Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melj71

Chatty Member
Why on earth can’t either of them pronounce the ‘th’ words?! So annoying! Fank you and fink and fort….arghhhh!!! Is it a genuine speech impediment?
It would be a huge coincidence if they both did. Reckon it's more likely to be a local accent combined with laziness. Probably hasn't got time to enunciate properly what with her 14 hour shifts, being a single mum to 2 'boys' whilst also being one of the UKs top tat sellers on tiktok. Or should that be top twat seller?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

babbaboom

She’s like the Elizabeth Taylor of TikTok- without the money, talent , looks …. Forget what I said she just likes wedding cake 🤣🤣

• Haha
I was watching one of Ali’s lives the other day and someone commented “you are like real life auntie Mabel, so you have your own pippin?” (Reference to the old kids tv show come outside) and she went mad saying see this is what we have to deal with, auntie Mable! Disgusting!

honestly she’s so touchy and thinks everyone is against her being trans when really no one actually cares! She’s just a miserable cow with a weird mouth and long face 🤣

Itsmeisthatyou

Christ, Ali is deluded.
Jess worked when Ali was too high and mighty to take a job, seemed to me Jess kept that family going. Remember when she started sleeping in a single bed in a wee bedroom while Ali kept the master, Jess out working all day and home to a shit bed when Ali faffed about all day doing nothing but still getting a cracking night sleep.
I used to like Jess, then my opinion on her changed a bit and now every post is tik tok tat and I unfollowed recently. Ali was almost universally disliked by people so Jess definitely didn't get 'famous' off the back of Ali.

Melj71

Chatty Member
Being a single parent and having messy hair are both personality traits now

Read the fucking room Wallace. Everyone is struggling and you were lucky to be able to pay off £300+ in one go to clear your energy bill, others aren't so flush so stop trying to rinse them £25 for a horrible, acrylic bobble hat. £25.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Her daughter may not be comfortable being put all over instagram with the person she used to call dad. It’s a very hard adjustment for kids and just because Ali thinks it’s fine, doesn’t mean that Maddie does.
So right. I think Ali’s mantra is me, me, oh and me. Even her whole transition while married and her behaviour with Jess screamed self-entitlement and narcissism. It was always all about her and to hell with everyone else, or that was the impression I got from their interactions on the internet, and let’s be honest, the pair of them shared EVERY DAMN THING. Even her rushed change of sexuality (despite everything she’d lectured us all about), seemed massively disrespectful to her ex wife who, like her or loathe her, had been a massive support even though she must have been totally sideswiped by Ali’s decision. The ink on the divorce papers was barely dry before she was fluttering her lashes at any man who’d date her and validate her as a woman.

• Heart

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
If Ali was made of chocolate, she’d eat herself. Good god, she loves herself waaaaaay too much, always fishing for compliments and posting the cleavage pics. Put them away love, you might have bought them but save them for the slow, gentle and sensual lovers you claim to have lining up - form an orderly queue fellas 🙄

• Sick
Jess keeps banging on about her Tik Tok shop and how she keeps getting negative comments about it, then tries to say it doesn't bother her, if it didn't bother her she wouldn't keep mentioning it

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
On her latest live someone has asked her if she’s told virgin she’s got another job, she’s said no, but they’ll probably know due to her lives. I think this is so unprofessional. Plus she’s checked out of the job at Virgin now, mentally, I think they should ground her from flying with them on her notice period. I just think her attitude is really worrying towards the company and her colleagues.
Yeah I’m sure the HR at virgin are glued to your lives, Ali. She’s probably sour she never made the advert 🤣

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
She’s just the sort of trans woman who jumps down people’s throats and accuses them of transphobia when they offer any form of criticism or disagreement. In reality, she attracts criticism and disagreement because she is an entitled, unpleasant individual with a massive axe to grind served with a side order of passive aggression - and that’s got nothing, zero, zilch and nada to do with her trans status. It’s to do with the PERSON she is. Slagging off past/potentially future employers and over sharing online are going to give this lady a much diminished chance of getting back in the cockpit. She needs to get her act together because all of the false platitudes and fake words of support from a bunch of strangers online isn’t going to help pay her bills or give her the satisfaction of being in the career she says she loves.

• Heart

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Ok, so you’re having an emotional day and supposedly feeling like crap. What do you do? Go for a walk in the fresh air? Privately go and shed some tears or maybe concentrate on your kids in order to bring back your happiness levels? Or do you sit down in front of your camera phone, pull on your side-hussle pom-pom hat, put on an “if misery was a face, this is it” expression, accompany it with a bit of sad music and then release it to the world at large on a kids app? Emotionally immature or what...

• Haha

investigate21

Just cringed SO HARD at Jess’ tiktok shop. Someone commented “are these real techniques”

her reply “ all products are genuine and everyone uses a different technique with a beauty blender” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She’s so wooden, just reading everything off a sheet of paper! Come on! At least do some prep!!!

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
That must be the quickest divorce and house sale in history!

Let’s hope Ali’s tits are Bobby-dazzlers or it’ll be our fault!!

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
She craves male attention and then makes a scene when sleazy blokes message her. She’s a perpetual attention seeker and loves being the victim.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness. Someone has commented that she looks like Sharlene Spiteri from the band Texas. I’m saying nothing. I honestly thought she had a joke shop wig on...and then she ran her fingers through it...

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I still can’t get over her going for that interview/assessment with DHL & tagging them in her instagram posts 🫣 who even does that?

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
How about another fun fact...
Trans vags aren't self cleaning like natural ones either, so they have to be extra careful with hygiene and make sure to wash internally or things like sweat and dead skin will fester.
Like if a man finishs up there the sperm has no cervix to go through or nowhere to be absorbed as as trans vagina eventually stops it doesn't lead anywhere, so they have to make sure rinse it all out.

Lets of ali takes better care than with her hair.
Tattle, you come for the gossip and you stay for the biology lesson!

• Haha
It’s actually really sad because a lot of her followers were genuinely concerned and worried about her first bio update. One of them has posted that they’ve contacted her friend and she is ok? I actually agree with others that she really shouldn’t be flying planes. She obviously has very serious mental health issues and really should be seeking help if she hasn’t done so already.