Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nervousshock

VIP Member
Jess has the € to not age gracefully
---

Have to agree with this, I don’t think it’s fair. her mam seems lovely
Alright, but I clarified what I meant, and you continuing to read into something that was not said is you projecting.
I said she was average looking, like the majority of us, nothing at all to do with how she seems as a person, or that she is unattractive.

Reactions: 2

Hipsdips

'Since I haven't been physically reading' you mean since you haven't been reading, Jess. Reading is reading. She acts smart but she barely scraped the repeats to get into pharmacy nevermind failing the teaching and medical exams. She is so bloody thick sometimes.
Did she take medical and teaching exams too? Spill!

xyz112

And surprised she got a crèche alot of them don't take them until there 1 now
Wonder is it actually a crèche or a child minder? Suppose you can have anything when you have the money and the name.

Also think in terms of what her brand is, it makes sense to go back to work

Curlique

VIP Member
Those wet look leggings are vile. If I was Sinead Keary I'd be pissed off that she showcased her classy products with those.

Curlique

VIP Member
Glad she went with the red. Rob looks a lot better than when I saw him during the week. And he's out of that bloody grey jumper he lives in

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
I’m really surprised she is going back to work after 6 months, I’m sure it’s only a couple of days of weeks but still most stay home for a year?
Surely they aren’t stuck for money??
Yeah between paid/ unpaid maternity leave, parental leave and taking holidays accrued you’d get nearly a year.