Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Jen, I do, but Feck me the price of the New Park in Kilkenny. We’ve gone lots in the past with the kids, it’s always busy they don’t need to give away pr stays. We looked last month and didn’t book it as it’s gone so expensive. Really puts me off a place.
It’s gone to tit anyway.

Reactions: 2
Didn't she cut that in herself
No idea I don’t follow her just look on every now and then because sometimes the recipes she gets from tik tok are handy 🤣 It’s miserable looking just hanging there 🤣 be lovely if it had depth to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🎣🎣🎣🎣 for free hotels #prstay saying they hope to holiday in Sligo and Donegal this summer.
Awkward she was promoting EZ Living in Tallaght when presumably it's a competitor of Kinsgbury Furniture Doms Dad's place.
Although Dom and Jen defo aren't as friendly anymore

Reactions: 7
🎣🎣🎣🎣 for free hotels #prstay saying they hope to holiday in Sligo and Donegal this summer.
Awkward she was promoting EZ Living in Tallaght when presumably it's a competitor of Kinsgbury Furniture Doms Dad's place.
Although Dom and Jen defo aren't as friendly anymore
Bet you Jen choosing her big holiday to the US with her son over Dim’s hens and wedding extravaganza and possibly saving for a mortgage was a big no no to those narcs. I actually think both Jen and Dim don’t like having Grease on their grid. She’s career suicide.

Reactions: 11
I don’t begrudge Jen getting a few free stays with her son. She seems like a good mam, unlike some of them. She’s also saving for a house for them both she mentioned. I didn’t like her years ago but she’s really grown on me

Reactions: 14
TBF I really admire Jen. History of domestic violence, lone parent, literally transformed her life and maintaining it, has been living with her parents for years with her son, her own bedroom looks quite small, spoke of struggles of getting a place on her own in Dublin when of course she needs to stay close to Carter's school etc.
Of course not going to Doms Hen or day 2 etc prob went down like a lead balloon.
Not to mention nothing in common with the other Tallaght hun who abandons her children.
I just hate begging from all influences.

She’s no better than the others for begging. She doesn’t deserve free holiday’s because she has a sad back story.

• Heart
Totally agree but I took from the above that she isn’t the worst of the influenzas tbf.
I don’t like her. I used to but the begging & not declaring ads was putting me off. I finished with her when she went to Conor McGregors pub. What kind of DV advocate supports that rapist?

• Heart
  • Sick
I don’t like her. I used to but the begging & not declaring ads was putting me off. I finished with her when she went to Conor McGregors pub. What kind of DV advocate supports that rapist?
Didn’t know she was flouncing around McGregors 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Agree with all the above. I find her sneaky. Her recipes are always just taken from Tik Tok and she gets praise for being a good mum just cos her friend is so tit. Why should she get praise for doing the minimum we all do it’s weird 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not an influencer fan, but Jen is harmless compared to FBG & dangerous liars like Trishas Transformation/Shannen Joyce/Brendas Bits/Twins n Me/ Terrie Mc
She’s still working a full time job to get her house, & ads are a sideline 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9