Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god Ali’s sat on live accusing Jess of coercive control- saying she wasn’t allowed to make any decisions, never allowed to spend a penny in their relationship and the only decision she ever made was to transition. It’s all getting a bit out of hand!
Sounds like she was never the one with money to spend anyway!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know whats happening with Ali & Virgin. She seems to be off on long term full pay. She's not flown for ages but she says she's still employed by them? Has she had anymore info on Jet2?

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion - Jess has shown she’s got balls and Ali’s social media falls!

Reactions: 14
🤔 has she been hacked or is this the spiral from Jess' video
I saw the post this morning but never noticed the bio. She has been on a downward spiral for ages, she needs help. I don’t think she expected Jess to react the way she did but there is only so much provoking someone will take before they say enough & let rip the way Jess did.

Reactions: 14
🤔 has she been hacked or is this the spiral from Jess' video
That’s a typical Ali-style bit of attention seeking drama. I’m guessing she used that bio to deliberately be ambiguous and to make people think she’s been driven to extreme measures. Obviously I wouldn’t wish that on her, but when you live your life so publicly and thrive on all the manufactured drama, the real world has a habit of catching up with you and home truths get revealed. Remember, the boy who cried wolf ended up being eaten by the wolf…

Reactions: 7
And just that statement alone should ensure that she NEVER flies a plane again.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry this is pure attention seeking from Ali because the lies have caught up with her and being a victim is the only way she thinks she can get out of the web of lies. When she comes back online it will be jess’ fault or the trolls or virgin air. She’s doing this to punish Jess and make her feel bad so then Jess is the one saying sorry to her. Total narc behaviour. Can’t see her ever flying a plane after writing that. I thought she would be so happy and fulfilled after transition.

Suicide baiting is not cool & anyone who does it needs cancelled!

Reactions: 9
And just that statement alone should ensure that she NEVER flies a plane again.
My thoughts exactly. It’s very concerning to be honest, the highs and lows she has unfortunately aren’t conducive with being a pilot.

Wow. Suicide baiting she’s absolutely vile! I would not feel comfortable on a plane with her she’s bleeping unhinged. As someone who’s lost someone to suicide I’m livid

Reactions: 13
It’s actually really sad because a lot of her followers were genuinely concerned and worried about her first bio update. One of them has posted that they’ve contacted her friend and she is ok? I actually agree with others that she really shouldn’t be flying planes. She obviously has very serious mental health issues and really should be seeking help if she hasn’t done so already.

Reactions: 10
It's like, well nothing like I suppose but feeling bad when overweight and loosing weight and not feeling any better. Maybe her transitioning hasn't helped her feel happy??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.