an elective. I've personally had 2 vaginal deliveries but have friends who have had sections (both emergency and planned) and had really difficult recoveries and complications. A C-section isn't the "easy way out" , it's major abdominal surgery and not to be taken lightly.
You are 100% right and no one should ever thing a C section is anything less than a birth or is any way the easy way out.
I think it's the way Jess comes off as toxic and that having a scar for the rest of her life would go against her superwoman, better than you persona.

I have had a C section, and like every woman I have had to get used to my "new body" post birth. Now years on I'm only proud of that scar for what I've achieved

Thump

VIP Member
I will say I'm glad she's not too up herself to admit when she gets something wrong - like having the car seat in the wrong place. Although it is funny to see she's coming on posting ads for a baby store and how helpful they are talking you through everything, clearly they never told her where to install the carseat so not sure how much value I'd put in anything else they say!
I also thought most places do a free carseat install for you, if I was having a child I know I'd be going to the experts to install it!
I don’t think it’s wrong as such, just handier for the driver to see and reach the passenger side. Not less safe though.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
omg I thought it was someone else’s account. I had to double check who I was looking at
---

She will be allowed. There are various things and reasons she can give to get one! She can also go private and get one as far as I know?
---
Re c section vs pushing … would she be able to live with her “perfect” stomach post section? Like the scar can be quite bad and often left with a pouch like shape of fat/skin? Although I guess they have the € to get her cosmetic surgery to fix that if it happens?

If she did push nobody will know if she tears apart from her and the midwives and rob. Actually scrap rob there it’ll be her mummy there won’t it?
Certainly not the easy way out. I actually find it’s the other way, that sometimes women like Jess are choosing a C section to be in control of something natural and think that it will make it a better experience and it actually really irates me that women don’t believe in the power of their bodies and leave it to (mainly men) to decide / lead / convince what is best for a women in pregnancy/labour.
But she hasn't said she is getting a section so we actually don't no if she is "choosing the easy way out " hate this term because it's not the easy way out at all I had to get sections didn't have a choice not allowed to go through labour