Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose the Fleur de lis surgery she had created that flat stomach
It did, and she had surgery to remove loose skin on her arms.
In fariness to her, no amount of working out will deal with that skin, only surgery and you can't argue she hasn't put the work in for diet and exercise. I do wish it wasnt with that Avoca clinic though, she was open about getting a discount.

I recall she said she was due to have same on her lower body, but not sure if it's happening

Reactions: 5
Yeah she's been due to have the surgery on her legs ages, but I think she'll need 6 weeks recovery time so it's hard to manage

Reactions: 1
It did, and she had surgery to remove loose skin on her arms.
In fariness to her, no amount of working out will deal with that skin, only surgery and you can't argue she hasn't put the work in for diet and exercise. I do wish it wasnt with that Avoca clinic though, she was open about getting a discount.

I recall she said she was due to have same on her lower body, but not sure if it's happening
I know she's had these multiple surgeries for skin removal, and while of course it's better than having excess hanging skin that weighs kilos, I feel its left her looking oddly flat in the tummy in comparison to rest of her, even her arms. Her arms look like they suit her body shape at least.

Reactions: 3
So shocked that he has a girlfriend and kid and now another on the way.! Was convinced Jen and him had a thing oh maybe they do 🤪

Reactions: 6
She's on ireland am now talking about domestic abuse
Her dress is on back to front I have the same dress and the line down the middle goes at the back how would you not know ur dress is the wrong way doing live TV

• Haha
Her dress is on back to front I have the same dress and the line down the middle goes at the back how would you not know ur dress is the wrong way doing live TV
Omg yes you can tell by the “neck” of it that that’s the back!

Reactions: 1
Is she in one of those sprayed on dresses that do absolutely nothing for her ?