Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She opened a bag of salad, dumped a tin of tuna on it and “drizzled” it in mayo so the “guys” could see her lunch...she’s nearly 50.
Not as good as the 2 slices of toast with a tin of beans dumped on top and 2 poached eggs. Can't understand why she's not a gourmet chef yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s in a very privileged position, can buy a home and get a mortgage as a single person, has no problems changing jobs on a whim, doesn’t have to worry about childcare, she’s far from relatable

She’s in a very privileged position, can buy a home and get a mortgage as a single person, has no problems changing jobs on a whim, doesn’t have to worry about childcare, she’s far from relatable
Be honest, if you found her relatable, you’d have something to worry about!!

Reactions: 3
I used to like Jess, it was always Ali who I had issue with.
However Jess really bugs me now, one minute she's begging for donations to raise money for Alis surgery the next she's bought a house, and I cant think that was easy as someone nearly 50 would find it difficult to get a mortgage, and her chopping and changing of jobs would normally go against you when it comes to mortgage, so how's she managed it unless she put down a pretty hefty deposit.
And if she could afford that why beg for donations last year 🤔

And if I have to see one more video about her new life and journey I will scream.

Reactions: 11
Single pringle is making me want to punch her in the tit. I thought it was her first day in her new job today, unless her new job is furniture removal.
Anyone seen Ali on insta recently? Just wondering what tit she's been spouting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Single pringle is making me want to punch her in the tit. I thought it was her first day in her new job today, unless her new job is furniture removal.
Anyone seen Ali on insta recently? Just wondering what tit she's been spouting.
Think it was something to do with her house move that was meant to happen this week so her work was changed to starting tomorrow instead, house move was delayed.

Ali is living with her parents and does lives from the bedroom with her laptop by her side checking in on tattle and with an open wardrobe in the background where her pilots uniform hangs up on show. The other night she was tidying out her handbag, it was thrilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think it was something to do with her house move that was meant to happen this week so her work was changed to starting tomorrow instead, house move was delayed.

Ali is living with her parents and does lives from the bedroom with her laptop by her side checking in on tattle and with an open wardrobe in the background where her pilots uniform hangs up on show. The other night she was tidying out her handbag, it was thrilling.
That last sentence!!! My snort of laughter has just scared the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why can’t she just go and start yet another new job without doing a tiktok? It really is her oxygen. She’s so real and down-to-earth, that’s why she was so keen to point out that even though she’d put a little bit of mascara on, there were no false eyelashes used, yawn. Also, weirdly, why did she say that if she’d put a bit of lipgloss on they’d think she was “after something else”? Seriously Jess, you might have been married three times but believe me, I don’t think the male population will be inflamed by a bit of gloss on your gob! I’m amazed you got three to be honest! Form an orderly line gents, the ink on her divorce papers is nearly dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can’t she just go and start yet another new job without doing a tiktok? It really is her oxygen. She’s so real and down-to-earth, that’s why she was so keen to point out that even though she’d put a little bit of mascara on, there were no false eyelashes used, yawn. Also, weirdly, why did she say that if she’d put a bit of lipgloss on they’d think she was “after something else”? Seriously Jess, you might have been married three times but believe me, I don’t think the male population will be inflamed by a bit of gloss on your gob! I’m amazed you got three to be honest! Form an orderly line gents, the ink on her divorce papers is nearly dry!
🤣🤣 guys watch out ‘ positive Jess is out and about ‘ 🙈🤓😂😂

• Haha
Jess measures the success of her first day in a new job with the fact she has 3 new Facebook friends from it. Doesn’t that say it all? How old is she?

OMG, imagine if your new work colleague told you about their TT account and you discovered their cringy videos of themselves gurning, being both wistful and positive, referring to themselves as a single pringle. You'd be pissing yourself laughing at what a twit they were.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG, imagine if your new work colleague told you about their TT account and you discovered their cringy videos of themselves gurning, being both wistful and positive, referring to themselves as a single pringle. You'd be pissing yourself laughing at what a twit they were.
I’m actually dying inside on her behalf just thinking about it!! The trouble is, I don’t think Positive Jess has the sense to realise that, away from her licky arse followers, most sane people will laugh at her rather than with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched Ali live on the departure lounge podcast for the big reveal of her new airline! Back to virgin.
Well think she'd made that very obvious.

However if a company treated me the way she claims they treated her there is absolutely no way I'd lower myself to their standards and go back to work for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.