Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. Why can't people see through the paper thin facade?

Sounded like Ali is flying full time again. I suspect from one of the smaller regional airports.
She is back but I hope she stops with the slagging off & manic public rants because she can soon be laid off again. I wouldn’t employ her for that reason. I don’t think she’s stable.

Reactions: 4
Whoaaaa, I must of missed something!! Last time I had an idle minute I looked at tiktok and they were just two gal pals going on a chick-flick shopping spree!!

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness. Someone has commented that she looks like Sharlene Spiteri from the band Texas. I’m saying nothing. I honestly thought she had a joke shop wig on...and then she ran her fingers through it...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been saying she’s grateful Ali’s parents are still considering her their daughter-in-law because she saw Ali’s dad as hers. According to Jess she puts a Father’s Day post up for him and one for her mum who’s boss ass

Oh my goodness. Someone has commented that she looks like Sharlene Spiteri from the band Texas. I’m saying nothing. I honestly thought she had a joke shop wig on...and then she ran her fingers through it...
She looks more like a bad buddy Holly or Roy Orbison lookalike 😳

• Haha
Has Jess deleted Instagram or has she blocked me?😂
She's still on there. Positive_Jess
Notice Ali has made her insta account public again along with her beggy go fund me link in the bio. She has absolutely no shame.
Any one here entered the giveaway for a sweatshop, acrylic bobble hat? Nope, me neither.

• Haha
She's still on there. Positive_Jess
Notice Ali has made her insta account public again along with her beggy go fund me link in the bio. She has absolutely no shame.
Any one here entered the giveaway for a sweatshop, acrylic bobble hat? Nope, me neither.
Oh I must’ve been blocked then what a shame🙄😂

Ohhhh it’s getting worse 😳🙈🙈 seen it all now! What in the hell has she done to herself??? Is this to look all trendy for her new role as a probation officer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jeeeezus tonight I’m lost for words…. What with the miss marples lookalike and Roy Orbison tribute act think they should both try and get in the entertainment business somehow 👌👌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahaha

She looks more like a bad buddy Holly or Roy Orbison lookalike 😳
Brilliant that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t stop laughing hahahahaha

• Haha
One minute Jess wants to remain unique with her hair and her hair is a part of her and then the next she’s dying it for the new her? Also, I struggle with how fake they are I’d have loved to have seen them as a couple before Ali’s transition because all they do is chopse at eachother and I think they HATE eachother. Ali is so bitter and resentful you can just tell

This mornings pointless video oooh look at me, I'm hilarious, I've got bedhead 🙄🙄🙄🖕🖕🖕🖕

This mornings pointless video oooh look at me, I'm hilarious, I've got bedhead 🙄🙄🙄🖕🖕🖕🖕
Went to watch it after reading this. I’ll never get that time back! As stated, a completely pointless video just to drill into us, yet again, how real she is. What issues must you have if you reach for your phone first thing in order to film yourself to remind the world how real you are?

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's got a job as an actual Probation Officer. On one of her pointless lives (yes I know, why was I watching?) I'm sure she said her new role was in the Probation Service and was a foot in the door role. By christ they irk me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.