Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welshlass87

VIP Member
That is so sad. Even if Ali and Jess don’t want to talk surely Maddie should be allowed to still see Jess if that was her mum was 10 years

Reactions: 11

DellaC

VIP Member
Just seen the video.

It's quite sad actually. I think she needs therapy rather than surgery. Ali has definitely left her mark and that's not going to disappear whether Jess is a size 10 or a size 20!

Fred Flintstone

Jess is live.

Ali (Hi Ali) is chirping up in the background about how the hats are made in Glasgow not a sweat shop.

She’s loitering to hear what’s going on. Control freak that she is!

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the shout out, the only tool my dear is you, a rather blunt tool at that!

Ali, to coin your phrase, ‘having the balls to say anything’ perhaps you ought to reveal yourself on here and have the balls to voice your opinions here

Last edited:
  • Haha

Melj71

Chatty Member
She is full of self entitled shit.
Not the most eloquent of comments but I can't sodding stand her and her sense of self importantance.

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Social media is toxic I’ll give her that but she’s just as toxic!! I genuinely feel sorry for her daughter in all of this

Itsmeisthatyou

She’s in a very privileged position, can buy a home and get a mortgage as a single person, has no problems changing jobs on a whim, doesn’t have to worry about childcare, she’s far from relatable
I used to like Jess, it was always Ali who I had issue with.
However Jess really bugs me now, one minute she's begging for donations to raise money for Alis surgery the next she's bought a house, and I cant think that was easy as someone nearly 50 would find it difficult to get a mortgage, and her chopping and changing of jobs would normally go against you when it comes to mortgage, so how's she managed it unless she put down a pretty hefty deposit.
And if she could afford that why beg for donations last year 🤔

And if I have to see one more video about her new life and journey I will scream.

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Did you really Olive oil say that we must have a car crash of a life and have crap relationships?
I think maybe you should pull your head out your arse and look Closer at your own life! You’re just a sad woman that craves attention. Good or bad, you love it. begging from strangers of the internet… So sad really.. and my god the only car crash going on is Jess videos! She’s nearly 50 and acting like a kid dancing and acting the fool. If that was my mum I would be embarrassed. Run along now olive oil.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I see Ali’s live often on my live (why is she always sat in her greenhouse?) she is very VERY unlikeable and she may be a woman now but my god she is an ugly woman.

Itsmeisthatyou

I can’t believe that Ali is on holiday pricing up facial surgery. More time away from her daughter. Can she not just be happy and move on? It’s never ending!
Baffles me that they had to do a fundraiser for her top surgery but she's since been able to have bottom surgery and the voice surgery and now she's wanting her face done too.

DellaC

VIP Member
Wow that's a lot of progress for them in a short space of time! I'm sure Ali will be showing off her bangers on Insta and forgetting the muppets that paid for them 🙄

I can't stick Ali but I'm sure it's a very happy day for her, a step forward in her transition and becoming the woman she has always dreamed of. Good luck to her in that aspect of her life, it just a pity they can't transplant her a new personality 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The way she bangs on about being a single Pringle and says she is happy on her own, I don’t believe that for a second as she is always mentioning it

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Ali has surgery next week for her new chest so maybe this week she is taking it slow
Is that the new chest paid for by the suckers on TikTok? I can’t imagine how two women pushing 50, one of whom was in a high earning job, and the other who has splashed serious cash on setting up a catering business that went bust and a hair-removal clinic that hasn’t, can feel justified in taking money from what is really begging via technology. The fact that people paid Jess to walk on a treadmill in order to fund something that should have been funded by them (or Ali when planning her transition), is neither here nor there. It was a lot of gullible folk paying a woman they don’t know to do something in order to get surgery for another woman they don’t know. And before anyone says “well that’s how charity works”, really think about it - are Jess and Ali really charity cases?

Anyway, a nation can rest easy knowing Jess will be back on TikTok in the New Year. Once more, people will be “entertained” by a grown woman gallumpung around with the persona of being loveable, daft and down to earth. Once more, the gifts will come in, the bobble hats will be promoted and will she have learnt anything about protecting her privacy, observing the guidelines of her job, not over sharing and allowing people the right to criticise her? Of course not!

babbaboom

Have you noticed that Ali has done a morning video on Instagram as well? Always in competition with one another. They 100% resent eachother
Ooh you’ve proper upset her welshlass87, she’s screenshot your comment from above and has put it on her Instagram page 😂😂
She hates tattle but can’t stay away from it 😂😂

• Haha

Itsmeisthatyou

Is that the new chest paid for by the suckers on TikTok? I can’t imagine how two women pushing 50, one of whom was in a high earning job, and the other who has splashed serious cash on setting up a catering business that went bust and a hair-removal clinic that hasn’t, can feel justified in taking money from what is really begging via technology. The fact that people paid Jess to walk on a treadmill in order to fund something that should have been funded by them (or Ali when planning her transition), is neither here nor there. It was a lot of gullible folk paying a woman they don’t know to do something in order to get surgery for another woman they don’t know. And before anyone says “well that’s how charity works”, really think about it - are Jess and Ali really charity cases?

Anyway, a nation can rest easy knowing Jess will be back on TikTok in the New Year. Once more, people will be “entertained” by a grown woman gallumpung around with the persona of being loveable, daft and down to earth. Once more, the gifts will come in, the bobble hats will be promoted and will she have learnt anything about protecting her privacy, observing the guidelines of her job, not over sharing and allowing people the right to criticise her? Of course not!
I generally have no issue with people fundraising for this kind of thing when the genuinely have no other means to fund it, however knowing how much Ali must have been earning and the fact they bought the current house in 2020, by which point Ali had already came out (I'm sure it was said she started transition in 2019) you'd think she could have afforded a few grand for her own surgery, and if not then maybe she shouldn't have quit at least 2 jobs during her time away from flying and instead worked and saved for a while to have te surgery.
Can't believe how much was raised and how those donaters feel now knowing Ali has took the cash and disappeared. More fool them I suppose.

Melj71

Chatty Member
Ooh you’ve proper upset her welshlass87, she’s screenshot your comment from above and has put it on her Instagram page 😂😂
She hates tattle but can’t stay away from it 😂😂
Fucking hell.....and we are the ones who are supposedly obsessed. Frig off Ali and get in your own lane. We can't come for you on your page so don't come for us on there.

Although given Ali's journey I fully understand why she's obsessed over people's opinions of her. It's understandable. But on here it's the her personality and overwhelming sense of entitlement we can't stand as opposed to her transition. I love that she can't call us out for transphobic comments. I bet that's absolutely killing her.
I also love how she never mentions any criticism posted on here about her and Jess' begging and go fund me.
As for Jess can someone gift her a toner please.

Last edited:
  • Haha