Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
It's not impossible though. I know plenty of single people who have bought on their own. She has plenty of time to get the surgeries I just personally don't understand prioritising them over a home of her own.
Come on! Out of a domestic violence situation, moves back to Ireland, loses 12 stone & gets fitter for her son, happens to want to feel confident by getting rid of excess skin (a collab with Avoca) works for Women’s Aid & you want her to re evaluate her priorities as a stranger on the internet!!! I’m sure she’s saving, but she’s a more lucrative ‘influencer’ with her story & now book! And good luck to her 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 63

mirm

I really dont get the hate Jen gets. On this thread she cant do right for doing wrong. Its nit picking at the highest order. She is a great mother, she has had very tough times, never plays the poor me card, lost an incredible amount of weight and is literally trying to be the best version of herself. She is not promoting surgery - she is giving an insight into what actually happens when you lose the weight she has lost. This is nature people! It doesnt make her less of a mother because she is investing in herself. Carter adores her and its very clear that she adores him

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Thump

VIP Member
She’s living at home, working and earning from Instagram, I’m sure she’s saving a fortune. Her finances aren’t really anyone’s business. She seems to have her head screwed on so I would imagine her surgeries are not going to leave them homeless. I’m all for calling out shady shit but criticising people who are paying for treatments they can obviously afford to improve their quality of life (she said the excess skin was painful from rubbing etc.) is a bit much. Just because she is a mother she can’t take care of herself too?!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Delliemcc

I really like her.
Particularly when she was asked if she'd release a book and her answer was along thelines of im just someone who lost weight, ill leave that to professionals.

Shows the likes of Trishas Transformation have run away with themselves and have notions about their importance

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mslittlechat

I don’t think her parents do mind Carter much? Even even the night she goes walking after he has gone to bed. I’m sure they mind him the odd time but that’s completely normal?? They don’t seem to be child raring.

Also she didn’t have weight loss surgery! She lost over 10 stone herself and has had surgery for excess skin! It’s her money - why not?!?
She wouldn’t be able to buy a house for herself and her son as a single person now anyway so she can wait.
And also - why do you care?! Janey maccers - she’s a hard working girl looki n after her son! Hardly deserving of that venom?!

She had WLS?!?? The way she goes on you’d swear she lost the weight through hard work!! Unbelievable
She did lose it through hard work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

SozBbz

VIP Member
Didn’t she have a tummy tuck at one stage as well? I’m not knocking her achievements with her weight but she has had a lot of surgeries as well. Her editing is off the scale as well
A tummy tuck isn’t weight loss surgery though? It’s the removal of loose skin that just sags and hangs there when you have lost that amount of weight. I don’t see how anyone would begrudge her that surgery, or anyone with loose skin due to weight loss.
Could you imagine losing that much weight and still having to carry around loose skin flapping around. I wouldn’t blame anyone or think it undermines their initial achievement on turning their life and health around.
I really don’t see your point.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Thump

VIP Member
She was like 26 stone or something at the start, no tummy tuck surgery or arm lift took her from that to her size now. She lost the weight though hard work, that is obvious. It wasn’t a weight loss surgery she had. They are different things altogether. She’s probably a few pounds lighter once the excess skin is gone but not stones and stones lighter.

Reactions: 25

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
A bit disappointing to see her eating in The Black Forge - considering her work with DV in Ireland I am surprised she would support such a thug who, while not convicted, doesn't have the best rep for how he treats women.

Reactions: 25

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
To be fair I’ve no issue with her surgery’s. She’s lost her weight by diet, unfortunately no amount of dieting will get rid of excess skin. Give the girl a break!

Reactions: 24

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
I guess she tries to make things extra special for him given the fact his dad isn’t around and his dad was abusive.. I see nothing wrong with Jen, she’s one of the good ones ☺

Reactions: 23

Thump

VIP Member
The work she has put in to turn her life around is commendable imo, removing herself and her baby from domestic violence, moving country, getting herself off benefits and losing something like 12 stone at the same time. She’s one I don’t mind so much seeing her post ads, she posts a lot of non paid content too, most people wouldn’t be happy either if she was on benefits not doing a tap to earn a living. She has a job related to a women’s refuge I believe as well as her Instagram work.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I do remember her saying places were contacting her to do more ads and she was afraid to do them in case she lost an audience and annoyed people with them but she would only do ads relevant to her journey and page. That the ads would be to be able to save up for a house for herself and Carter. She dosent beg and by God that's a rare thing on insta so that I can respect

Grace1718

Chatty Member
She’s allowed to leave her 7 year old a few times a year ffs ! She’s a single mum and hes not a baby and he is staying with family. I would go away 3 or 4 times with my hubby every year just weddings and weekends away & then defo a few girls trips- spa night , hens etc while husband minds our son at least 4 times also - so prob 8 times a year my parents or family would help - big deal like - couldn’t be a martyr mother who never does anything without their child just ends up with burnout if u never get breaks or do anything fun.
Monart? Wineport? Don’t think he was there

• Heart
Reactions: 21

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Fair play to her if she can find an angle that makes her look about 2 stone lighter.....don't know how the rest of us can't manage it 🤣
Orrer you go to another app like snap xhat record there save and upload and IG doesn't show a filter. Like cmon she knows people arent that stupid

Reactions: 20

Zzz bull

Couldn't have a bad word to say about this girl heading off on her own her world revolves around Carter hats off to her being a brilliant mother

Reactions: 20

Grasshopper

Well I wouldn't begrudge her those treats, but on the bigger scale, to me, she doesn't go away 'much'. Compared too FBG and other ,'influencers' she's one of the better ones.

Reactions: 19

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Shes very good to herself with the angles etc but for me there is way way way worse than Jen out there. She's exceptionally lucky to live with family and have so much help but she's not the worst by far and has done great to turn her life around.

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
I started following her late, have only recently seen her before pics. I also see her weekly in real life and tbf she looks great compared. Everyone is guilty of a filter every now and again.
She's done well on her own and is a good mam and is at least consistent with her posts and has found her niche.

Skinner

VIP Member
They seem to be having a great time on holidays. I dont always agree with her posts, photos, but I'm delighted for the, she's a good mother. Total opposite of that waste of skin Grace. .

Reactions: 18

Giz the goss

Spot the difference both pics taken tonight and it's like two different people. The real Jen can be seen in FBG's wedding reels which were captured on video and are not filtered or photoshopped. I used to really like Jen because I thought she was genuine but nope there is a huge difference in how she appears in pics she posts of herself versus how she appears in pics/videos she is tagged in.
What's the difference between these photos? Apart from the angle of her face and the fact her collar bones are sticking out while her arms are stretched?

Reactions: 18