Jenny Apple #6 Thousands of issues but never one tissue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread …

Thanks to @Farblegargoyles for the thread title with the most likes.

Carry on everyone …Happy New Year 🎆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for starting the new thread.

I think I saw at least one video where either Jenny or Kyle said that research on lung cancer isn’t funded properly because of its association with smoking. Is this the reason they kept mentioning it? I guess smoking causes a different type of cancer anyway?

But I certainly don’t think that anyone should be blamed for getting ill. Even if someone has an addiction that caused their demise, I don’t think they should be blamed for that either as it’s likely mental health related.

The environment is toxic in all kinds of ways and we can’t live in bubbles, unfortunately. Am I correct in thinking that the air quality in California is not exactly top quality? Perhaps I am thinking of LA because my cousin lives there and talks about the smog.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I think I saw at least one video where either Jenny or Kyle said that research on lung cancer isn’t funded properly because of its association with smoking. Is this the reason they kept mentioning it? I guess smoking causes a different type of cancer anyway?

But I certainly don’t think that anyone should be blamed for getting ill. Even if someone has an addiction that caused their demise, I don’t think they should be blamed for that either as it’s likely mental health related.

The environment is toxic in all kinds of ways and we can’t live in bubbles, unfortunately. Am I correct in thinking that the air quality in California is not exactly top quality? Perhaps I am thinking of LA because my cousin lives there and talks about the smog.
Yes you’re right and I agree it’s a stigma given smoking was once the only link to lung ca. Not dissimilar to asbestos related cancers with the fights and court battles to compensate people who were employed in specific trades working directly with certain toxic dusts and dry goods. They should just shut up, compensate and support the ill employee … but for years and years these large companies fight against owning the issue. We need to move on from stigma and just think about the poor person who is unwell and requires expert care! After all … this is now 2024!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
' My father started smoking at the age of 13 and ended up dying of lung cancer at 75 after being a chain smoker all his life. ' 😃 So it took 62 years for smoking to kill him? It's 3 times more, than any cronic disease would do the job then. My Mom was a chain smoker, lived 87 years in excellent health and when she died there was no sign of tumour in her system. Now go, figure it out!

• Heart
This crap came up on my You Tube after the channel just posted a dated video of Tiffany stinks. Just goes to show that misinformation sells lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What an ugly f*ck of a man he is. And also with a very childish, greedy and crappy character. Shivers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

I agree. I live on the East Coast of the U.S. In 1998, I had a 32 year-old cousin who was diagnosed with lung cancer. She passed in 2000. She was healthy and never smoked a day in her life. The cancer was in both lungs, and they said her lungs looked like an 80 year-old who had smoked for 40 years. She reminds me of Jenny, had the perfect marriage, nice home, and two small boys. In fact, the doctor said he thought that her pregnancy with her second son was responsible for the gene mutation that caused her cancer! She was pregnant when she was diagnosed. She didn’t want to end her pregnancy, because she knew she wouldn’t make it anyway, and she wanted to bring her child into the world. We will never know what caused her to get that cancer 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
In fact, the doctor said he thought that her pregnancy with her second son was responsible for the gene mutation that caused her cancer!
I remember Jenny saying that she started to get rib pain shortly after Winnie was born. She never said it was to do with pregnancy in her case but I didn’t know that pregnancies can cause gene mutations and cancer. You learn something new every day.

I remember Jenny saying that she started to get rib pain shortly after Winnie was born. She never said it was to do with pregnancy in her case but I didn’t know that pregnancies can cause gene mutations and cancer. You learn something new every day.
It's a very deep subject to be getting into on Tattle, but yes, hormones can fuel some cancers. I know pregnant women with Kidney cancer that experience rapid growth during pregnancy, but growth slows down after baby's been born and hormones have changed.

Take for example a patient with 3 tumours. Lets say a lung met, a liver met and a met in a lymph node. What often occurs is patient goes on targetted treatment for a specific mutation. The liver met shrinks and the lymph met shrinks. The liver met remains the same and doesn't grow and doesn't shrink. It's usually because the liver met has developed a new mutation which the treatment isn't designed to target.
What I am basically getting at..... Cancer tumours evolve and mutate. Rouge tumours which can't be targetted.
It's why oncologists say that no 2 patients are the same. It's also why finding a cure for cancer is extremely difficult.
2 patients can both have the same kidney cancer. Lets say sub type clear cell. Both have clear cell renal carcinoma. One will have an amazing response to immunotherapy and the other will have no response to immunotherapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, Jenny was cremated a few weeks ago. I am unsure why he left such a gap between cremation and her memorial service, but I have my private suspicions as to why.
If you want to share, I'm curious why you think the delay? I looked up US Thanksgiving, it was the 23rd, so plenty of time before the holiday rush period started. It's not like he was building it up in the meantime to try to build anticipation in hopes of increasing viewership. He didn't even give the exact date until late. Do you think they were waiting on someone's availability?

Well his behaviour since and that stupid monetised "service" just about sums them up. Unashamed grifters and I so feel for their little children.
I was so surprised to read the comments about monetisation as I watched it live and there were no commercials in it at all for me. I don't pay for ad-free either.

BTW, I know a funeral I attended once, no one was aware in advance how muffled/scratchy the microphone was until the main eulogy was over and the next person was able to correct the issue when it was their turn by angling the mic differently.

Kyle moving on is often discussed on Tattle, but I don't think he will move on anytime soon. I think grief is about to hit Kyle in a big way. Up until now he's been busy with YouTube and planning Jenny's memorial, planning his return to work, and celebrating Thanksgiving and Xmas. In a recent video Kyle said he was personally happy that the holidays were over and done with because he's found it difficult. I don't think it's quite hit Kyle that Jenny has died. Just my opinion.
That's interesting, I have felt such a disconnect in his videos as if they surely can't really represent his true emotional state. Given how much he loved her, I was not expecting so much "happy happy" content. Based upon how he's presenting it, he seems to think Jenny wanted him to do an objective dissertation on grief. Instead, I think she had wanted him to go through his own visceral healing and recovery process so people could continue the journey with him in the aftermath of his loss of Jenny.

Yes, he's shown a couple vulnerable moments (that people here roundly scoffed at) and mentioned a couple times how difficult it was and how much he missed her. I was actually expecting a much more candid portrayal of how overwhelming it must be. I was surprised how disconnected he seemed from the circumstances. I envision myself being so much more devastated than he presented, I would have been knocked to the ground by my grief at times. Not that I expected him to show it, especially if he's aware how much he's ridiculed on here, yet I didn't hear him even so much as mention that level. Given how many times they drove filming together, I probably would have been having a reaction whilst driving and have had to pull myself over to steady myself. I would have mentioned that. Or could he be experiencing relief that her suffering is over given how difficult her journey had been? See, this is the type of thing I wish he'd explore, not just film for filming sake.

Perhaps it is his awareness of the critical reactions that has made him much more circumspect and inhibited in what he discloses. I know it would have affected me as well if I publicised videos of myself, the reaction I received. An unfortunate consequence, the likelihood the audience ends up impacting and driving the substance itself.

It's why oncologists say that no 2 patients are the same. It's also why finding a cure for cancer is extremely difficult.
2 patients can both have the same kidney cancer. Lets say sub type clear cell. Both have clear cell renal carcinoma. One will have an amazing response to immunotherapy and the other will have no response to immunotherapy.
Oh my, with such individualised cancers, how on earth can any clinical trials reflect any reliable results that can aid others?

Wishing everyone the very best in 2024! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you want to share, I'm curious why you think the delay? I looked up US Thanksgiving, it was the 23rd, so plenty of time before the holiday rush period started. It's not like he was building it up in the meantime to try to build anticipation in hopes of increasing viewership. He didn't even give the exact date until late. Do you think they were waiting on someone's availability?

I was so surprised to read the comments about monetisation as I watched it live and there were no commercials in it at all for me. I don't pay for ad-free either.

BTW, I know a funeral I attended once, no one was aware in advance how muffled/scratchy the microphone was until the main eulogy was over and the next person was able to correct the issue when it was their turn by angling the mic differently.

That's interesting, I have felt such a disconnect in his videos as if they surely can't really represent his true emotional state. Given how much he loved her, I was not expecting so much "happy happy" content. Based upon how he's presenting it, he seems to think Jenny wanted him to do an objective dissertation on grief. Instead, I think she had wanted him to go through his own visceral healing and recovery process so people could continue the journey with him in the aftermath of his loss of Jenny.

Yes, he's shown a couple vulnerable moments (that people here roundly scoffed at) and mentioned a couple times how difficult it was and how much he missed her. I was actually expecting a much more candid portrayal of how overwhelming it must be. I was surprised how disconnected he seemed from the circumstances. I envision myself being so much more devastated than he presented, I would have been knocked to the ground by my grief at times. Not that I expected him to show it, especially if he's aware how much he's ridiculed on here, yet I didn't hear him even so much as mention that level. Given how many times they drove filming together, I probably would have been having a reaction whilst driving and have had to pull myself over to steady myself. I would have mentioned that. Or could he be experiencing relief that her suffering is over given how difficult her journey had been? See, this is the type of thing I wish he'd explore, not just film for filming sake.

Perhaps it is his awareness of the critical reactions that has made him much more circumspect and inhibited in what he discloses. I know it would have affected me as well if I publicised videos of myself, the reaction I received. An unfortunate consequence, the likelihood the audience ends up impacting and driving the substance itself.

Oh my, with such individualised cancers, how on earth can any clinical trials reflect any reliable results that can aid others?

Nice to see you again. Hope life is treating you well and 2024 is a happy one for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, I remember that too. I had never heard of it until they told my cousin that. I was telling my sister about Jenny, and she thought maybe there was something to the theory that pregnancy could activate cancer cells. That is so mean, cancer is such a beast!

• Heart
  • Sad
What an ugly f*ck of a man he is. And also with a very childish, greedy and crappy character. Shivers.
He really is. Greedy, grasping, snide, superior, arrogant, effeminate, dough-faced, and a moaning git with really bad teeth to boot. What more could a woman want?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yes, I believe the delay was due to waiting for when attendees were available.

Kyle and Jenny had a very similar 'journey' as mine and my husband's. Ultimately leading to exhausting treatments and the body becoming too weak. I don't think Jenny's proton beam therapy made any difference to the outcome. If anything it likely contributed to her weakness and muscle loss.
If Kyle experiences anything like I did.... he will have been busy dealing with the children, funeral arrangements, admin paperwork etc, closing and changing names on accounts.... and then grief hits in a big way. It certainly knocked me off my feet when I wasn't expecting it. I have seen moments in his vlogs where he clearly is struggling. I think agreeing with Jenny that he could do 'vlogmas' was way over committing on his part. Filming, editing and uploading? All whilst looking after children and dealing with loss. It doesn't suprise me that he was unable to put out daily vlogs.

• Heart
Yes, I believe the delay was due to waiting for when attendees were available.

Kyle and Jenny had a very similar 'journey' as mine and my husband's. Ultimately leading to exhausting treatments and the body becoming too weak. I don't think Jenny's proton beam therapy made any difference to the outcome. If anything it likely contributed to her weakness and muscle loss.
If Kyle experiences anything like I did.... he will have been busy dealing with the children, funeral arrangements, admin paperwork etc, closing and changing names on accounts.... and then grief hits in a big way. It certainly knocked me off my feet when I wasn't expecting it. I have seen moments in his vlogs where he clearly is struggling. I think agreeing with Jenny that he could do 'vlogmas' was way over committing on his part. Filming, editing and uploading? All whilst looking after children and dealing with loss. It doesn't suprise me that he was unable to put out daily vlogs.
As most people will say after the loss of a partner/spouse it hits the hardest when the cards and flowers stop and those around you "move on" with their life whilst your left alone in your grief and struggle to understand how life can just go on around you. Finishing up the legal formalities, admin, paperwork that goes along with death can drag on and it adds to the sadness and feeling like "does it ever end" dealing with it all.
These past two + years will have taken its toll on him physically and emotionally as you also went through the same journey with your hubby you can relate to how Kyle is now feeling absolutely exhausted.
I hope Kyle takes the time he needs to work through the grieving process away from the camera.

• Sad
  • Heart
Kyle is back on YT again with 26 minutes of more of the same...I get it..however he says he has so many friends, family and therapists around to talk to. He is planning more YT videos of the service, the memory room and lots more. He will continue to maximize the YT$$ for quite some time. Some may think this is okay...I don't. I hope going back to work next week will get him on a different track.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Kyle sounds quite traumatised by the memory of how poorly Jenny was right before she passed away. That must be particularly hard, I’d imagine.

Reactions: 7
Kyle sounds quite traumatised by the memory of how poorly Jenny was right before she passed away. That must be particularly hard, I’d imagine.
very hard and that is why I was surprised to see so many clips in the videos shown at the memorial of her not at all looking like I would want to remember her. I assume it got very bad at the end. Kyle was very happy with the service and I guess at the end of the day that is what matters.

• Heart
Mel had mentioned on an IG story that the painted stones are in the courtyard of the memorial venue. She said it was some kind of historic building. I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle has received so many that he won't put them in front of the house. I don’t know why he’s making another video showing the details of the service though.

Reactions: 7
Mel had mentioned on an IG story that the painted stones are in the courtyard of the memorial venue. She said it was some kind of historic building. I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle has received so many that he won't put them in front of the house. I don’t know why he’s making another video showing the details of the service though.
He's probably trying to rectify the dreadful live stream and create a memory video with royalty free music that hopefully is better quality than the the live.

Reactions: 4