Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her on her live earlier what the big announcement was and she said aww I'm not going over it again. To many questions? She was meant to be in her hotel till Friday so something has obviously happened
Because she's full of tit.

Reactions: 2
Anyone see Jess' live earlier? I caught a wee bit of it my favourite part was when someone asked about Ali and her job/living situation and Jess responded with "it's not my place to talk about it"
then proceeded to talk about it anyway.
Another prime example of these two not knowing when to shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see Jess' live earlier? I caught a wee bit of it my favourite part was when someone asked about Ali and her job/living situation and Jess responded with "it's not my place to talk about it"
then proceeded to talk about it anyway.
Another prime example of these two not knowing when to shut up.
Did she spill about the “mystery” around Ali’s reappearance and the big news? Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Did she spill about the “mystery” around Ali’s reappearance and the big news? Asking for a friend 😂
I only caught parts of it.
She said Ali is back, nothing bad but things didn't go to plan and there's a lot happening this week for Ali, and she'll talk about it when she's ready.

And she used the word guys about a thousand times, it's like she can't complete a single sentence without it.

Maybe it's something to do with Alis old job, I remember after she accepted this new one she said a few times of she was offered the old one back she'd take it over the new one.

So Jess has left another job after about half an hour. They are chaotic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
oh my god as a prison officer?
Yep. All that bloody fuss and she's jibbed it off for probation. All that gurning and beaming positivity is going to turn the criminal fraternity on their heads.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The probation service must be desperate to fill vacancies if they think Jess will help the criminal underclass get back on track! I hope her potential clients don’t come across her on tiktok, though I’m sure the gormless face-pulling, the tit flopping dances, the “look at me I’m daft me” demeanour, the unfiltered realness and the sticking two fingers up “trademark” will convince them that she’s the right probation professional to steer them back to the straight and narrow. Or maybe not.

Reactions: 4
So within a week both have changed their jobs? What next their remarriage? (For social media of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So within a week both have changed their jobs? What next their remarriage? (For social media of course)
Well Ali said on her live earlier she's gonna move in with Jess while she now looks for a new place in her current location, whether she was serious or not I'm not sure.

• Haha
Well Ali said on her live earlier she's gonna move in with Jess while she now looks for a new place in her current location, whether she was serious or not I'm not sure.
I heard that too, but Jess was on live and said Ali and her daughter were going to move in with Ali's parents until she can sort out a house.

I never took to them,they have that massive house and still begging for ££,that Ali has a serious attitude problem

Can’t keep up with this pair. More jobs than the job centre 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Where did the lottery story come from?
It was mentioned by Ali (maybe as a “joke”) on a live but then she and Jess capitalised on it by making out there was some “news” coming up, thereby playing the social media game that they do so well. Keep the punters guessing and keep the viewings up!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.