Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mentioned by Ali (maybe as a “joke”) on a live but then she and Jess capitalised on it by making out there was some “news” coming up, thereby playing the social media game that they do so well. Keep the punters guessing and keep the viewings up!
What a couple of weirdos

Reactions: 3
Does she not realise that if she didn’t overshare her life with a world full of strangers, she wouldn’t have to justify any bloody thing!! Jess survives on attention and the validation of strangers like she needs oxygen.

Reactions: 5
Well I knew she wouldn’t get away from olive oil that easy 😂😂 she’s the brains behind it all olive is the follower got not personality whatsoever 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Watching her live,she's so wrapped up in herself,she's all about Jess,she doesn't interact,she's slating addiction, but in her new job she's going to come across a lot ofaddicts so she needs to drop her judgemental opinion.

Ali you're a toxic individual,yes your were slating addiction and Ali you need to sort out your own issues

Hahahaha talking about fashion Jess I wouldn’t be taking any style advice from frumpy olive jessssuz unless you want to look like miss marples in your new job 🙈🙈 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched some of today’s live. Ali is obsessed with this site. Manicly reading out the comments in the background and laughing like a deranged loon. Jess told her to stop but she carried on. People on the live asked Jess to tell her to stop as she was creating so much negativity. She still didn’t. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again I dont think she’s stable enough to be a pilot. All the pilots I know (both commercial and RAF) would never be phased by comments from strangers and certainly not lose it like that where her employer can see.

Reactions: 7
I’m gutted this thread is starting to dry up. I seriously have no tolerance for Alison she can’t expect her employer to accept her back with opening arms when she’s so indecisive and unreliable, not to mention the fact she’s slagged them off like hell!! She’s now taking things further because they’re transphobic apparently. She’s a victim in every scenario, bore.

Reactions: 9
What I just can’t get my head around is why these two just can’t live without spilling their life out online. If I were them, I’d be very careful about what I blathered on about to an audience who are strangers. Passing judgements and voicing your opinions are all well and good when you know the people you’re addressing, but randomly telling everything to everyone is really not a good idea. The probation service (and airlines)surely don’t want verbal incontinence from their staff online or am I missing something?

Reactions: 4
Well after 2/3 hours being on live Jess finally come off after putting the world to rights, talked about the usual and how they’ve had a really hard time but failed to mention any of the money they received for their troubles, not a mention of the go fund me they set up. Literally had the cheek to try say they’ve suffered like everyone else! No love you both got a lot of money of strangers for your suffering through lockdown when people lost their jobs, people lost mums, dads, sisters and other family members, people’s mental health deteriorated and you have the nerve to say you both have had it bad… shame on you both.

No doubt olive you will read this post and just smirk as you normally do to anything that’s said about you on here as we know you do read the posts as you couldn’t help yourself but mention the sad tattlers on live today.

We all have an opinion and we are entitled to that opinion we choose to be on here for that reason, we are not trolls if we were we would be voicing our opinion directly on TikTok. It’s clear you are the one whose coming on here and then reading our posts out on TikTok so what does that make you????

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What I just can’t get my head around is why these two just can’t live without spilling their life out online. If I were them, I’d be very careful about what I blathered on about to an audience who are strangers. Passing judgements and voicing your opinions are all well and good when you know the people you’re addressing, but randomly telling everything to everyone is really not a good idea. The probation service (and airlines)surely don’t want verbal incontinence from their staff online or am I missing something?
I’m convinced Virgin won’t have Ali back partly because of her verbal diarrhoea. Incredibly unprofessional. She’s slagged them off several times publicly, I don’t think she’s stable either. They do monitor socisl media accounts,

Reactions: 4
They are both far too stupid to understand the definition of a troll. Jeepers how many times does it have to explained to them?

Reactions: 6
Well done Jess. Back on the freebies again. You work it girl.

Can someone tell me what Ali’s new job is? She was on Jess’s live the other day and people were saying where they were flying to in the comments and Ali kept saying ‘oh it could be me flying you’ etc.. I thought she was training others up or has that changed

Reactions: 1
Well done Jess. Back on the freebies again. You work it girl.
Got a feeling she’s hinting for some freebies for her new house which is why she’s devoting a YouTube channel to record her “journey”. The craving for multi-platform attention is so amusing!

Got a feeling she’s hinting for some freebies for her new house which is why she’s devoting a YouTube channel to record her “journey”. The craving for multi-platform attention is so amusing!
Absolutely. Why can't people see through the paper thin facade?

Sounded like Ali is flying full time again. I suspect from one of the smaller regional airports.

Only just caught the end of Ali’s live, what’s Jess done now to annoy her?

Not sure what happened on Ali’s Insta live, because I only caught the tail end but sounds like an argument in the house.

I’ve never know a house have so many disagreements, I heard her say she’ll come off all platforms if Jess does something

We all know she won’t do that because she likes the attention too much

Reactions: 3
I’ve never know a house have so many disagreements, I heard her say she’ll come off all platforms if Jess does something

We all know she won’t do that because she likes the attention too much
Fingers crossed. We can but hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.