Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she had the energy to put the hair to the side and glue her eyelashes properly for a change! Thought the twins were going home with those elaborate outfits but nope just for show.

Reactions: 3
I see she had the energy to put the hair to the side and glue her eyelashes properly for a change! Thought the twins were going home with those elaborate outfits but nope just for show.
I though the same thing when I saw their outfits … beautiful if not very over the top but they were just put on for a few photos not the going home outfit ? It’s crazy to me … then the same for her make up and hair ! I can never understand how influencer’s get the strength to go that … pile on the make up and lashes do the hair and then take it off again all whilst the baby cries for milk or a nappy change and midwife’s coming in to do checks ! It’s insane . And all for a the ‘likes’

I though the same thing when I saw their outfits … beautiful if not very over the top but they were just put on for a few photos not the going home outfit ? It’s crazy to me … then the same for her make up and hair ! I can never understand how influencer’s get the strength to go that … pile on the make up and lashes do the hair and then take it off again all whilst the baby cries for milk or a nappy change and midwife’s coming in to do checks ! It’s insane . And all for a the ‘likes’
Definitely. I found the time between feeds just went so quick when I was in after having my LG. Dunno where I could have pulled time from to do that and it just wasn’t a priority. People will say it’s jealousy on our part but our really not. How sad that every decision is based on likely likes and validation it will pull in. The 2 last 38 weeks attention seeking bump pics ‘ready when you are’ when by the looks she knew well she was going in that day Thursday for a section and had the pink all ready to go so likely knew the gender aswel.

Reactions: 6
Gives me the ick tiny little delicate newborns in fussy outfits- babygro and a bit of comfort is more important than your aesthetic for the gram

Reactions: 8
Beautiful babies, she didnt need to put on the fancy matching outfits and get herself glammed up for a photo. If she had dressed them in matching comfortable babygrows it would have been just as nice and natural. The effort it must have took her to get glammed up herself. I managed a shower and put on some moistureiser and that was to hide the bags and swollen eyes from having the day 3 blues.

Reactions: 1
Beautiful babies, she didnt need to put on the fancy matching outfits and get herself glammed up for a photo. If she had dressed them in matching comfortable babygrows it would have been just as nice and natural. The effort it must have took her to get glammed up herself. I managed a shower and put on some moistureiser and that was to hide the bags and swollen eyes from having the day 3 blues.
It’s everything that’s wrong with social media. But must be what sells and what’s making her money. She may live to regret sharing her beautiful babies with so many strangers in time.

Reactions: 4
I can somewhat level with her and the "wanting to feel good in yourself." I got a blowdry night before my section and did a layer of sosue face tan. I'm naturally pale and was told in advance due to medical issues showering and moving afterwards would be limited for me. If i wasn't facing into not been able shower for 6 days i wouldn't have got blow dry & choose fake tan as i didn't want to bring in makeup or get makeup on baby or baby clothes.

Those first few days and hours with a newborn are magical no matter what the difficulty of your birth, labour and recovery. To stop and think right I'm going to do full face of makeup and hair to post a picture on Instagram ti a bunch of strangers. Blows. My. Mind. I can't understand or comprehend it. And the outfits....i can't. I just cant. They look like linen to me? Imagine that fabric on a newborn and squeezing them into it!

I can somewhat level with her and the "wanting to feel good in yourself." I got a blowdry night before my section and did a layer of sosue face tan. I'm naturally pale and was told in advance due to medical issues showering and moving afterwards would be limited for me. If i wasn't facing into not been able shower for 6 days i wouldn't have got blow dry & choose fake tan as i didn't want to bring in makeup or get makeup on baby or baby clothes.

Those first few days and hours with a newborn are magical no matter what the difficulty of your birth, labour and recovery. To stop and think right I'm going to do full face of makeup and hair to post a picture on Instagram ti a bunch of strangers. Blows. My. Mind. I can't understand or comprehend it. And the outfits....i can't. I just cant. They look like linen to me? Imagine that fabric on a newborn and squeezing them into it!
Tangent but why couldn't you shower for 6 days?! I've had 3 sections and showered 12+ hours after, even after one requiring me to spend the first night in ICU I was able to shower day 2.

Personal medical issue, nothing to do with it being was section. All good though, the blow dry saved me!!

Sarahsecrets_blog crying about Jennifer being reunited with the older boy 🙄 give me strength.

• Haha
Those babies are making my ovaries explode, they are so beautiful. She really is blessed with 3 beautiful healthy babies but I’m conflicted in that part of me loves baby content and the other half is like stop over sharing your kids!! 😕

Those babies are making my ovaries explode, they are so beautiful. She really is blessed with 3 beautiful healthy babies but I’m conflicted in that part of me loves baby content and the other half is like stop over sharing your kids!! 😕
Im 100% don't need/want to see. They have been subjected to viewing by how many thousands of people in less than a week.

Babies are lovely but unless i know the family i dont care to see them. 🙈

How else will she get all the ‘gifted’ to flow in the door. Dunno how the dad and family are ok with it. Here ‘record me being reunited with Alex’ that will get great traction on the gram.

Reactions: 6
I’d hope with three babies now her horror of a partner will start to show her the loyalty she deserves at last. His infidelities are a running joke among “the boys” he plays golf with apparently. I’m by no means a fan of hers, my cousin went to school with her and said she was the leader in her group of “mean girls”, and still is - but no woman deserves that. Ever.

I’d hope with three babies now her horror of a partner will start to show her the loyalty she deserves at last. His infidelities are a running joke among “the boys” he plays golf with apparently. I’m by no means a fan of hers, my cousin went to school with her and said she was the leader in her group of “mean girls”, and still is - but no woman deserves that. Ever.
If she has stayed with him knowingly she really needs to look at herself though. I agree no one deserves it.

Reactions: 2
If she has stayed with him knowingly she really needs to look at herself though. I agree no one deserves it.
unfortunately some women are willing to overlook these things when a man can offer a comfortable life, personally I couldn’t do it myself, happiness to me comes before any amount of money or status.I’ve heard there’s a pair of them in it however, how true that is I don’t know.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
unfortunately some women are willing to overlook these things when a man can offer a comfortable life, personally I couldn’t do it myself, happiness to me comes before any amount of money or status.I’ve heard there’s a pair of them in it however, how true that is I don’t know.
Shocking. I wouldn’t be able to do that myself either. And then portraying the perfect life on Instagram. How tragic.

Disgusting bringing children into a relationship like that. The children will become warped over time as to what a secure adult relationship looks like.

Oh Gosh I hope this isn't true, if it is he's a scumbag. He is well punching with her that's for sure, he ain't no oil painting
I think I read on here he's a solicitor so maybe Jennifer is looking like someone said for the status and financial security. I'd rather no money and be with someone who loved and respected me anyday

• Heart
Oh Gosh I hope this isn't true, if it is he's a scumbag. He is well punching with her that's for sure, he ain't no oil painting
I think I read on here he's a solicitor so maybe Jennifer is looking like someone said for the status and financial security. I'd rather no money and be with someone who loved and respected me anyday
it must be so awful for her, like somebody said earlier she tries to portray this perfect life on instagram, when in reality between him and her eating disorder a lot of people feel very sorry for her. I gave her a pity follow myself (even tho if you go through her list of followers you’ll see that an awful lot of them are purchased 🙄🙄) but cannot bear to actually watch her constant adverts, I mean stories….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.