Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's got a job as an actual Probation Officer. On one of her pointless lives (yes I know, why was I watching?) I'm sure she said her new role was in the Probation Service and was a foot in the door role. By christ they irk me.
Did she not say that about the first prison service job about 5 minutes ago 😂

Reactions: 2
Have you noticed that Ali has done a morning video on Instagram as well? Always in competition with one another. They 100% resent eachother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you noticed that Ali has done a morning video on Instagram as well? Always in competition with one another. They 100% resent eachother
Ooh you’ve proper upset her welshlass87, she’s screenshot your comment from above and has put it on her Instagram page 😂😂
She hates tattle but can’t stay away from it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I worry about how much Ali is obsessed with this site. Nearly every live I've seen recently she's sat on her laptop checking this thread to see what's being said, she mentions tattle so many times and now she's screenshoting and posting it.
It's really unhealthy, I honestly dunno why any airline would employ her to fly people around she clearly has some mental health issues at play.

Reactions: 8
Had a break from social media, came back and well they are still the same boring ‘old hags’ begging for attention. Jess still doing her cringy acts.. Somethings never change! 😂 and golly gosh what the hell has Jess done to her hair 😂😂

Reactions: 5
The only remotely interesting things about Jess were her grey streak and trans marriage, now they’re both gone and we’re left with that very strange, nylon looking hair and her bitter ex sitting in a corner like Miss Haversham (minus the wedding dress) obsessing over what people have the right to express about them on here! I’ll state it again, you put yourself and your life up for public consumption and you accept that people will comment about you - thems the breaks!! Ali and Jess unwisely express their opinions on tiktok, ok, they don’t do it anonymously but more fool them given their chosen careers!! Just thought of another interesting thing about Jess - she’s been married three times, mind-blowing!! Oh and she’s not as “real” as she makes out, but that’s an interesting fact that most folk with half a brain have cottoned on to!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ali is so insecure she craves attention. Stop looking here Ali l, you don’t like what you read cos deep down you know it’s true

Reactions: 7
Ooh you’ve proper upset her welshlass87, she’s screenshot your comment from above and has put it on her Instagram page 😂😂
She hates tattle but can’t stay away from it 😂😂
bleeping hell.....and we are the ones who are supposedly obsessed. Frig off Ali and get in your own lane. We can't come for you on your page so don't come for us on there.

Although given Ali's journey I fully understand why she's obsessed over people's opinions of her. It's understandable. But on here it's the her personality and overwhelming sense of entitlement we can't stand as opposed to her transition. I love that she can't call us out for transphobic comments. I bet that's absolutely killing her.
I also love how she never mentions any criticism posted on here about her and Jess' begging and go fund me.
As for Jess can someone gift her a toner please.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just don’t understand why a middle-aged woman turns a camera phone on herself to show her sad face and then shares it with strangers. It just screams of attention seeking rather than genuine feeling. If emotion is only “real” if it’s documented online, gawd help us all.

Did you really Olive oil say that we must have a car crash of a life and have crap relationships?
I think maybe you should pull your head out your arse and look Closer at your own life! You’re just a sad woman that craves attention. Good or bad, you love it. begging from strangers of the internet… So sad really.. and my god the only car crash going on is Jess videos! She’s nearly 50 and acting like a kid dancing and acting the fool. If that was my mum I would be embarrassed. Run along now olive oil.

• Haha
Did you really Olive oil say that we must have a car crash of a life and have crap relationships?
I think maybe you should pull your head out your arse and look Closer at your own life! You’re just a sad woman that craves attention. Good or bad, you love it. begging from strangers of the internet… So sad really.. and my god the only car crash going on is Jess videos! She’s nearly 50 and acting like a kid dancing and acting the fool. If that was my mum I would be embarrassed. Run along now olive oil.
Pot, kettle, black. Can she not see the irony in that statement? But any attention is good attention when you are a couple of narcissists.

• Haha
Jesus if our life is a car crash I'd hate to think what hers is. I mean I thought my family were a bit doolally until I saw these muppets parading their life infront of the camera and fleecing people with less than them for money.

My marriage isn't perfect but it's mostly fabulous (sometimes 🤣) and when I walked down the aisle and said my vows I meant them, I didn't lie about who I was, I didn't say my vows knowing that I didn't mean them.

SO DONT YOU DARE LOOK DOWN YOUR NOSE AT ME.

You live your bizarre life through social media, you block or delete anyone who dares question you so here we are....you can't stop our opinions here you greasy haired, baboon faced wazzock 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand why a middle-aged woman turns a camera phone on herself to show her sad face and then shares it with strangers. It just screams of attention seeking rather than genuine feeling. If emotion is only “real” if it’s documented online, gawd help us all.
How staged is that performance! What person in their right mind who is genuinely upset takes a video of themselves and shares it on a social media platform????? Now if that’s not for views and attention I really don’t know what is… the levels some people will stoop to is unbelievable.

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣 surprise surprise 🙈😂😂 thankfully the only time I happen to see her is when she’s bobbing up and down like a demented fool behind Jess on her lives and even that’s way too much exposure 🙈😩😩😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I only went on for a nosey after I found this feed and my god she’s obsessed with tattle ! Sat refreshing the comments whilst on live.
Very sad woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She absolutely bleeping loves it, most attention she's ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.