Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure Pippa promoted the pj’s foe the sister. I was shocked by that one, she’s usually more savy

Reactions: 3
Guess they were supporting Erin 🤷🏼‍♀️ Dose in her own right but not responsible for her thug of a brother, though I’m well aware she rides on his coat tails but this isn’t Erin’s thread.

Reactions: 5
I presume Jen is being paid to promote that event today? She just hasn’t declared it and I’m sorry but no champion for women against domestic violence would set foot in the bar of a woman beating rapist. Jen is just like the others in that friend group except she has a sadder story.

Reactions: 5
I presume Jen is being paid to promote that event today? She just hasn’t declared it and I’m sorry but no champion for women against domestic violence would set foot in the bar of a woman beating rapist. Jen is just like the others in that friend group except she has a sadder story.
I agree, I was a big Jen fan and I understand she is grabbing all the collabs and #ad she can get to allow her to provide a decent life for her son and she is definitely a fantastic mother but her association with the McGregors has shocked me!!

Reactions: 4
She had WLS?!?? The way she goes on you’d swear she lost the weight through hard work!! Unbelievable
She had surgery to remove lots of loose skin as a result of her losing a ton of weight. I dislike most influencers but she deserves credit for the hard work in losing the weight!!

Reactions: 12
I’m confused. Since when did McGregor get convicted of rape? And where was there a domestic violence issue with him? I do believe he is a thug yes, a cheater, yes. but a rapist? A wife beater, no. I think the amber turd case will remind us not to believe all rumours.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m confused. Since when did McGregor get convicted of rape? And where was there a domestic violence issue with him? I do believe he is a thug yes, a cheater, yes. but a rapist? A wife beater, no. I think the amber turd case will remind us not to believe all rumours.
I’m pretty sure there is a thread about this…. And he has been accused of rape multiple times…

Reactions: 12
She had surgery to remove lots of loose skin as a result of her losing a ton of weight. I dislike most influencers but she deserves credit for the hard work in losing the weight!!
That’s why I asked. I’m not a follower for very long

Oh come on!!!!

We all know what Conor mcgregor is 🙄 anyway, I’m surprised that Jen would associate with that breed of scum.

Jaysus Jen is starving herself and spending about 2hrs in the gym per day lately. Seems like she's going a little OTT. I hope she doesn't take it too far. Her meals on insta wouldn't fill me at all.

They're all on advertising the spray tan and insisting they paid €40 for it. Strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jaysus Jen is starving herself and spending about 2hrs in the gym per day lately. Seems like she's going a little OTT. I hope she doesn't take it too far. Her meals on insta wouldn't fill me at all.
Her meals are normally very high protein which would absolutely fill you up, those meatballs she made today were 13.5g of protein each and she said she had 5. That’s 67.5g of protein, a huge amount for one meal, if you weren’t full after that I don’t know, something would be wrong!

Reactions: 1
Where's she off to? She doesn't normally take nights away from her son, must be very important trip . .

Reactions: 1
Well he’s 7, with her folks and it’s only 4-5 days, I don’t have issue with it. She’s going on hols with him next week and spends time
With him unlike Grace. She going to some hot
Air balloon place I’m
Turkey.

Reactions: 6
Still have no idea why people are using her for press trips 😅😅
She's going with Denise. I reckon she was invited & her OH couldn't take anymore time off work (he was working when they were on the cruise), so she took Jen

Reactions: 2