Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So Ali is taking time off social media again, dealing with trouble at work, maybe if she had kept her work life private she wouldn't be dealing with the shit now

Reactions: 10

Melj71

Chatty Member
I find Ali extremely aggressive on her lives, anyone else? She takes offence to everything! She’s on now, ranting away…
She's a massive tit. She's thinks she's the expert on everything going. Her opinion is the only one that's allowed to be heard.

• Haha

Itsmeisthatyou

Single pringle is making me want to punch her in the tit. I thought it was her first day in her new job today, unless her new job is furniture removal.
Anyone seen Ali on insta recently? Just wondering what shit she's been spouting.
Think it was something to do with her house move that was meant to happen this week so her work was changed to starting tomorrow instead, house move was delayed.

Ali is living with her parents and does lives from the bedroom with her laptop by her side checking in on tattle and with an open wardrobe in the background where her pilots uniform hangs up on show. The other night she was tidying out her handbag, it was thrilling.

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Does it matter
Well does any of this matter? Does the fact you think it doesn’t matter matter? If so, whats the point of this site? If it all doesn’t matter we wouldn’t contribute! In the meantime, I’m allowed to moot questions, even if it matters not!

Reactions: 9

WeeBellaBee

It’s a tough one isn’t it? It makes you wonder what the motive is behind the guys who are dating her. I seem to remember back in the mists of time, Ali denying that she was or ever would be interested in men. This was when she was still married to Jess. It seems strange that she suddenly changed her whole sexual preference when she transitioned and it makes me think that she was always attracted to men and that this is an ego boost to prove that she’s this attractive woman. Some people said that her hormone therapy might have had something to do with it, but I don’t think that’s an actual thing. I only feel comfortable speculating on what is a really personal thing because Ali (and indeed Jess) have shared every single iota of their bloody lives and it is a really interesting aspect of the whole Ali saga. Also, despite all of the money she’s throwing at feminising her appearance, she is still very masculine looking. I get the feeling she will never be happy with how she looks and her obsession with it comes across as deeply unattractive and self-centred.
Yeah I remember this she said she was attracted to woman not men. So why has she suddenly changed.

See when she posts pics of her wee girl she looks so sad and withdrawn. I know she's a teenager but she has went thru so much in her wee life already. Wonder if she gets counselling? Just to talk about how she feels. Ali is all about me me me would be good if she actually looked at her daughter and realised how sad she looks

• Heart
  • Sad

Melj71

Chatty Member
I was waiting for someone to comment on the dating stuff. Anyfing for content and engagement wiv her beasties. Any fella worth his while would look at her social media gurning etc and run a mile. Cue a load of soul searching TT"s. She's such a massive nuisance. As an aside, her nails make me want to vomit. She needs to find someone who can apply the acrylic thinner than an old man's toenail.

• Haha
Ali has been on holiday with the daughter, who looks utterly depressed. The holiday seems to have been all about Ali looking ‘pretty and girly’ if that makes sense,

DellaC

VIP Member
Oh she’s posted me again, I feel so loved! I ain’t donating to your go fund me page though baby cakes 😅
Oh you selfish wee bitch, dontcha know she is a very very poor woman, she is homeless, jobless (probably relying on food banks tbh) and absolutely needs her titties! Why should she get a job and pay for them herself? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Melj71

Chatty Member
You just don't know what goes on. They share what they want to share. Wallace's lads must miss Maddie as well, but maybe there's an agreement in place that Wallace isn't allowed to discuss Maddie. Tbf if my ex step-mum was as irritating and attention seeking as her I'd be well out of it. Bare in mind as well Wallace has very little spare time what with her 14hr shifts, 12 holidays a year, her dating journey, her tiktok shite and being a single parent that I doubt she has time to see Maddie.

• Haha

Melj71

Chatty Member
Latest TT. How can she be any less open? I know more about her than I do about some members of my own family. Oh she's a massive nuisance. Sharing is caring = more shite sold. Been googling basic bitch selling techniques eh Jess?
She's chatting absolute wham with her toxic positivity. Shit things do not happen for a reason, there is not a positive to every situation. This pop psychology can be very damaging and encourages people to swallow down their pain/anger/sadness instead of trying to work through it. God I hate this bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart

specialone50

VIP Member
I quite liked Jess and Ali at first then slowly things started to get to me ,Jess used to reply quite often only little things but she's not as enthusiastic,Ali always looked pissed off ,aggressively cooking and giving really sarcastic answers to innocent questions .She started to bore me if I'm honest ,Jess has got on my nerves with her selling stuff and her saying free instead of three ,petty I know but still it makes her sound fick

• Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
This page is crazy, it’s like if anyone finds out anything before somebody else, the claws come out and it’s you’re ‘shady, suspect’ 😂

welshlass87

VIP Member
I saw Jess and Ali on live together the other day or week...time has no meaning to me anymore but I digress. I hadn't really followed Ali much but I was shocked to see how crap she talks to Jess. I heard something along the lines of "well if you listened to ME the first time you would've heard me saying" and I thought bloody hell, there's no need to talk to her like that. She just seems to have a tone with Jess and get the hump with her.
I think she’s still very bitter over the fact Jess didn’t stay with her when she transitioned. She seems to have always had a bit of self entitlement to her and feels everything should be on her terms. But now she’s seeing a man? So not sure whether she was always into men?

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Let’s look at this from a different angle - if Ali had decided to stay being a bloke, we would never have had the wonder that is Jess bringing positivity (and tiktok tat) to our lives!! We should all give fanks to Ali for reaching for the lipstick and stilletoes and if you fink differently, you should scroll on!🤣

• Haha

babbaboom

She was on live this morning talking about Manchester pride. She was in uniform, got the impression she might have been on their float on the parade but I only listened for a min or two
I saw her on live the night before and someone asked her if she was going on the TikTok float. She said and I quote”wouldn’t go anywhere near that float - I’m not slumming it”
😳 the same people cheering the TT float on are the ones who donated good hard earned cash for your operation 🤷‍♀️
Self entitled, snobby prick

• Haha
  • Wow

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I’m surprised with the amount of money Ali has spent on her transition she hasn’t spent any money on sorting out those messed up teeth of hers.
Omg, so right! I thought I’d take a look at her IG to make sure my comments about her being obsessed with her looks were correct. Bloody hell, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself! I can’t believe someone who loves themself so much could overlook those teeth. Also, how can you qualify as a pilot and yet come across as so thick? She wrote “ Is it really two weeks since we was on holiday?”. Maybe English grammar isn’t a huge part of flying a plane, but couldn’t she get tense right? It’s one of my pet hates so apologies for being so picky!!

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
The car was paid off with his trustfund I think it's called? Or some savings he was eligible for when he hit 18. The insurance too. As for the rest, I've no Idea!
Isn’t it absolutely crazy that we know this stuff about strangers! I’d never breach the confidentiality of myself or my family the way they both have. Then they wonder why people criticise them?

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
The only remotely interesting things about Jess were her grey streak and trans marriage, now they’re both gone and we’re left with that very strange, nylon looking hair and her bitter ex sitting in a corner like Miss Haversham (minus the wedding dress) obsessing over what people have the right to express about them on here! I’ll state it again, you put yourself and your life up for public consumption and you accept that people will comment about you - thems the breaks!! Ali and Jess unwisely express their opinions on tiktok, ok, they don’t do it anonymously but more fool them given their chosen careers!! Just thought of another interesting thing about Jess - she’s been married three times, mind-blowing!! Oh and she’s not as “real” as she makes out, but that’s an interesting fact that most folk with half a brain have cottoned on to!!

• Haha