Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaannnnnd another one peddling their Vitamins/supplements a la Dr Doireann and Fabulous Pharmacist. Is this market not completely saturated? Supplements can be bought in Lidl and Tesco even Deals for pennies. Anyone who studied the most basic nutrition module will have learnt that nothing beats a balanced diet, and women of childbearing age require folic acid daily. A small amount of Vitamin D is no harm either during dark winter months. Other than that, based on symptoms, bloods are done to diagnose deficiencies and treated accordingly. The irony of these 'healthy lifestyle influencers' swindling expensive boxes of what may as well be Skittles that produce very expensive urine. Money grabbers is all they are.

Reactions: 22
Has anyone noticed she's stopped doing the awkward cringey "hopr your week is going well" bit at the start of her #ad #spon videos? Clear evidence that the girl reads her own tattle thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The photoshopping of the ootd pics 🙈 Her legs are like a storks..
“Her legs are like storks” - That’s exactly what she loves to hear. Makes her feel that all her hard work is paying off.

I bet she’s itching to get back into a bikini to take photos of herself. This is what helps her keep going so d say a spa day is on its way. Photos of herself posing all round the pool.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry this is probably mean, but watching the grinch and all I can see is Jess - absolute image 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's finished work for Christmas. Probably 2 days she's worked all month. Thank God she can get a break and relax as she told us now. Must be so tiring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's away for xmas with the mam and sister. The way she refers to this being the start of a new tradition today struck me as odd.......is the husband no longer on the scene?

Reactions: 9
So she's away for xmas with the mam and sister. The way she refers to this being the start of a new tradition today struck me as odd.......is the husband no longer on the scene?
She said they’ve done this since her dad died.

Reactions: 3
First married Christmas in Ireland and no sight not sound of her husband. Wth is going on? Marriage of convenience?

Reactions: 10
The real question is what is that monstrosity she’s wearing! White strapless feather jumpsuit so tacky 😅

Reactions: 8
I think it’s v odd not to spend the day with her husband … like I could understand the day before and day after but why not Christmas Day?
Also I’m looking at the photo of her and it looks like she only has a ring on her middle finger not engagement finger but I could be wrong?

Reactions: 7
I think it’s v odd not to spend the day with her husband … like I could understand the day before and day after but why not Christmas Day?
Also I’m looking at the photo of her and it looks like she only has a ring on her middle finger not engagement finger but I could be wrong?
If you look at her stories it's clearly on her ring finger. I see what you mean about the grid post photo though

Reactions: 2
It’s terrible to say but she comes across as this, fragile, little girl. She doesnt seem like a woman at all, certainly not a married woman. I help but think she was spoilt by her father and was his little girl which has made the bereavement so much worse. Grown women get on with life and dont need to journal and constantly holiday, ask strangers for advice and be obsessed with self help. I can’t imagine this marriage will end well, not sure she could eve cope with a child. She reall shouldn’t expose her life like this on Socils media but I feel all the compliments nad fawning she gets fills a hole in her life.

Reactions: 22
I'm not sure if she spent Christmas with the hubby or not - he seems to be up a mountain today and she's ill.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.