Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She opened a bag of salad, dumped a tin of tuna on it and “drizzled” it in mayo so the “guys” could see her lunch...she’s nearly 50.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm cringing so much at that new video that I think my vagina has sucked in my dressing gown.

I can't do it any more. I've unfollowed her. I feel better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm cringing so much at that new video that I think my vagina has sucked in my dressing gown.

I can't do it any more. I've unfollowed her. I feel better 🤣
Which one? Video, not vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is my fight song one.

Don't wanna talk about it Mel, its touched a nerve and I've spent 20 minutes pulling fluff out if me muff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
You know what, I feel a bit sorry for her today. It's all gone tits up for her, you'd have thought her mates would be round keeping her company instead she's having to make ever increasingly cringey videos about inconsequential tit.

Reactions: 3
You know what, I feel a bit sorry for her today. It's all gone tits up for her, you'd have thought her mates would be round keeping her company instead she's having to make ever increasingly cringey videos about inconsequential tit.
Go and lie down in a darkened room with some smelling salts before you find yourself chuckling along to her videos whilst wearing a bobble hat. Save yourself before it’s too late!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Go and lie down in a darkened room with some smelling salts before you find yourself chuckling along to her videos whilst wearing a bobble hat. Save yourself before it’s too late!
Normal service has resumed. Watched the Fight Song video. Need I say more?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh ffs!
Since the fight song video onwards it’s been more cringe fest than usual.
Who the f**k wants a free bobble hat? NO!
Pick yourself up and have some dignity, woman.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely been having a sneaky peek at Tattle...all the strong, independent, happy, positive,“fun mum” crap is just a bit too forced. When someone makes such a big deal out of being “real”, you just know they aren’t!

Reactions: 6
But why do we have to just sit quietly and nit say anything when she's out there making a holy show of herself, begging for likes and gifts and generally being an annoying twit? I know I can scroll past but I choose not to as I'm allowed an opinion on people.

But why do we have to just sit quietly and nit say anything when she's out there making a holy show of herself, begging for likes and gifts and generally being an annoying twit? I know I can scroll past but I choose not to as I'm allowed an opinion on people.
I agree with all of that. We are individuals and I wasn’t aware that we had to check in with the thought police when viewing tiktok. Just as some people only watch things they like, there are others who watch things they don’t like and they’re allowed to comment on it! She goes to the actual bother of rehearsing, planning and uploading those videos and if she really thinks everyone will find them funny and endearing then she’s very naive! A lot of people do not share her sense of humour, lack of privacy or simplistic view of life. There are people who actually enjoy people who are cringey and embarrassing and can see through the fake sincerity and “realness”. When I last checked, it wasn’t illegal to discuss that and have a laugh about it on a safe forum. Just as it isn’t illegal to make puerile, juvenile videos on a social media platform - just don’t expect everyone to “love” you or scroll on!!

Jess is being so cringy at the moment being real about her hair etc. How many times do we need to see that bed hair & dressing gown? Not to mention that gurn😷

Reactions: 7
Why is she trying to get folk to buy an overpriced thing? Someone has asked in her live why she keeps mentioning her gas bill she said because its gone up yes Jess everyone's has gone up.. Surprised there's no go fund me

She answered she is doing tiktok shop now as she is now a single parent and needs the money?! And needs to pay her gas bill

Attachments

Being a single parent and having messy hair are both personality traits now

Read the bleeping room Wallace. Everyone is struggling and you were lucky to be able to pay off £300+ in one go to clear your energy bill, others aren't so flush so stop trying to rinse them £25 for a horrible, acrylic bobble hat. £25.

Reactions: 10
She's also got tiktok subscriptions active, it wasn't long ago she said she would never charge people for her content 🤷‍♀️ £4.99 a month..

Reactions: 6
Welcome to the real world ‘ positive Jess ‘ wouldn’t know what stress is.. can buy her own home after a break up not many women/mums can do that, and saying single parent 1 son is 18 and I think works she’s mentioned and the other is 17 not exactly young kids she has to take full responsibility for 🤷🏻‍♀️ What’s up Jess you not getting anymore fresh produce deliveries now, you not happy you’ve got to leave your mansion 🤣🤣🤣 talking on live as though she’s in the same boat as other women when they tell her their difficulties, she can’t relate to most of them as she’s so self-centred that’s why she never has anyone go live with her or she just says ‘ oh sorry to hear that ‘ and then goes straight back on to her own stuff. I’m sure she will still have the financial backup from olive now she’s working again and getting a pilots salary… 👩🏻‍✈️😂😂

She's also got tiktok subscriptions active, it wasn't long ago she said she would never charge people for her content 🤷‍♀️ £4.99 a month..
No way really???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.