Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish fitness insta Hun This has been requested a few times so here we go

Fitness blogger who lost loads of weight after returning to Ireland from the UK

Friends with faces by grace and Dominique

Spill any tea! ☕

Reactions: 3
Is the holiday sponsored/gifted/collab whatever🙄, by Supervalu. All the talk about getting away and doing loads with the child and we are on day 2 of Supervalu ads.

Reactions: 5
i really like her as well i think she is so genuine and i really really admire her weightloss

Reactions: 12
I like her to . She hasn’t had it easy and seems very genuine in wanting the best for Carter

Reactions: 16
I really like her..... find her very open and honest about her weight. I don't think she tries to milk sympathy, she seems genuine.

Reactions: 8
I'm with you guys- I really like her. She's open about any collabs etc and has done really well for herself weight wise and getting out of an abusive relationship.

Reactions: 7
I do like her, and I think she is very honest about her journey etc. just one thing! She is always trying to hide her dublin accent and her accent/voice as a result is very forced and unnatural. I know she is making an effort to pronounce each word properly but it just grates on me.

Reactions: 10
As I said in an earlier post, I really like Jen. Was just wondering was the abusive relationship she was in with Carters dad?

Reactions: 1
I like her too. A lot of ads but she’s providing for her child and she’s said she wants to buy a house for them and least the ads she does suit her page

Reactions: 10
I like her too. A lot of ads but she’s providing for her child and she’s said she wants to buy a house for them and least the ads she does suit her page
Did she give up her job in the bank? I would have thought if a mortgage was the goal you’d give up d insta hun job and keep the day job?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Surely saving for a home for yourself and child would be more important to most people than skin removal? I never understood that. I don't follow her any more as the ads are constant and the put on accent irritate me no end.

Reactions: 7
I really like her page, her ads are all geared around what’s she’s interested in, she has great food ideas and you can see she adores Carter.

Reactions: 16
Surely saving for a home for yourself and child would be more important to most people than skin removal? I never understood that. I don't follow her any more as the ads are constant and the put on accent irritate me no end.
I think with the amount of skin Jen had I understand why she went this way about it. It would have impeded her comfort in her day to day life. Plus once you get a house the bills never stop so easier to do it pre mortgage!

Reactions: 18
I do like her, and I think she is very honest about her journey etc. just one thing! She is always trying to hide her dublin accent and her accent/voice as a result is very forced and unnatural. I know she is making an effort to pronounce each word properly but it just grates on me.
I know she did theatrical work in London and you can hear that coming through. She probably had elocution lessons.

Reactions: 2