Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the expense when she pretends every single thing she does is for the child. Like it's fine to do things for yourself but don't pretend you're Mother Theresa.
She definitely gets a hefty discount. She’s a good mother for sure but she comes first that’s crystal clear. He seems like happy little lad though and that’s all that matters

Reactions: 4
And the expense when she pretends every single thing she does is for the child. Like it's fine to do things for yourself but don't pretend you're Mother Theresa.
Exactly and as I've said before if her child is her first priority and she has said she wants their own home surely saving towards a permanent roof over his head is more important than yet another skin surgery! I know they live with her parents and this is secure but it just reeks selfishness to me.

Reactions: 2
Exactly and as I've said before if her child is her first priority and she has said she wants their own home surely saving towards a permanent roof over his head is more important than yet another skin surgery! I know they live with her parents and this is secure but it just reeks selfishness to me.
👏🏻👏🏻 Exactly! I think she started out with good intentions but has got caught up in the freebies and her own image that the home isn’t the priority now

She’s living at home, working and earning from Instagram, I’m sure she’s saving a fortune. Her finances aren’t really anyone’s business. She seems to have her head screwed on so I would imagine her surgeries are not going to leave them homeless. I’m all for calling out shady tit but criticising people who are paying for treatments they can obviously afford to improve their quality of life (she said the excess skin was painful from rubbing etc.) is a bit much. Just because she is a mother she can’t take care of herself too?!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder is part of it that she has her parents there to help look after Carter while she recovers without having to massively disrupt his routine? The older she gets the more complex her recovery from surgery might get & the discount she gets is now, based on current situation, it might not be available in a year or 5.

Reactions: 7
More surgeries and only half of them declared as a collab. I really don’t think her or anyone else should be allowed promote surgery like this. How many has she had now?

Reactions: 1
More surgeries and only half of them declared as a collab. I really don’t think her or anyone else should be allowed promote surgery like this. How many has she had now?
She's getting them discounted, not free though- does that not change guidelines?

I don't see her journey as promoting the surgery- more 'here's what to expect' kind of thing.

Reactions: 11
She's getting them discounted, not free though- does that not change guidelines?

I don't see her journey as promoting the surgery- more 'here's what to expect' kind of thing.
No. It’s a collab and all stories talking about it should be marked as such. They wouldn’t collab with her if it wasn’t a promotion. It’s all about her influencing others to get the same surgeries.

Reactions: 3
It’s all about her influencing others to get the same surgeries.
See I don't see it like that? I'm interested in the whole thing but I'd never get it done, don't personally need it but I find it fascinating to follow.

I'm not sure on the rules over # the stories etc though.

Reactions: 10
See I don't see it like that? I'm interested in the whole thing but I'd never get it done, don't personally need it but I find it fascinating to follow.

I'm not sure on the rules over # the stories etc though.
That’s what advertising is though 😂 the clinic aren’t doing it for the lols

I really dont get the hate Jen gets. On this thread she cant do right for doing wrong. Its nit picking at the highest order. She is a great mother, she has had very tough times, never plays the poor me card, lost an incredible amount of weight and is literally trying to be the best version of herself. She is not promoting surgery - she is giving an insight into what actually happens when you lose the weight she has lost. This is nature people! It doesnt make her less of a mother because she is investing in herself. Carter adores her and its very clear that she adores him

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I really dont get the hate Jen gets. On this thread she cant do right for doing wrong. Its nit picking at the highest order. She is a great mother, she has had very tough times, never plays the poor me card, lost an incredible amount of weight and is literally trying to be the best version of herself. She is not promoting surgery - she is giving an insight into what actually happens when you lose the weight she has lost. This is nature people! It doesnt make her less of a mother because she is investing in herself. Carter adores her and its very clear that she adores him
Off you pop to the rave thread then....

Reactions: 5
She is promoting it. What part of collab don’t you understand? If she had 1 follower do you think she would get it heavily discounted? Wake up.

Just bumping this thread as I noticed Jens engagement is extremely low for someone with 119k followers.
Has it always been so low or has something happened. A few 100 likes on a post is really bad for her level of followers.

Reactions: 2
Just bumping this thread as I noticed Jens engagement is extremely low for someone with 119k followers.
Has it always been so low or has something happened. A few 100 likes on a post is really bad for her level of followers.
i wonder is it just a bad time for the fitspo/foodie pages?