Conor McGregor #3 Mack Gee, goin around in grubby trackies, must be skint from his paid lackeys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure whether there were any other title suggestions from the last thread.

Summary:
Mack Gee is still a cheapo fraud and still gets hard ons around other men.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen it on tick tok, you can hear him asking the girl “what you doing now?”, then some fan boy who was recording shouted “legend” and Conor through a punch at the phone to shut him up

Conor Mcpredator
You’d want to be off your head to get into that rape-mobile

Reactions: 33
He is just vile , such a creepy f*cker 🤢🤢🤢
Shame on the girls who go off with him

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm not to convinced he has all this money.. his sisters run round like scroungers.. the niece looks like every other girl on Instagram only has a nice car like I mean "the highest paid athlete" and the fam run about like tacky clowns.. make it make sense?. From Erin's instagram she worked for her lovely home and car? They go on a few holidays here.. family man my ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly. He’s lifting weights on a marble floor and the women in his family have faces like shovels. 😂 I can’t. They’re mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Keeping this image going for any new readers that haven't read previous threads....
So iv tried my best to find this image on insta etc... where did the OP find it?
I also thought she was in Dubai with her bf, I couldn't remember his name when she tagged him, so I'm sorry I got it wrong thinking it was the stylish guy 🤣🤭
But how weird is it she's resurfaced in his circle again. Which Murray brother was it she had a relationship with? The one who's house got shot at recently? Is he still in hiding?
Who is Charlene, 2nd name Kane or Dunne? Would nobody have loyalty to Dee and stay away from the Black Forge, even to show Dee they won't stand there and watch McGregor degrade Dee in front of the public, without a second thought?
They all look friendly enough in their pics. But when it comes down to it, they turn a blind eye?
Ah stop I thought exact same about the weights on a marble floor!? Like WTF!!!!
HE WILL NEVER MARRY HER! it was a "shut her up ring" and PR improvements when U.S. media named him in S.A report that took place in Beacon Hotel....

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Anyone know what the video doing the rounds of the guards raiding the pub on Patrick's day was all about?

Keeping this image going for any new readers that haven't read previous threads....
So iv tried my best to find this image on insta etc... where did the OP find it?
I also thought she was in Dubai with her bf, I couldn't remember his name when she tagged him, so I'm sorry I got it wrong thinking it was the stylish guy 🤣🤭
But how weird is it she's resurfaced in his circle again. Which Murray brother was it she had a relationship with? The one who's house got shot at recently? Is he still in hiding?
Who is Charlene, 2nd name Kane or Dunne? Would nobody have loyalty to Dee and stay away from the Black Forge, even to show Dee they won't stand there and watch McGregor degrade Dee in front of the public, without a second thought?
They all look friendly enough in their pics. But when it comes down to it, they turn a blind eye?
HE WILL NEVER MARRY HER! it was a "shut her up ring" and PR improvements when U.S. media named him in S.A report that took place in Beacon Hotel....
Uh ohhh... a cheeky insta like on a brow post...

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So iv tried my best to find this image on insta etc... where did the OP find it?....
Which Murray brother was it she had a relationship with? ...
was a "shut her up ring" and PR improvements when U.S. media named him in S.A report that took place in Beacon Hotel....
If I'm not mistaken wheela had it up herself on her stories.
God love her having that yoke tugging on her neck and she bate from multiple occurrences of whiplash she has unfortunately been subjected to.

Andrew....he's 31 to her 19 in this case 🤢

The ring was produced in the midst of just before (sorry I had to edit this bit) the corsica exposure investigation. Remember, that time where she's standing around with her child while the police rock up. Imagine explaining that to junior.
1647767380157.png

I'm inclined to agree with you @blubelle
There's not a hope in hell someone with all that supposed money is walking out of a restaurant without paying, having their family be on the beg for teeth, spewing about how much they have and give, goes on the beg to Donatella Versace for jocks ...and buys a house for their mother without a garage to work out in 🤣
If he's got all this money then he's tighter than a ducks arse with it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If I'm not mistaken wheela had it up herself on her stories.
God love her having that yoke tugging on her neck and she bate from multiple occurrences of whiplash she has unfortunately been subjected to.

Andrew....he's 31 to her 19 in this case 🤢

The ring was produced in the midst of just before (sorry I had to edit this bit) the corsica exposure investigation. Remember, that time where she's standing around with her child while the police rock up. Imagine explaining that to junior.
View attachment 1137708

I'm inclined to agree with you @blubelle
There's not a hope in hell someone with all that supposed money is walking out of a restaurant without paying, having their family be on the beg for teeth, spewing about how much they have and give, goes on the beg to Donatella Versace for jocks ...and buys a house for their mother without a garage to work out in 🤣
If he's got all this money then he's tighter than a ducks arse with it.
every time I hear anything about Versace I can hear Erin saying to the sales women
MEEEEE MAAA LOVESSSS VERSACE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poor Versace is rolling in his grave seeing these tramps in his wears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I posted it. I literally googled Conor mcgregor st Patrick’s day. There’s an article with loads of pics including Zoe’s one 🤭

Reactions: 3
every time I hear anything about Versace I can hear Erin saying to the sales women
MEEEEE MAAA LOVESSSS VERSACE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poor Versace is rolling in his grave seeing these tramps in his wears
And Donatella ain't helping matters.
She's supplying a steady stream of jocks so that everytime he soils himself he's not caught short 🤣
I wonder if she knows what a criminal he is.
There were even reports that her brother Gianni was murdered by the Mafia. Either way, you would think she would dissociate from criminals.

Throwback to them playing happy families in their clown outfits in Miami for magzers sixtieth...
1647771165209.png

Even Tony was there.
Scene looks like something out of a Tim Burton film, not in a good way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.