Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her Q&A her other half was at the wedding but he's camera shy, now she could have been joking but didn't sound like it
She had included the face of guy from Bridgerton on her answer, she was joking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Listening to her stories earlier she’s an amazing mum. Always puts Carter first - was going to be late to the Aldi event tonight as it was only his 3rd training session and she wanted to be there - compare that to FBG who went on holidays when sienna first started school and went away again during her first mid term break!

Reactions: 14
Listening to her stories earlier she’s an amazing mum. Always puts Carter first - was going to be late to the Aldi event tonight as it was only his 3rd training session and she wanted to be there - compare that to FBG who went on holidays when sienna first started school and went away again during her first mid term break!
She does seem to be a fantastic mother. Fair play to her. I can’t wrong her tbf

Anyone would be a great mum if you compared them up FBG. 🤣

• Haha
Was Jen at the aldi event... Easy know that Trisha Lewis wouldn't want a photo with her... An actual success.
Yeah i like Jen. Plenty ads, but she at least gives all the detail and puts good effort in.

Reactions: 15
In the photo of her in the wreath she doesn't look well at all, her face looks swollen and her eyes don't appear fully open.

In the photo of her in the wreath she doesn't look well at all, her face looks swollen and her eyes don't appear fully open.
Ali D had a shot of her at the end of one of her stories showing off the food at the Aldi event and I thought she didn't look well, like I had to rewatch to see that it was her?
Hope all is OK with her. Sound girl.

Reactions: 1
Ali D had a shot of her at the end of one of her stories showing off the food at the Aldi event and I thought she didn't look well, like I had to rewatch to see that it was her?
Hope all is OK with her. Sound girl.
She's not sound...come over to her thread and we will lead you astray in the way of Trisha.

But Jen 100%! Even the Anti Trishas like Jen.

Reactions: 8
Great that her gym is doing a charity thing for Movember, but there's not a mask between them.