Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thats a lot of dough. Sometimes I wonder why I bothered with Degree, Masters and continuous professional development, to live pay check to pay check!

Reactions: 9
no build on horizon. Lives in her granny’s house that mammy had done up for her

When your making 1500-2000 a week on hauls from shops then no wonder mammy minds the child and she dolls herself up
She’s making more on the gram than she Ever made before
She ll need a bigger gaff though for all the babies and all her stuff! Must kill her that’s there’s feck all room in the house all the same.

Wow thats a lot of dough. Sometimes I wonder why I bothered with Degree, Masters and continuous professional development, to live pay check to pay check!
Same same same 😑

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow today. Her page is just one big advert. Can’t understand also how people are not hugely embarrassed promoting sweet king - it’s always the dregs of influencers and money grabbers that advertise for them.

Reactions: 11
How will we cope that day she goes into labour … without all the links …. I’m sure she won’t be gone long anyway. Paying well sharing links, flicking the hair and trying so hard to ask like your genuine bf.

Reactions: 1
I have to say the Sweet King in particular makes my blood boil…… as if any of those influencers actually eat them…. They really do think we are brainless.

The girl that said about why bother doing a masters , cpd etc

firstly education broadens the mind, gives you curiosity and skills to research. Presuming you like ur job theres a lot more security in a professional job than this Instagram selling shite and building a profile, creating contentand calling it ajob. They are sales ppl selling to those sitting at home or awake late at night but there’s little security in it as it’s based on popularity. What way is that to run anyone’s life,how many ppl approve of me and like me and I have to act acertain way to make my 3k this week - it’s aload of bull - the week she was hacked she lost a few k and it’s good enough for her ….
There’s alot more to be said for being educated and being in a job than making a fast buck…. Will anyone know Jennifer in 5 years time ? No !! She will be working for mammy on a pity party as long as mammy can keep working and charging 30k a house for curtains

Also to note - why isn’t she making hats anymore … gone by wayside and she will be lucky if she can claw it back

Reactions: 3
The girl that said about why bother doing a masters , cpd etc

firstly education broadens the mind, gives you curiosity and skills to research. Presuming you like ur job theres a lot more security in a professional job than this Instagram selling shite and building a profile, creating contentand calling it ajob. They are sales ppl selling to those sitting at home or awake late at night but there’s little security in it as it’s based on popularity. What way is that to run anyone’s life,how many ppl approve of me and like me and I have to act acertain way to make my 3k this week - it’s aload of bull - the week she was hacked she lost a few k and it’s good enough for her ….
There’s alot more to be said for being educated and being in a job than making a fast buck…. Will anyone know Jennifer in 5 years time ? No !! She will be working for mammy on a pity party as long as mammy can keep working and charging 30k a house for curtains

Also to note - why isn’t she making hats anymore … gone by wayside and she will be lucky if she can claw it back
She ll be like ‘house by the white thorns’ and cash in those twins to within an inch of their lives. The Insta bubble can only last so long. Too true, once mammy isn’t robbing people to facilitate jens lifestyle things may change but sadly this one strikes me as one that mammy has pampered all her life.

Jennifer's gone very quiet on insta, can't wait to here the news on the twins arriving.she will be one busy bee with 3 under 2 🤯

Reactions: 2
Jennifer's gone very quiet on insta, can't wait to here the news on the twins arriving.she will be one busy bee with 3 under 2 🤯
Her mother or childminder will more like! I just know she’s gonna defy the science of motherhood and continue to flounce around trying on clothes, having nights away and constantly being out for dinner! She ll be hoping for girls. Either way she ll monetise them to death.

Love her or dislike her, you got to admit she looks amazing for someone 38 weeks pregnant with twins. I’d be in the biggest, ugliest oversized tshirt and trackie bottoms with my hair thrown up in a bun 😂 don’t know how she’s still going with the glam, look it’s probably all for show but she does look good!!

Attachments

I actually think it's quite sad, it's so far from the reality of being full term with two babies and a one year old. Definitely reinforcing the fact that Instagram is a highlights reel, not people's normal life, and perpetuating the idea that her day to life is like this, at 38 weeks! God forbid she'd show herself sitting in pj's with her hair tied back quickly and no make up.

Reactions: 8
Love her or dislike her, you got to admit she looks amazing for someone 38 weeks pregnant with twins. I’d be in the biggest, ugliest oversized tshirt and trackie bottoms with my hair thrown up in a bun 😂 don’t know how she’s still going with the glam, look it’s probably all for show but she does look good!!
She looks amazing. 38 with twins is no joke. The dress looks comfy but the shoes... no need for heels. It's a very unreliable image for Amy pregnant woman.

but im sure you and everyone else would be happier in oversized shirt and trackie bottoms...

whos she doing it for its not for her surely that is energy wasted at that stage with cashcows twins

38 weeks pregnant i was on maternity leave, nesting and "enjoying" my last few weeks before everything changed.

Imagine having to get either (a) get dressed up to do a paid advertorial or (b) do it for validations from a bunch of strangers you don't know.

Either scenario, she's to be pitied. A very sad exsistance.

Reactions: 7
The latest look how great I look heavily pregnant was so not taken today. Another day another need for validation from strangers. We get it you have no baby weight due to your tiny portions and smoothies and a humongous bump. And you ll be equally tiny like Rosanna immediately after twins. You win, the rest of us mortals choose comfort over lick arse comments.

Anyone else just love to brush her hair to the opposite side or straight back 🤣🤣🤣 looks the same in every photo …

• Haha
Anyone else just love to brush her hair to the opposite side or straight back 🤣🤣🤣 looks the same in every photo …
Yesssssssssss!!!! Her own hair is in awful shape! Without the extensions it wouldn’t look too well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.