Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for being an advocate for women who have been through violence. I wouldn’t set foot across the door of that rapists bar if I was promised gold. Jen is just another sell out

Reactions: 11
So much for being an advocate for women who have been through violence. I wouldn’t set foot across the door of that rapists bar if I was promised gold. Jen is just another sell out
Disgusting! Why bother going for “a quick 10 minutes” and not eating or drinking.. you’d think she’d choose the events she attends more wisely

Reactions: 6
Disgusting! Why bother going for “a quick 10 minutes” and not eating or drinking.. you’d think she’d choose the events she attends more wisely
Brown nosing. Going to be seen but there’s no excusing it. Anyone who associates with that scummy family knowing what he has done is dirt. I knew Jen was a snake anyway, look at the friends she has. Vile

Reactions: 7
A friend of mine who has a 10k plus following in dublin for a house renovation account refused the invite to the event yesterday (she was asked by dfi sofas and offered a code for her followers) and told the company exactly why. They never replied but I spoke to her last night she felt relief she didn’t go because she said a free bed or a code or whatever they might give her would ruin her ability to work with legitimate home brands or raise funds for a charity if she ever wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can someone elaborate on what the story behind boycotting the place is (for those of us outside Dublin ;) ) I'm assuming from comments the owner has been accused of a serious assault/rape?

Reactions: 2
Can someone elaborate on what the story behind boycotting the place is (for those of us outside Dublin ;) ) I'm assuming from comments the owner has been accused of a serious assault/rape?
Its owned by Conor McGregor - he always rocks up as well and there are all sorts of stories of him leaving with girls that aren't Dee & his bouncers not letting anyone in the toilets when he is there. There has been rumours of gangland stuff, and I think the place was shot at as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Its owned by Conor McGregor - he always rocks up as well and there are all sorts of stories of him leaving with girls that aren't Dee & his bouncers not letting anyone in the toilets when he is there. There has been rumours of gangland stuff, and I think the place was shot at as well.
Oh duck- right! I wasn't aware. Thanks

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand this one. Influencing from her parents semi d kitchen and bedroom. Why doesn’t she move out? Oh cause then the free child rearing of car-her would be gone while she swans around the black forge with the mcgregors. Also when you see her in real life she’d look like she’d burst you. Birds of a feather.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think her parents do mind Carter much? Even even the night she goes walking after he has gone to bed. I’m sure they mind him the odd time but that’s completely normal?? They don’t seem to be child raring.

Also she didn’t have weight loss surgery! She lost over 10 stone herself and has had surgery for excess skin! It’s her money - why not?!?
She wouldn’t be able to buy a house for herself and her son as a single person now anyway so she can wait.
And also - why do you care?! Janey maccers - she’s a hard working girl looki n after her son! Hardly deserving of that venom?!

She had WLS?!?? The way she goes on you’d swear she lost the weight through hard work!! Unbelievable
She did lose it through hard work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She had WLS?!?? The way she goes on you’d swear she lost the weight through hard work!! Unbelievable
She didn’t have WLS 🙄 she had surgery to remove excess skin as a result of her weight loss. And she’s having more done on her thighs I believe.

She went through a lot in her previous relationship and I actually think she’s got a close relationship with her family, and will likely get her own place once she’s through all her surgeries which she’d never afford if she was paying for her own place. Her son certainly doesn’t seem to suffer from their living arrangements.
She seems to have become a lot more ‘ad-dy’ lately though which is a huge turn off, but at least she seems to be working with brands that match with the lifestyle she portrays.

Reactions: 16
The work she has put in to turn her life around is commendable imo, removing herself and her baby from domestic violence, moving country, getting herself off benefits and losing something like 12 stone at the same time. She’s one I don’t mind so much seeing her post ads, she posts a lot of non paid content too, most people wouldn’t be happy either if she was on benefits not doing a tap to earn a living. She has a job related to a women’s refuge I believe as well as her Instagram work.

Reactions: 23
The work she has put in to turn her life around is commendable imo, removing herself and her baby from domestic violence, moving country, getting herself off benefits and losing something like 12 stone at the same time. She’s one I don’t mind so much seeing her post ads, she posts a lot of non paid content too, most people wouldn’t be happy either if she was on benefits not doing a tap to earn a living. She has a job related to a women’s refuge I believe as well as her Instagram work.
I commend her for all that but as a victim of DV why the hell is she hanging around mcgregors shithole?

Reactions: 7
I commend her for all that but as a victim of DV why the hell is she hanging around mcgregors shithole?
Can only assume she realised afterwards that it was a mistake as I think she deleted some snaps from it.

Can only assume she realised afterwards that it was a mistake as I think she deleted some snaps from it.
Jesus it’s long known what he’s like so no excuse. She’s just greedy with no Morals

Anything for the gram though! Inexcusable. Hiding it after the fact doesn’t change what happened

Reactions: 5