Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked she gets her recipes off Tiktok .
I've to mute her, can't listen to her accent / trying to hide her accent and over annunciate words

Reactions: 10
She wants to be an Instagrammer without looking like she’s an instagrammer 🤣
Exactly and she kinda does slips under the radar compared to some of the other influencers. But I seen she posted yesterday that she's getting gifted for free the 12 month Celebrity Skin package from Midas Touch in Clondakin. The value of the gifted treatment is worth €3,420 😲

1000006114.jpg

1000006113.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Exactly and she kinda does slips under the radar compared to some of the other influencers. But I seen she posted yesterday that she's getting gifted for free the 12 month Celebrity Skin package from Midas Touch in Clondakin. The value of the gifted treatment is worth €3,420 😲

View attachment 2996372
View attachment 2996377
You'd really underestimate the monetary value of what these influencers are getting from gifted items. There was no fear of Jen being transparent and declaring the value of the gift on her post either.
I also don't see the point because even if Jen's advertising makes someone want to buy it, the package is already sold out, and they'd just end up on a waiting list for God knows how long.

Reactions: 10
You'd really underestimate the monetary value of what these influencers are getting from gifted items. There was no fear of Jen being transparent and declaring the value of the gift on her post either.
I also don't see the point because even if Jen's advertising makes someone want to buy it, the package is already sold out, and they'd just end up on a waiting list for God knows how long.
Need to do here what they do on graces thread and document all her gifted / ad etc then everyone will actually see how much she gets , I’ve gone off her big time was always delighted to see her doing well after her DV etc , and she’s a great mam.but I find her very sneaky I can’t put my finger on it , now looking for recommendations ( subtle begging ) for holidays , use google like the fooking rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh she has gotten so annoying lately.all the freebies.yes she’s a single mom it come on.her skin looks fine to me.she takes anything once it’s free

Reactions: 6
Need to do here what they do on graces thread and document all her gifted / ad etc then everyone will actually see how much she gets , I’ve gone off her big time was always delighted to see her doing well after her DV etc , and she’s a great mam.but I find her very sneaky I can’t put my finger on it , now looking for recommendations ( subtle begging ) for holidays , use google like the fooking rest of us
Definitely that would be a good idea. I'm the same I never really had an issue with Jen. However, recently I've noticed the sneaky behaviour and subtle hints for free hotel stays that you mentioned too and it's starting to show her in a totally different light.

Reactions: 7
Always thought that about her. At least with Grace you know exactly what she’s like

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2996372
View attachment 2996377
Will she actually declare this as the value on her tax returns though is the question? These influencers are scamming the systems left right and centre it's sickening.

Reactions: 7
I’ve reported her to the ASAI anyway. As someone above said we should start tracking all the free stuff she gets

Reactions: 5
They are all the same in regards ads/gifts.

But Jen seems the most present parent out of the lot of them.

Reactions: 5
I’ve reported her to the ASAI anyway. As someone above said we should start tracking all the free stuff she gets
What they are doing is logging it all and adding to it and then something about the revenue and sending it all over at once so they can’t ignore it , if you pop over to her threads it’s all there
---
They are all the same in regards ads/gifts.

But Jen seems the most present parent out of the lot of them.
Definitely can’t argue with that at all, she adores him and puts him first and like I said I used to love her ,she was open and honest.if she just wasn’t as sly and not declaring and the begging just looking for recommendations, yeah right 🙄

Reactions: 3
What they are doing is logging it all and adding to it and then something about the revenue and sending it all over at once so they can’t ignore it , if you pop over to her threads it’s all there
---

Definitely can’t argue with that at all, she adores him and puts him first and like I said I used to love her ,she was open and honest.if she just wasn’t as sly and not declaring and the begging just looking for recommendations, yeah right 🙄
Whose threads?