Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange she didn't post that she was out with match stick yesterday evening
Ye like a previous poster said .. She wants to be an influencer but not come across as one.. if that makes sense.. She seems like a nice person but at the end of the day shes a blogger who will take anything if it's free.

Reactions: 11
That’s why I think she’s a lot sneakier than Grace. Say she might leave the son more than we realise just doesn’t show it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think there’s something very sneaky about her. She’s always throwing shade at Greasy which is fine we all see what Grace is but then why be her friend unless you have something to gain ? True friends don’t make sly. digs IMO. As for the amazing Mother act I don’t buy that either. She does what we all do for our kids without looking for praise and she has built in babysitters plenty of freebies and no Dublin rent to pay so savings easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think she regards Grace as a true 'friend' as such, more an 'old' friend who she doesn't really know how to distance herself from. I'd say she realises Grace is a lazy ass cry baby and does the bare minumum with her. Also I don't think she looks to be regarded as a 'fab mum'- that's just how she comes across.

Reactions: 2